my life has no value

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
if i cant acomplish the main goal of life that is as a man beign able to attract a great amount of women i can.

So i need a new motivation to give value and meaning to my life, meaning a cope that is a long time goal

Any advices?:feelswhere:

if i cant acomplish the main goal of life that is as a man beign able to attract a great amount of women i can.

So i need a new motivation to give value and meaning to my life, meaning a cope that is a long time goal

According to the widely used, although somewhat hard-to-find-credit-for figures, a heart is worth around $1 million in the US. Livers come in second, worth about $557,000 and kidneys cost about $262,000 each. Not to speak about human skin ($10/inch), stomach ($500), and eyeballs ($1,500 each)

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale

I though it was funny u do have value brother

• Hmm...
become really fucking good at programming/game developing/animation or something like that.
maybe something outside of internet like sports but genes are important there too

once u get rlly good or make money the dopamine will be crazier than sex

• Hmm...

Godammit nigga GO ER

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter