Is rhyno only affecting side profile sometimes? It doesn't affect front profile sometimes right?

N

NerdcelThundercok

Sphinx
I look at funkyflamenco and his profile improved a lot but is front is like slightly the same. I need that type of rhyno also to no get the tip of my nose recessed when I laugh what did you do for that? @BrahminBoss

depends if it will change alar base

I feel like Rhino is the least cost efficient surgery you can do. Your nose only destroys facial harmony in very severe cases and then, more so for women than men.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
I feel like Rhino is the least cost efficient surgery you can do. Your nose only destroys facial harmony in very severe cases and then, more so for women than men.
it's cause most men do it for a bump in their nose which is usually from maxilla recession, some noses need to have a rhino

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
it's cause most men do it for a bump in their nose which is usually from maxilla recession, some noses need to have a rhino
Yes, but a friend of me said that my maxilla is actually flat and not recessed. Same causes tho. What can I do to fix that