• +1
Reactions: ascension, BoneDensity, blatonslatt and 2 others
@
Master
@Master
That incel fourm money must be crazy fam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29796, nitesik and Deleted member 24444
Yeah if you're a pedo or a faggot because you're only going to attrack kids and men.

Most women don't care about cars and have absolutely no idea of how much they're worth. They all want to drive a big black SUV.

Sure they know an exotic car when they see one but boyo they mainly care about practicality, driving position and onboard space. They would hate being driven around all day in a Lamborghini.

My ex would only show me the big luxury SUVs, she couldn't care less about the obnoxious supercars.

If you only want to flex then buying a BMW X5, GLE or Range Rover is more than enough.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoneDensity, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Kamui
Yeah if you're a pedo or a faggot because you're only going to attrack kids and men.

Most women don't care about cars and have absolutely no idea of how much they're worth. They all want to drive a big black SUV.

Sure they know an exotic car when they see one but boyo they care of about practicality, driving position and onboard space. They would hate being driven around all day in a Lamborghini.

If you only want to flex then buying a BMW X5, GLE or Range Rover is more than enough.
cope

brb buying myself ferrari 458 rn

• +1
Reactions: illicit6, ascension, BoneDensity and 2 others
cope

brb buying myself ferrari 458 rn
You know nothing about women. I've been around a lot of them to know what matters to them and that's coming from a car enthusiast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
You know nothing about women. I've been around a lot of them to know what matters to them and that's coming from a car enthusiast.
buying any car to get more bitches is such a cope lfmao. They dont care literally.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
buying any car to get more bitches is such a cope lfmao. They dont care literally.
at the same time when me and @mrriceguy drive on our mclaren's bitches beg to ride in them for 1 hour blowjob and 2 week sex slavery (true story)

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
You should buy it to increase your assets not for golddiggers

no but a statusmaxx

Nah they do care to some extent, as long as you don't drive a beater like a 1980 Toyota Corolla you should be fine.

I mean my Chadlite best friend doesn't even have a driving license and he still slays. Cars don't matter as much in Europe and its capitals.

at the same time when me and @mrriceguy drive on our mclaren's bitches beg to ride in them for 1 hour blowjob and 2 week sex slavery (true story)
Nah they do care to some extent, as long as you don't drive a beater like a 1980 Toyota Corolla you should be fine.

I mean my Chadlite best friend doesn't even have a driving license and he still slays. Cars don't matter as much in Europe and its capitals.

It’s a looksmax if you wanna attract gold diggers

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and VenatorLuparius
any girl would be naturally attracted to the signs of status lol. gold digger is weird concept

one time someone asked me what color my bugatti was, I asked him which one

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Buggatis better

one time someone asked me what color my bugatti was, I asked him which one
some bitch said that to me and did blowjob afterwards in my buggati it was fun 🤙

This. Only Gold Diggers know that a G-Wagon is work 200K.

My ex was mindblown when I told her that the latest Range Rover was worth 150K.

"That's the price of my mother's house" she said. They know these cars are expensive but they have absolutely no idea of how much they are.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
any girl would be naturally attracted to the signs of status lol. gold digger is weird concept
Having an expensive car is a status symbol but it will never grant you genuine attraction lmao

Having an expensive car is a status symbol but it will never grant you genuine attraction lmao
cope jeff bezos has 10 SMV naturally
high iq = status
high iq is valued as a genetic trait

if you don't look like a nerd bitch owning a ferrari will give high status jock halo

You need the lifestyle with it: Big house, luxury...