Is sunlight more harmful through a windshield?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
I remember seeing someone post a thread here saying sunlight is more harmful through a windshield is this true?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Glass blocks UV, idk who said that jfl.
Just use SPF50 at all times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
feels like it 10x's it but google says it blocks it

trust ur gut

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Even more low-IQ than @europianwarrior

glass blocks uvb but doesn't block uva.

Glass blocks UV, idk who said that jfl.
Just use SPF50 at all times.
It was in reference to the old truck driver whose face is more wrinkled on one side someone said more damage was done because the sunlight is more harmful when it goes through the windshield. there was a whole thread about it I meant to save it but I forgot too and now I can’t find it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 28896
It was in reference to the old truck driver whose face is more wrinkled on one side someone said more damage was done because the sunlight is more harmful when it goes through the windshield. there was a whole thread about it I meant to save it but I forgot too and now I can’t find it
That's just the result of excessive exposure without adequate protection.

How would a windshield possibly increase the power of radiation? Use your brain. The only way that’s possible is if it concentrated it (like a magnifying glass)

• +1
Reactions: CT03 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I think in that oldcel's case he got exposed for several hours each day from one side, probably got sunburns too. as long as you don't get burned I reckon sun is beneficial. and especially on body. either way being a pasty lil bitch is giga looksmin

the windshield is supposed to block it but not the side windows. sun fearmongering has been shown to be a cope unless you're literally this sort of retard
tan-mom-patricia-krentcil-botox.jpg

I remember seeing someone post a thread here saying sunlight is more harmful through a windshield is this true?
Pretty sure you're just remembering the opposite of what you read. The windshield is treated to block more UV than normal glass.