top vs realistic

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
people here love talking about how mtbs want top males, lets be realistic. yesterday i was in class and overheard a convo of a mtb saying she likes me (mtn) with a irl htn that looked like me just objectively better features, the htn in question has his own league which i cant date anyone, he can obviously date any girl he wants from my league but it reminded me that everyone has their own league, i forget that most ideology's here are by people who has not seen the sunlight since 3rd grade

?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
people here love talking about how mtbs want top males, lets be realistic. yesterday i was in class and overheard a convo of a mtb saying she likes me (mtn) with a irl htn that looked like me just objectively better features, the htn in question has his own league which i cant date anyone, he can obviously date any girl he wants from my league but it reminded me that everyone has their own league, i forget that most ideology's here are by people who has not seen the sunlight since 3rd grade

?
mid girls want high guys, high guys dont want mid girls so mid girls get mid guys