is the meaning of life to looksmax?

Last september I groped the nicest boobs ever, they were small but taut and felt like water balloons. It made me re-evaluate my life, I was planning to ted kaczynskimaxx but now I want be involved with society so I can squeeze more nice boobs.

Sadly she suddenly went cold on me for some reason (chad moved in on her most likely)

100c5d677cc28ea3f154c70d641f655b_meme-crying-gif-crying-gif-meme_620-340.gif

Felt my testosterone levels drop to 100 ng/dl after taking that massive L and they haven't recovered since.

I-I just want to see you again baby
100c5d677cc28ea3f154c70d641f655b_meme-crying-gif-crying-gif-meme_620-340.gif

I would do anything

pls?

:feelsrope:
Imagine being constantly cucked by guys not only more attractive than you, but of other races and much taller statures, both of which are features I can never change. It’s like whoever set up this simulation is trying to constantly torture me by saying “the females you are attracted to desire the exact opposite features you happen to possess.” I’ve almost become desensitized to it all, as I realize I simply was not meant to be a sexual being in this universe. I have some other purpose, or none at all.

The meaning of life is to find whether to rope or go ER.

Imagine being constantly cucked by guys not only more attractive than you, but of other races and much taller statures, both of which are features I can never change. It’s like whoever set up this simulation is trying to constantly torture me by saying “the females you are attracted to desire the exact opposite features you happen to possess.” I’ve almost become desensitized to it all, as I realize I simply was not meant to be a sexual being in this universe. I have some other purpose, or none at all.
Are you a pajeet or a chink?

Are you a pajeet or a chink?
No I’m white, which is a death sentence in major US cities amongst Gen Z white girls. HQNP white girls are all going for Asian guys and HQP white girls are going for Black guys. The only white girls who actively want white guys are low quality, non-primitive, 90-110 IQ christians. High quality white girls have a vendetta against white males unless they’re gigachads, then they might give them a chance. Ethnic girls are probably my only chance but unfortunately I simply can’t bring myself to be attracted to Africans, the Asian girls in my area are surprisingly race-loyal to asian guys, and there aren’t many Latinas or Indians (who are my favorite)

No I’m white, which is a death sentence in major US cities amongst Gen Z white girls. HQNP white girls are all going for Asian guys and HQP white girls are going for Black guys. The only girls who want white guys are low quality, non-primitive, 90 IQ christian girls. High quality white girls have a vendetta against white males unless they’re gigachads, then they might give them a chance.
giphy.gif

You’re probably an ethnic Chad yourself who would have an easy time with quality white girls if he just NTmaxxed, just like everyone else on looksmax/lookism.

You’re probably an ethnic Chad yourself who would have an easy time with quality white girls if he just NTmaxxed, just like everyone else on looksmax/lookism.
The mental illness has taken full control
It's over for you.

No I’m white, which is a death sentence in major US cities amongst Gen Z white girls. HQNP white girls are all going for Asian guys and HQP white girls are going for Black guys. The only white girls who actively want white guys are low quality, non-primitive, 90-110 IQ christians. High quality white girls have a vendetta against white males unless they’re gigachads, then they might give them a chance. Ethnic girls are probably my only chance but unfortunately I simply can’t bring myself to be attracted to Africans, the Asian girls in my area are surprisingly race-loyal to asian guys, and there aren’t many Latinas or Indians (who are my favorite)
rise of the chink, you cant defeat the natural squinty eye slayer, bro

It's over for you.
That we can agree on
rise of the chink, you cant defeat the natural squinty eye slayer, bro
Go to a top university campus in the US and you’ll see what I’m talking about. K-pop has massively inflated the SMV of asian guys over the past few years, and the new generation white girls did not grow up hearing negative Asian stereotypes. A lot of them just view them as “exotic” white guys - the perfect combination of safety and novelty that high quality, non-primitive white girls look for.

JFL at thinking you can assign meaning to life, either it's there or it's not.

The meaning of life is to see through the cognitive biases that give your life meaning and therefore to truly see how meaningless life actually is.

Dark @Dude420 speaking :feelsbadman: but it is still true :feelscry: harder to cope these days :feelspepo:

The meaning of life is to be good-looking.

There is no absolute true or meaning in this life... but taking life as a challenge and creating meaning on the way while being conscious that the only certain thing in the future is your death is enough.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
only if you define it as such