Is photofeeler a good way of determining your attractiveness?

I didn't know there were people that actually weren't active on .is here. Then again, I didn't know much of anything about this forum before deciding to join. I'm solid, even though I'm deformed. Surgerymaxxed. I look more strange than ugly, and I'm not even a virgin so no. Not over
Pm me pic I wanna see surgery results

we miss you nigga, but you probably already know that. Are you coming back?

Dead1

There is nowhere for me to come back too.

I have been permanently banned.

View attachment 4733

I make separate account to post as Ainz Ooal Gown and banned. But not banned for posting bad, but for having other account after being told not to.

But I like to pretend to be anime character to make me feel good and wanted to keep Zesto as Ikishima Midari account also give Zesto hiatus.

I said I was taking break from forum to focus on Japanese (which I did) but wanted other account to make few posts without having to explain that I'm back (because it just for when I have downtime in bored class).

So I banned for that because last time I had other account I posted as Owari Hajime and spammed too many anime pics (lots of bad posts with no text and just pic but I learned my lesson and not do again so much like that anymore) so got banned and told not to do again.

But this time didn't spam but posted good on account but still banned for having other account after told not to.

https://looksmax.org/threads/public-message-to-ritalincel.4159/

Also explained here.

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-...not-an-incel-and-why-im-on-looksmax-org.4137/

Everything said in here is pretty close to the truth. It's more about particular details of the photo than anything else. "I would prefer if they were smiling" was the most common comment I got. I used my Tinder pics and got around 60% on both for foids under 29. I also tried one of Zyros' good photos and got 42%. Conversely, it is possible to get 90%+ as a 5/10 soymale with the right technique - the site even boasts an example of this.

In toto it is a useless way to have yourself evaluated. It might be useful for distinguishing between "truecel" and "Chad". Maybe.

>Deform
>Asperger
>cel

Oh no

Over

No man.

He's been somewhat disgraced on .is for being the beneficiary of chance.

Everything said in here is pretty close to the truth. It's more about particular details of the photo than anything else. "I would prefer if they were smiling" was the most common comment I got. I used my Tinder pics and got around 60% on both for foids under 29. I also tried one of Zyros' good photos and got 42%. Conversely, it is possible to get 90%+ as a 5/10 soymale with the right technique - the site even has an example of this.

In toto it is a useless way to have yourself evaluated. It might be useful for distinguishing between "truecel" and "Chad". Maybe.

No man.

He's been somewhat disgraced on .is for being the beneficiary of chance.
what niggers dun been talking about me? Do people make threads that I'm simply not aware of?

what niggers dun been talking about me? Do people make threads that I'm simply not aware of?

Not that I've seen; in the incidents in question, you even were able to respond. Remember that "Who Is the Worst Fakecel to Have Ever Been On This Site" thread? That's mainly what I was thinking of. @VST might appreciate that one too.

Not that I've seen; in the incidents in question, you even were able to respond. Remember that "Who Is the Worst Fakecel to Have Ever Been On This Site" thread? That's mainly what I was thinking of. @VST might appreciate that one too.
I got that homosexual gyros_pretcel banned for talking shit about me. I reported him for spamming .is chat with homosexual gifs after he ratted on me like a little bitch

I got that homosexual gyros_pretcel banned for talking shit about me. I reported him for spamming .is chat with homosexual gifs after he ratted on me like a little bitch

Ah I was wondering how that guy managed to get banned. Never really seemed like a controversial poster at all.

what is that?

My nibber @DeformAspergerCel might be able to fill you in. As I understand it, he ascended by dint of exceptional circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Sorry to hear man. I'm personally expecting a ban one of these days. The forum is losing its best due to fake and gay egalitarian policies

The policy that resulted in my perm ban was not in the slightest egalitarian but I was in violation of a rule made specifically for me that no one else to my knowledge was subjected to (no alts). I broke only that rule but besides that did not violate the site terms as expressed in the rules section.

In other words it was an excuse to get rid of me.

@Ledgemund how long do you have?

Willing to stake a wager?

Chips1

what is that?
Ah I was wondering how that guy managed to get banned. Never really seemed like a controversial poster at all.

My nibber @DeformAspergerCel might be able to fill you in. As I understand it, he ascended by dint of exceptional circumstances.
Ah yes. Met foid online. Talked to her for years, met her irl and fucked her a couple times, and then she leaves me a month later because of my supposed "sociopathic tendencies". JFL

I'm not so sure it was so exceptional however. Well the circumstances were, but I'm not sure if I'm such a sexual failure that I've grown up to believe. I'm gymmaxxing and have gone through 2 surgeries. I'm probably normie tier. Foids look me in the eyes and smile and seem quite eager to talk to me. Too autistic to know how to handle it for now. I have to develop social competence as I've been left out of conventional society to rot for almost 10 years now. I'm in no rush to get a foid however.
The policy that resulted in my perm ban was not in the slightest egalitarian but I was in violation of a rule made specifically for me that no one else to my knowledge was subjected to (no alts). I broke only that rule but besides that did not violate the site terms as expressed in the rules section.

View attachment 4805
egalitarian in the sense that it doesn't take the quality of the poster into consideration at all

Ah yes. Met foid online. Talked to her for years, met her irl and fucked her a couple times, and then she leaves me a month later because of my supposed "sociopathic tendencies". JFL

I'm not so sure it was so exceptional however. Well the circumstances were, but I'm not sure if I'm such a sexual failure that I've grown up to believe. I'm gymmaxxing and have gone through 2 surgeries. I'm probably normie tier. Foids look me in the eyes and smile and seem quite eager to talk to me. Too autistic to know how to handle it for now. I have to develop social competence as I've been left out of conventional society to rot for almost 10 years now. I'm in no rush to get a foid however.

egalitarian in the sense that it doesn't take the quality of the poster into consideration at all
I have mild Asperger's among other mental illnesses. How bad do you have it?

I have mild Asperger's among other mental illnesses. How bad do you have it?
ER tier voice, issues understanding subtle communication, can't tell when the other person's finished talking. Clumsy, stiff mannerism. Those are my main issues

Annoyed1

Yet it did because I was too much of a threat to the order of that site.

My JapanMaxxing is a better way and had to be suppressed. It was too damaging to the lay down and rot and it's over status quo.

If I was typical incel cuck they would let me have all the alts I want.

My presence on the site was simply threat to the limited and poorly utilized blackpill ideology that was revered as gospel and thus I had to be dealt with.

ER tier voice, issues understanding subtle communication, can't tell when the other person's finished talking. Clumsy, stiff mannerism. Those are my main issues
Hmm yeah that can be a real stumbling block

View attachment 4813

Yet it did because I was too much of a threat to the order of that site.

My JapanMaxxing is a better way and had to be suppressed. It was too damaging to the lay down and rot and it's over status quo.

If I was typical incel cuck they would let me have all the alts I want.

My presence on the site was simply threat to the limited and poorly utilized blackpill ideology that was revered as gospel and thus I had to be dealt with.
I'm sorry this happened to you. Right before the Japan trip and everything. Autistic moderation at its finest. I'm at 50%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
I'm sorry this happened to you. Right before the Japan trip and everything. Autistic moderation at its finest

Happy9

No it was actually for that very reason they had to do it now.

They knew what was going to happen when I came back.

You are not the only one on that site who has seen my pics, so has some members of the moderation team.

They knew what I was going to be able to accomplish in Tokyo so they had to shut me down before I fully exposed their flawed dogma of what they call the blackpill.

View attachment 4816

No it was actually for that very reason they had to do it now.

They knew what was going to happen when I came back.

You are not the only one on that site who has seen my pics, so has some members of the moderation team.

They knew what I was going to be able to accomplish in Tokyo so they had to shut me down before I fully exposed their flawed dogma of what they call the blackpill.
I don't doubt you. Like I said, I'm at 50%

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I don't doubt you. Like I said, I'm at 50%

Happy10

As if that matters.

I was around like 10% when I was permed.

I went weeks without a single infraction, only a minor ticky tack offense (that was a misunderstood joke that gave me that 10%).

When you are seen as a threat to the status quo as I was you will be eliminated immediately.

View attachment 4805

I imagine I'll be around for as long as I elect to be. The mods have been quite fair with me to be h. Some of what I say gets a certain crowd uppity, but it should be evident that I'm pushing back at things not out of a mindless desire to troll but out of a genuine concern for the preservation of truth and nobility in the forum. I give them credit for being level-headed on that matter. Every time I've been warned has been within the bounds of reason, from around the time I was ascending and intoxicated on the novelty of having whores desire me in at least some capacity. Now that I've had time to reflect, it is fairly easy to abstain from anything even close to bragging. There is no honor in being sexually desirable and it is no measure of worth to amass notch-counts or chase tail with the estrogen-addled mind of a "slayer". Certain dumbfucks do want to seem to want to goad me into compromising territory for whatever reason.

Yeah honestly most of my issue was social exclusion as well. I had periods where I'd alternate between thinking I had legions of foids lusting after me and others where I cursed fate for making me totally and completely undesirable due to never having pursued matters to the point of receiving confirmatory evidence. Now that I've had it in surfeit, I think I'd have a relatively easy time being a volcel for the rest of my life if it came to it.

I do start to second guess myself when whores always pass me with glazed eyes and blank faces, but I'm reassured in that I never see people eyeing each other in the same contexts. My situation here isn't anything close to unique; from what I can tell it's universal. Long before I ever discovered incel/lookism/etc. forums though, I could remember getting pissed that foids never smiled at me or introduced themselves on the sidewalk, in class, etc.

I got catcalled a few times, thought it was a joke. There are a several interactions I could read as being displays of interest. All of it was insubstantial until a putative desire was consummated though, until the last trace of doubt is removed.

I just mentioned Linkola's Can Life Prevail? in our conversation earlier. There's a great whitepilled passage against humanistic egalitarianism in one of the essays, "Human and Animal Nature":

Life, which is hierarchic by nature, demands that we "slid this animal value down, ever diluting, from mammals towards the paramecium and amoeba". But classification of people in descending order according to how much there is human in them should be as necessary. In other words: how much they have those abilities, in which the special quality of our own species crystallizes, where the role and justification of man in the spectrum of animal species appears: intelligence, wisdom, education, emotion, empathy. Physical deficiency means no fault in what is intrinsically human; in spiritual life, the region of mind. But retardation on the area of emotional life or intelligence is another matter. Some human individual is in these relations on the level of the chimpanzee, some to the beaver's, some to the meadow pipit's. Some totally deficit effigy of man is without even the most primitive point of comparison in a healthy animal kingdom. From what source do higher value and rights bubble to these people than to the chimpanzee, beaver or meadow pipit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeaGuy and Zesto
Life, which is hierarchic by nature, demands that we "slid this animal value down, ever diluting, from mammals towards the paramecium and amoeba". But classification of people in descending order according to how much there is human in them should be as necessary. In other words: how much they have those abilities, in which the special quality of our own species crystallizes, where the role and justification of man in the spectrum of animal species appears: intelligence, wisdom, education, emotion, empathy. Physical deficiency means no fault in what is intrinsically human; in spiritual life, the region of mind. But retardation on the area of emotional life or intelligence is another matter. Some human individual is in these relations on the level of the chimpanzee, some to the beaver's, some to the meadow pipit's. Some totally deficit effigy of man is without even the most primitive point of comparison in a healthy animal kingdom. From what source do higher value and rights bubble to these people than to the chimpanzee, beaver or meadow pipit?
Always a joy to read these quotes.