Platinum
I should get sarpe and bimax to fix my mouth and recessed jaws

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 27702
Is a question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
I should get sarpe and bimax to fix my mouth and recessed jaws
sarpe/mse is pretty risky when it comes to aesthetics, bimax alone could fix any breathing issues u have and a segmental lefort can widen the palate a bit from my knowledge. Also palate expanders are expensive as shit and are cope for aesthetics. Look at cavills palate, it's shit. Or from Nessman

No it'll just rape your nose width and flare your alar base
sarpe/mse is pretty risky when it comes to aesthetics, bimax alone could fix any breathing issues u have and a segmental lefort can widen the palate a bit from my knowledge. Also palate expanders are expensive as shit and are cope for aesthetics. Look at cavills palate, it's shit. Or from Nessman
What if you -NEED- SARPE or some sort of palatal expansion in order to proceed with bimax? Am I just fucked for life then? I already got a huge nose and narrow face

What if you -NEED- SARPE or some sort of palatal expansion in order to proceed with bimax? Am I just fucked for life then? I already got a huge nose and narrow face
I have narrow mouth and palate
My question is: can SARPE fix a narrow mouth?

I have narrow mouth and palate
My question is: can SARPE fix a narrow mouth?
Your mouth will be near enough the same afaik

You probably have breathing issues and can't position ur tongue properly. At that point I‘d expand my palate, get a bimax afterwards and only then a rhinoplasty, since bimax also changes the nose. This is what I'd do if I was in ur situation.

You probably have breathing issues and can't position ur tongue properly. At that point I‘d expand my palate, get a bimax afterwards and only then a rhinoplasty, since bimax also changes the nose. This is what I'd do if I was in ur situation.
I do not understand
Can a SARPE expand the mouth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30404
yes, look at some before and after pics on Google
it looks kind of insignificant, and people with genetically narrow face shapes don't benefit as much from it

it looks kind of insignificant, and people with genetically narrow face shapes don't benefit as much from it
yeah, sadly there aren't many options except fillers (idek if u can change the lip width with fillers) or a lip expanding surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

why would you NEED sarpe to get bimax?? did doctor tell you? if so, why?

I have narrow palate
@tents said he NEEDED it for bimax though and i never heard of bimax requiring a wide palate to be done

Read these:

You should probably just get segmental Lefort. I'd either get MSE/MARPE + Lefort or segmental Lefort, but not SARPE. With SARPE you basically have to have Lefort done twice.
would segmental lefort work for a crossbite. My left side of my palate is smaller and more inwards than the right. To get straight teeth it's bascially a must to have an expander. I don't want ape nose, how would I avoid it without rhinoplasty? Is MARPE with surgical assist the best option, DOME?

would segmental lefort work for a crossbite. My left side of my palate is smaller and more inwards than the right. To get straight teeth it's bascially a must to have an expander. I don't want ape nose, how would I avoid it without rhinoplasty? Is MARPE with surgical assist the best option, DOME?
Talk to a surgeon or ortho. I'm basing my opinions on very little knowledge.