Is photofeeler a good way of determining your attractiveness?

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

forced into celibacy by shit genetics
title tbhngl

also first post. Hello all my .is friends

Even though most of you fucking hate me

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I don't think so. I'd substract at least 1 point from the given rating.

I don't think so. I'd substract at least 1 point from the given rating.
even if you put the parameter to females only, in the age bracket 29 and under?

it can but at the same time an ugly fucker with professional lighting can be rated as ver yattractive. the site is more about photo skills tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, VST, dogtown and 1 other person
even if you put the parameter to females only, in the age bracket 29 and under?
Shit I don't really know. I didnt change any parameters(I think i only allowed foids tp vote though).

Shit I don't really know. I didnt change any parameters(I think i only allowed foids tp vote though).

it can but at the same time an ugly fucker with professional lighting can be rated as ver yattractive. the site is more about photo skills tbh

see I'd be interested in what the average for shitty selfies are on that site. Setting the parameters to females only in the age bracket 29 and under lowers your rating by about 2-3 points in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
No

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Never_Began
No. Photofeeler's goal is to rate the overall picture, not the person in it. So they take into account the coloring, the background, does your t-shirt go well with the background color, et cetera. It's called "Photofeeler," and not "Facefeeler" for a reason.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 2846 and Never_Began
The only way to truly determine your attractiveness is by real life experiences, everything else is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, Jigen, Sodoku and 1 other person
title tbhngl

No. Id say here it isnt either unless rated by active members as @battlefieldincel (btw Ive been playing bf1 too atm) or by @Nibba A lot of people here are bitter incels that only think models get girls.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 281
No. Id say here it isnt either unless rated by active members as @battlefieldincel (btw Ive been playing bf1 too atm) or by @Nibba A lot of people here are bitter incels that only think models get girls.
How have you been bro?

Photofeeler cucks seem to rate the quality of the photo more than the appearance of the person for 'attractiveness'. My scores on that site have varied up to 70% from each other(after 40 votes), which points to the conclusion that it's not reliable in the least.

If you want a 'good' rating on photofeeler, smile, wear a nice shirt, take your pic outside, and blur the background. Now, maybe you should be doing these things for your tinder pics anyway - they won't hurt (aside frm smiling, which for most guys makes them less attractive). But they don't make you attractive by themselves, ofc, and cucks judging 'attractiveness' off them makes the site worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Only if you set voters to females under 29 and get around 50 votes.
Also, they do not rate the quality of the photo or what youโ€™re wearing as some people above stated. I post shit quality selfies and the ratings are pretty much the same for different photos, so yeah, they do rate your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
My catfish got only 6.4 there which is pretty low considering the amound of matches he gets on tinder

Only if you set voters to females under 29 and get around 50 votes.
Also, they do not rate the quality of the photo or what youโ€™re wearing as some people above stated. I post shit quality selfies and the ratings are pretty much the same for different photos, so yeah, they do rate your face.

Mine at least are way way different, and seem heavily influenced by photo quality.

Of course it should be females only (I'd go for under 24 everytime personally) but that goes without saying.

just user tinder bro

Mine at least are way way different, and seem heavily influenced by photo quality.

Of course it should be females only (I'd go for under 24 everytime personally) but that goes without saying.
Post some results

Actually leaving fixed all my mental problems. Ive been good and you bro?
Yeah I've been doing aight. Glad to here you're naming progress man

Yeah I've been doing aight. Glad to here you're naming progress man
Ive actually got rid of BDD mostly except NCT. Thing is here mostly its infested with incels that rate you really low when they dont consider Im balkan where people are less attractive and that Im tall, they just say ''its over'' without really looking at my situation (I can attract women and they are still bitter. Hopefully you are doing well, Im putting quite a bit of mass even fat, but its winter

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Ive actually got rid of BDD mostly except NCT. Thing is here mostly its infested with incels that rate you really low when they dont consider Im balkan where people are less attractive and that Im tall, they just say ''its over'' without really looking at my situation (I can attract women and they are still bitter. Hopefully you are doing well, Im putting quite a bit of mass even fat, but its winter
Dude literally ignore the retard incels. Seriously most of them here are annoying bitchy faggots who pride themselves on how tough they rate people, despite that not relating to how women see guys. You're basically a chadlite especially in your situation. If you came over to the US you'd still be gl high tier normie party boy phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and FatmanO
It's not, I get so many bluepilled ratings on there.
Faceandlms rated me a 5-6 yet on photofeelers i can get 8+ ratings on pics.

• Ugh..
TIME
TRAVEL

So you prefer having a dude rate your looks instead of a woman? Sometimes you guys make my brain explode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Sodoku
So you prefer having a dude rate your looks instead of a woman? Sometimes you guys make my brain explode.
The thing is that women will be dishonest with their rating.
Women usually don't rate low.
They might consider you as too ugly for them and still rate you 8/10.

• Ugh..
NO HOMO BRO.

The whole point of looksmaxing for the majority of people in here is to attract the opposite sex.

When around 50 women rate your looks and say you're around an 8 out of 10, you think it's impossible because some fucktard of a dude rated you a 5.

Just..... what the fuck.
The thing is that women will be dishonest with their rating.
Women usually don't rate low.

That's complete bullshit. You might be too ugly for them as in they don't want to date you, but that doesn't mean you can't date other women.

• +1
You're over exaggerating, if they are being nice they will give you a 5. IRL they will say shit like "you're not my type".

• +1
You're over exaggerating, if they are being nice they will give you a 5. IRL they will say shit like "you're not my type".

Everyone on here keeps saying they get 8+ on attractiveness yet no1 provides a screenshot when asked for one.

Everyone on here keeps saying they get 8+ on attractiveness yet no1 provides a screenshot when asked for one.
Exactly, an 8 would be very good.

Results ranks

Seems pretty accurate mate

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
title tbhngl

Happy8

Hello.

Photofeeler not good, only reject girls waste time on site like that.

Girls in person thinking you're cute is what you need to know, not dumb app for beta men to scared to talk to girls.

I consistently get over 9.0 ratings in attractiveness and still not having success on Tinder.

On r/truerateme and lookism(dot)net, they rated me PSL 5-5.5 on average, PSL6 at most and PSL 4.5 minimum.

If I select just girls, it takes a lifetime to get enough votes. Would you suggest only letting girls vote?

Females below 24 or 29.

The rest is just crap.
Photofeeler is about photography. I've seen numales gets 9s srs

It's not. Post a good looking guy with voters set to females <24 or <29 and look at the data + notes.

View attachment 4519

Hello.

Photofeeler not good, only reject girls waste time on site like that.

Girls in person thinking you're cute is what you need to know, not dumb app for beta men to scared to talk to girls.
we miss you nigga, but you probably already know that. Are you coming back?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
>Deform
>Asperger
>cel

Oh no

Over
I didn't know there were people that actually weren't active on .is here. Then again, I didn't know much of anything about this forum before deciding to join. I'm solid, even though I'm deformed. Surgerymaxxed. I look more strange than ugly, and I'm not even a virgin so no. Not over