• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and murdah
everything else is cope too so its no more absurd than anything else

• +1
it can change the life of a person so i dont know if its absurd
But why do we search for it? What is it going to do. We’re never going to find it.

• +1
  • +1
No need to search he's already there, and his name is allah.

your welcome man brah

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, kebab and HTN_Mentalcel
become muslim bro I want to be youre brother :heart:. even christian would be good tbh. Better to believe than to be non believer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, kebab, Deleted member 65752 and 1 other person
No need to search he's already there, and his name is allah.

your welcome man brah
Whatever helps you cope. Normies always need something. They’re scared creatures.

• +1
Yes

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and HTN_Mentalcel
become muslim bro I want to be youre brother :heart:. even christian would be good tbh. Better to believe than to be non believer
Never have I heard such cope.

• +1
Never have I heard such cope.
I was so polite and this is what I get. Fuck you bro I remember now why I named you worst user on this forum (after @Lebgfinal ofc). nah just kidding. Youre vieuws are ok. If you dont want to believe I respect that

• +1
I was so polite and this is what I get. Fuck you bro I remember now why I named you worst user on this forum (after @Lebgfinal ofc). nah just kidding. Youre vieuws are ok. If you dont want to believe I respect that
You believe in the 2 most popular religions and ignore the other three thousand because you’re scared and part of the hive mind. You don’t truly believe in it. You’re lying if you say you do.

• +1
You believe in the 2 most popular religions and ignore the other three thousand because you’re scared and part of the hive mind. You don’t truly believe in it. You’re lying if you say you do.
I truly question it sometimes and I think that is good. That means I use my brain to believe and not just believe just because my parents told me so. I really think my beliefs are true and I get some people dont. Why do you not believe in anything btw? Is it that you dont see any logic in a higher being

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and HTN_Mentalcel
Fuck you

• +1
I truly question it sometimes and I think that is good. That means I use my brain to believe and not just believe just because my parents told me so. I really think my beliefs are true and I get some people dont. Why do you not believe in anything btw? Is it that you dont see any logic in a higher being
every god was created by us. Would you believe a random tramp coming up to you saying "believe in xyz" ?because thats how the two religions you listed started. To me Its all just cope for people that have lived unfulfilling lives, through being ugly, poor etc and hope/cope that theres something better for them. When there isnt. Also at least at least 90% of religioncels arent true believers its just part of their life/culture.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, iblamejews and NorwoodAscender
You annoy me bro. You are on this forum and refuse to looksmax
most of looksmaxxing is cope. a lot of it is haram too so idk why youre here.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and NorwoodAscender
every god was created by us. Would you believe a random tramp coming up to you saying "believe in xyz" ?because thats how the two religions you listed started. To me Its all just cope for people that have lived unfulfilling lives, through being ugly, poor etc and hope/cope that theres something better for them. When there isnt. Also at least at least 90% of religioncels arent true believers its just part of their life/culture.
Hmm I dont agree with you but I see what you mean. I do agree with the fact that most people just believe because of family and culture and take cultural things into the religion. Even if religion is wrong (which I doubt for Islam) it is good for people because they atleast have hope/cope and try to be the best they can. I think its good to always discuss youre vieuws and always be critical.

• +1
Hmm I dont agree with you but I see what you mean. I do agree with the fact that most people just believe because of family and culture and take cultural things into the religion. Even if religion is wrong (which I doubt for Islam) it is good for people because they atleast have hope/cope and try to be the best they can. I think its good to always discuss youre vieuws and always be critical.
each to their own

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and JohnBaza
most of looksmaxxing is cope. a lot of it is haram too so idk why youre here.
What would you think is haram in looksmaxxing. Hardmaxxing would be haram yes if it was for beauty reasons but softmaxxing is not haram at all. I am not perfect either and will sin at the end of the day

• +1
What would you think is haram in looksmaxxing. Hardmaxxing would be haram yes if it was for beauty reasons but softmaxxing is not haram at all. I am not perfect either and will sin at the end of the day
a sin that you dont need to do, if you do it youre not a true believer. Anything related to your beard , injecting anything like fat dissolvers , steroids and i think minoxidil. its very minimal what you can actually do. most softmaxxers arent going to change your appeal that much so its pointless.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and NorwoodAscender
most softmaxxers arent going to change your appeal that much so its pointless.
This is just cope for people who think they havent got chad genetics to be lazy lol. This is shit @Lebgfinal would say. You have to atleast try to see if its succeeds or not. For me I have gotten a lot more female attention when softmaxxed altough I did not do anything with the attention which is my decision

• +1
This is just cope for people who think they havent got chad genetics to be lazy lol. This is shit @Lebgfinal would say. You have to atleast try to see if its succeeds or not. For me I have gotten a lot more female attention when softmaxxed altough I did not do anything with the attention which is my decision
Thanks for being a genius and realizing basic care gets your more bitches
Sadly for me 2 x 0 is still 0

• +1
tell me a softmax thats going to change your appeal enough to ascend you from mtn - htn. legb could fix his skin but will his appeal be the same? yes. so its pointless. hes never going to be someones ideal partner and he knows it so i dont blame him.

• +1
Thanks for being a genius and realizing basic care gets your more bitches
Sadly for me 2 x 0 is still 0
You have high potential bro. I believe in you. You can atleast be mtn while youre a high subhuman now because you dont take care of yourself

• +1
You have high potential bro. I believe in you. You can atleast be mtn while youre a high subhuman now because you dont take care of yourself
life is still shit as an mtn. this is such cope.

• +1
tell me a softmax thats going to change your appeal enough to ascend you from mtn - htn. legb could fix his skin but will his appeal be the same? yes. so its pointless. hes never going to be someones ideal partner and he knows it so i dont blame him.
Fixing skin, working out, good haircut, debloating, grow goatee/mustache/beard, good clothing style, nice smell, fixing eyebrows/eyelashes with oils, white teeth with teeth strips and braces if teeth are crooked, try to have a good personality for females as well. So much shit you can do lol

• +1
Mtn is atleast better than subhuman lol. Look at how many times he hears he is ugly. If he was mtn he might be invisible but no one will call him ugly

• +1
Fixing skin, working out, good haircut, debloating, grow goatee/mustache/beard, good clothing style, nice smell, fixing eyebrows/eyelashes with oils, white teeth with teeth strips and braces if teeth are crooked, try to have a good personality for females as well. So much shit you can do lol
to still be a womans 8th pick and have a shit life with a used up wife for what?

• +1
Mtn is atleast better than subhuman lol. Look at how many times he hears he is ugly. If he was mtn he might be invisible but no one will call him ugly
his life wont change though. he also doesnt care what people call him

• +1
Oh yes, life is shit as a mtn muh muy muh is like saying just give up if you are 4 out of 5 person.
Not everyone is born good looking yet you dont have to tell these people to kill themselves and end their life

• +1
Well no, i never get called ugly, i dont know where you took that resolution but no, i never got called ugly because people simply wont tell you
Is this serious ?

• +1
to still be a womans 8th pick and have a shit life with a used up wife for what?
Ok fucking retard whats the fix then ? Just end your life ?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
Oh yes, life is shit as a mtn muh muy muh is like saying just give up if you are 4 out of 5 person.
Not everyone is born good looking yet you dont have to tell these people to kill themselves and end their life
yes i am saying give up. your life is never going to be ideal, women will never truly love you.
Most people should kill themselves. You're ugly asf and you know it. Youre just edging your suicide by being here,, go to reddit ugly cuck.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Who here is someone ideal partner, no one.
That is not the issue and i would like you to stop spreading stuff i dont believe in
You dont understand my point at all

• +1
his life wont change though. he also doesnt care what people call him
You never know how he feels. It might look as if he doesnt care but 9/10 times people will care if someone calls them ugly. Maybe he is an exceptional case tho. And as I said before you dont know if his life wont change. He can atleast try lol. In 2021 I was the biggest ugly fatass who looked like old escobar. After deciding to lose fat and softmaxx a bit in late 2022 my life got so much better because I felt improvement and other people noticing it as well. Looksminned a bit from then but trying to maximise my potential once again.

• +1
yes i am saying give up. your life is never going to be ideal, women will never truly love you.
Most people should kill themselves. You're ugly asf and you know it. Youre just edging your suicide by being here,, go to reddit ugly cuck.
Who the fuck do you think you are ?

• +1
Stop trying to be a edgy retard telling the majority of the population to end their life jfl at you
Go back to 4chan with your edgy takes because it doesnt scare me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, NorwoodAscender, JohnBaza and 1 other person
Well no, i never get called ugly, i dont know where you took that resolution but no, i never got called ugly because people simply wont tell you
Is this serious ?
Who here is someone ideal partner, no one.
That is not the issue and i would like you to stop spreading stuff i dont believe in
You dont understand my point at all
exactly, if you didnt believe in that sentiment you would be looksmaxxing but you're not. youre ldaring.

• +1
I never told you to kill yourself. When I say you are worst user I dont really mean it otherwise I would have put you on ignore. You are a good guy from inside I think

• +1
Is this serious ?
I mean you get called ugly once in a while on .org

• +1