Is the search for god absurd?

Yeah he is the worst one. I really thought that nigga had a bit of character development 5 minutes ago but he dissapoints me each time
It’s his strategy for attention. He even pmed me acting sad and begging for help and advice then comes at me later in public to try and get reacts and attention. It’s wild

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, JohnBaza and kebab
Legb might be worse actually because he begs for attention and acts sad and a like a victim then comes at u when u try and be helpful. At least mog is consistently a piece of shit human
Yeah he is the worst one. I really thought that nigga had a bit of character development 5 minutes ago but he dissapoints me each time
you're only saying this because you dont like the way he looks. you're both pond scum.

you're only saying this because you dont like the way he looks. you're both pond scum.
I don’t give a flying fuck what he looks like. I even told him if he would take care of himself he would look passable and could prob pull some girls here and there. That’s a giga reach on ur part

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
It’s his strategy for attention. He even pmed me acting sad and begging for help and advice then comes at me later in public to try and get reacts and attention. It’s wild
Ngl the red notification is really statisfying at times but dudes like this live for this.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
I don’t give a flying fuck what he looks like. I even told him if he would take care of himself he would look passable and could prob pull some girls here and there. That’s a giga reach on ur part
its not. you're repulsed by him.

Legb might be worse actually because he begs for attention and acts sad and a like a victim then comes at u when u try and be helpful. At least mog is consistently a piece of shit human
Fuck you you don’t understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, tombradylover and moggathon
Ngl the red notification is really statisfying at times but dudes like this live for this. View attachment 2871282
I mean ffs look at mog. It his profile it literally says positive rep poster. These guys live for this shit man and have 20k posts in a few months. No lives at all and just want attention online from incels

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and JohnBaza
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, NorwoodAscender and JohnBaza
I mean ffs look at mog. It his profile it literally says positive rep poster. These guys live for this shit man and have 20k posts in a few months. No lives at all and just want attention online from incels
you dont understand the irony/joke behind it.

its not. you're repulsed by him.
He just has horrible acne. I’m not gay contrary to what u think idc what men look like to be friends with them or not. Dumb ass logic

Yeah bro I agree, the amount of posts they got in the short timespan is alarming tbh.

Mirin you tbh. You look like cameron alborzian if youre the guy in youre avi. Both persian/iranian as well

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
He just has horrible acne. I’m not gay contrary to what u think idc what men look like to be friends with them or not. Dumb ass logic
you do. regardless of whether you would fuck him or not your mind has been corupted by women thats why youre so bluepilled. you treat him poorly because of his bones and ugly face

Yeah bro I agree, the amount of posts they got in the short timespan is alarming tbh.

Mirin you tbh. You look like cameron alborzian if youre the guy in youre avi. Both persian/iranian as well
I appreciate u bro and u got a good mentality. Glad there are some users with good mentality and head on their shoulders still left. Wish all the best to u

• Love it

nice lie

I appreciate u bro and u got a good mentality. Glad there are some users with good mentality and head on their shoulders still left. Wish all the best to u
Thanks bro wish you all the best as well

• Love it
you do. regardless of whether you would fuck him or not your mind has been corupted by women thats why youre so bluepilled. you treat him poorly because of his bones and ugly face
I was nice to him until he lashed out on me in public for reacts and attention. All I ever did was be positive to him from the start. If someone treats me like shit I’m gonna treat them like shit back. I don’t care about looks of other men in the slightest

I was nice to him until he lashed out on me in public for reacts and attention. All I ever did was be positive to him from the start. If someone treats me like shit I’m gonna treat them like shit back. I don’t care about looks of other men in the slightest
sure bud, thats why you tried to assume im a terra subhuman as soon as i knocked your narcy ego.

sure bud, thats why you tried to assume im a terra subhuman as soon as i knocked your narcy ego.
Buddy when I asked u ur looks level u told me ur subhuman. And jfl u came at me randomly for no reason and act like I’m the bad guy for retaliating? Wild mentality

Buddy when I asked u ur looks level u told me ur subhuman. And jfl u came at me randomly for no reason and act like I’m the bad guy for retaliating? Wild mentality
Previously to that. Where it started in the ‘how to rate thread’ I made a comment on your looks that was mostly about the rating system. You had no real reason to comment or argue. You said something along the lines of ‘I bet you’re subhuman etc’

Cant do much about my bones cant i ?

Previously to that. Where it started in the ‘how to rate thread’ I made a comment on your looks that was mostly about the rating system. You had no real reason to comment or argue. You said something along the lines of ‘I bet you’re subhuman etc’
I asked u why u rate me MTN and u said I have subhuman eyes and eyebrows, which I didn’t agree with. Also I said “I wonder what your rating is” before saying anything else and when u came at me again without answering instead calling me subhuman then yes I called u subhuman back. Get off ur high horse

• +1
I asked u why u rate me MTN and u said I have subhuman eyes and eyebrows, which I didn’t agree with. Also I said “I wonder what your rating is” before saying anything else and when u came at me again without answering instead calling me subhuman then yes I called u subhuman back. Get off ur high horse
Narcy battle

• JFL
‘I wonder what your rating is’ implies that you wouldn’t take what I’m saying seriously if was ugly. Lol at your iq.

‘I wonder what your rating is’ implies that you wouldn’t take what I’m saying seriously if was ugly. Lol at your iq.
Ur right I wouldn’t have taken it seriously and still don’t becUse u have no merit and likely bring others down out of jealousy and spite. If that makes me narcy so be it but why would I take any rating u give serious when u know nothing about aesthetics urself and have nothing to show for it?

Yh water I’m extremely narcy. I admit it. I’m not acovert narcy virtue signaling faggot.
Being narcissistic makes you a impossible person to befriend wirh

Ur right I wouldn’t have taken it seriously and still don’t becUse u have no merit and likely bring others down out of jealousy and spite. If that makes me narcy so be it but why would I take any rating u give serious when u know nothing about aesthetics urself and have nothing to show for it?
2/3 of your face are mtn tier. Why would that make you a Chadlite?

You dont know anything either

Yea yea nigga that’s why u were in my pms crying for my help and attention. Fuck outta here
I sent that to everyone but i felt bad bro, but you are right, i always feel bad.

If you believe in a god you must also believe a devil

become muslim bro I want to be youre brother :heart:. even christian would be good tbh. Better to believe than to be non believer
He will never be a muslim, hes too low iq to follow the right religion

• +1
lol all of you ppl in this thread are so mentally ill

The only value in searching for God is to realize the search is absurd and pointless and that your efforts are better spent trying to make life heaven on earth.

Meaning the value of the search is to realize that there is no god (that is comprehensible by man) and that all things are permissible in a godless world and that if the world is morally neutral that all things are permissible even the highest good if only it is practically achieved in reality.

Searching for god is moral in that the end of that search will bring you closer to reality and that the highest moral good is to be in alignment with truth and that the truth is there is no salvation for man and no redemption on earth and that one must live within the constraints of reality and work with what he is given.

Only from this standpoint of knowledge can one be truly moral and achieve true salvation in earthly deeds and not in a fantasy of otherworldly power. The only true power is what can be gained in the physical world and the only true salvation is what a man does to save himself.

Last edited:
If God exists then he is dead
So remember me, and I will remember you, and thank Me and do not be ungrateful to me 2:152

If you are grateful [to Me], I shall most certainly give you more and more; but if you are ungrateful, verily, My chastisement will be severe indeed!" 14:7

He isn’t dead. You’re not acknowleding him

If God exists he has tasked you with this reality. For an omnipotent being can task you with any reality, even a reality in his presence. Yet is that not what he’s done? Is this world not a manifestation of God? Is not every moment of experience an expression of him?

If God exists what more can you ask of him? A reality of less turmoil, struggle and strife? is this reality not sufficient? Do you propose to know more than God? What would you change in this reality that God himself does not have the knowledge and power to change? What can be better? Are all your problems not necessary byproducts of existence? What more can you demand? that you should not exist? That option is always open to you, and if you recall that has already happened before you were born. If you are to exist at all, is it not necessary that you experience limitation?

If God exists and you believe in him, and believe he has given you the extent of what his powers can give, is this reality not expected? If God exists and he has tasked you with anything, would you not be tasked with living? If God exists and we are all manifestations of him, has he not tasked himself with life?

Look upon the grand spectacle of life. Is this not evidence of a great power? What more is there to seek? When from the smallest grain of sand to the most complex organism lie within them the greatest mysteries of existence. There is nothing to seek because the answer you seek is evident in every facet of your life. Life itself is evidence.

Seeking God is absurd if only in the same way a man looking upon the world asking whether or not he can see is absurd. He is looking! Of course he can see! Perhaps if he stopped asking whether or not he can see he would look upon the world and realize he is seeing at this very moment! In the same way you are looking for God while surrounded by his creation. You ARE his creation. Asking whether or not he exists is absolutely absurd because the answer is self evident.

Perhaps the search for God is a search for order. However is life not ordered? Do all things not happen as a result of natural law? What you seek then is more order for your individual life. However is this possible? Can every life be perfectly ordered? What about degrees of order? Is your life not ordered better in ways that other lives aren’t? Is there any perfect order for anything?

Perfect individual order seems beyond the realm of possibility. There is nothing that can exist which can experience no limitation because to exist you must exist in some way and not in another. Existing in some definite way presupposes some form of limitation and therefore a necessary degree of suffering. Even if you were God and were limitless, are you then not limited by the fact that you cannot experience limitation?

The search for God is a psychological search for meaning, which is a search for order but it is absurd because we are surrounded by order. All things exist as a result of order, pure chaos denies existence. Perhaps you want more order, but the desire for more order in some transcendental realm denies the order that is given to you in reality. It is a selfish desire for personal order at the expense of the greater order that allows for existence. It is a desire for a subjective rule set that is not bound by an objective reality. This is not a desire for order but a desire for chaos. For to not be subject to the rules, you are in conflict with them. Is this not a desire to be a tyrant? To have rules imposed on others that do not apply to yourself?

You say God is cold and uncaring. God is callous and unconcerned. So be it! Are you scared of the cold? Are you afraid of the emptiness of existence? Does the reality of God frighten you? Do you not love him as he is the way you wish he loves you as you are? Unconditionally?

Whatever God you seek I can guarantee he is not of any particular religion but he clearly is of some particular existence and that is the existence which exists for you here and now. halt your search and live because only then will you know God as he presents himself to you, only then will you understand the reality that is God and only then can you be closest to him.

Last edited:
It is as absurd as searching for Santa Claus.