Is skinwhitening cope?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I read that somehwere on here that when skinwhitening is done, certain products has to be used but if you stop using those products, the skin will go back to the origin color.
But, if you also don't stop using those products, your skin can experience damage.

reminder that it's skinwhitening, not skinlightening.

what do you think? is there a way or is skinlightening is the way = 1-2 shades lighter.

Hydroquinone is dangerous ig other than that all products are safe.

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Not my area of expertise but those products reduce melanin which means your skin gets lighter

When you stop using it, melanin increases again which causes the skin to get darker

You also need to use SPF since your skin gets more sensitive to damage and darkening from the sun

• +1
I read that somehwere on here that when skinwhitening is done, certain products has to be used but if you stop using those products, the skin will go back to the origin color.
But, if you also don't stop using those products, your skin can experience damage.

reminder that it's skinwhitening, not skinlightening.

what do you think? is there a way or is skinlightening is the way = 1-2 shades lighter.

kinda sad that due to europe beauty standards causes a lot of people have to whiten there skin

Not my area of expertise but those products reduce melanin which means your skin gets lighter

When you stop using it, melanin increases again which causes the skin to get darker

You also need to use SPF since your skin gets more sensitive to damage and darkening from the sun
yes, I only currently use SPF sun protection. The thing is skinlightening product are fine but skinwhitening product will be the one that cuase problem. I was wondering if there are ways to bypass that.

Hydroquinone is dangerous ig other than that all products are safe.
I might need to try Hydroquinone, in the summer i'll be tanned while in winter i can use hydroquinone and be white. I need to research more though.

kinda sad that due to europe beauty standards causes a lot of people have to whiten there skin
Whiter and clearer skin is the universal beauty standards.

Yes, the BBC takeover is coming soon
You must be as dark as you can otherwise you will be an slave

Yes, the BBC takeover is coming soon
You must be as dark as you can otherwise you will be an slave
what is the difference between black people and brown people?

because the universal beauty standard is the European one
We are wired to like contrast. So people with white skin show more contrast because their darker eyebrows or hair sticks out more. Men with contrast are seen attractive, that is the reason why so many actors have that look. So many actors around the world have dark hair and light skin.

Techinically, we are wired to like the whiter skin. But you are also true in a sense that the "white" society wired our brains to like the european standard more.

I might need to try Hydroquinone, in the summer i'll be tanned while in winter i can use hydroquinone and be white. I need to research more though.
You can try msm and vit c serum and use 50spf sunscreen it will do most of the job

• Love it
I forgot this is .org

I’m happy these stupid dirty Indian niggers have to hate there skin
brown niggas can't do shit. They will still look indian no matter how much they try to whiten their skin.

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine