Is the search for god absurd?

You never know how he feels. It might look as if he doesnt care but 9/10 times people will care if someone calls them ugly. Maybe he is an exceptional case tho. And as I said before you dont know if his life wont change. He can atleast try lol. In 2021 I was the biggest ugly fatass who looked like old escobar. After deciding to lose fat and softmaxx a bit in late 2022 my life got so much better because I felt improvement and other people noticing it as well. Looksminned a bit from then but trying to maximise my potential once again.
View attachment 2871250
losing fat isnt softmaxxing jfl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
exactly, if you didnt believe in that sentiment you would be looksmaxxing but you're not. youre ldaring.
Oh no i simply do not believe looksmaxxing is a thing, dont think im ldarmaxxing either, i go to school and save money. Maybe im going to give up but suicide is not a valid option for anyone and im frankly tired of having people thinking im going to mutilate myself to death because of your ideologies
Im not wasting my life for crybaby takes

• +1
I mean you get called ugly once in a while on .org
Oh yes that is true, well im ugly so im going to get these replies, cant change people mind tho, not sure whats your point

• +1
as soon as he posts his face he gets waves of abuse
Yes but to tell him to kill himself is insane tho. You are probably joking but you always have to be careful lol. You dont want someone else to end up like that mexican guy who died in june/july (forgot his name)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and NorwoodAscender
Oh no i simply do not believe looksmaxxing is a thing, dont think im ldarmaxxing either, i go to school and save money. Maybe im going to give up but suicide is not a valid option for anyone and im frankly tired of having people thinking im going to mutilate myself to death because of your ideologies
Im not wasting my life for crybaby takes
-an ugly coper.

• +1
  • +1
Yes but to tell him to kill himself is insane tho. You are probably joking but you always have to be careful lol. You dont want someone else to end up like that mexican guy who died in june/july (forgot his name)
i couldnt give a fuck if he kills himself. why would i?

• +1
-an ugly coper.
coper is a word to describe normal people that may not want to completely end their life, do you really think anyone actually does it ? Do you think i go outside telling fat niggas to end their existence
Thinking this way is never an answer realistically, killing yourself is a last resort i dont intend of taking

• +1
Losing fat is the biggest softmax lol. What would you classify losing fat otherwise at?
thats self improvement rebranded. you couldve achieved that in hamzas discord boyo

• +1
Ok fucking retard whats the fix then ? Just end your life ?
Just kill urself if ur not chad theory. Pathetic mindset u can have a great life being sub chad

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, NorwoodAscender, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Oh yes that is true, well im ugly so im going to get these replies, cant change people mind tho, not sure whats your point
What I meant is that if you will improve yourself you wont get called ugly again even on .org. Now you get called ugly because you are a bit ugly atm but if you looksmax you wont. Understand? I dont mean anything bad

• +1
i couldnt give a fuck if he kills himself. why would i?
Mr edgy is back, i dont think you should care about me or anyone online but the fact you need to mention it is kind of funny

• +1
Just kill urself if ur not chad theory. Pathetic mindset u can have a great life being sub chad
Thats like saying end your fucking existence because you arent something most people arent
Realistically that is retarded
Are these people even listening to themselves

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
thats self improvement rebranded. you couldve achieved that in hamzas discord boyo
Self improvement lookswise when not doing hard maxxing = softmaxxing. You get what I mean tho. He can lose fat to ''soft max''

• +1
coper is a word to describe normal people that may not want to completely end their life, do you really think anyone actually does it ? Do you think i go outside telling fat niggas to end their existence
Thinking this way is never an answer realistically, killing yourself is a last resort i dont intend of taking
if you arent planning on killing yourself you would be improving your life, but youre not because you know its futile thats why youre ldaring faggot.
Mr edgy is back, i dont think you should care about me or anyone online but the fact you need to mention it is kind of funny
true tbh

• +1
Thats like saying end your fucking existence because you arent something most people arent
@tombradylover doesnt think not being chad = bad life. He agrees with you. I think there is a misunderstanding. @moggathon is the one who thinks that

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
Self improvement lookswise when not doing hard maxxing = softmaxxing. You get what I mean tho. He can lose fat to ''soft max''
not that much, hes already really skinny and a framecel hes just a bloated faggot. his skull is awful too.

• +1
That’s a big part of why most guys are incel. They are sub chad and only want the best if the best when they have nothing to offer themselves so they give up and tell everyone else to kill themselves and be just as miserable as they are. Bottom of the barrel type shit crabs in bucket type shit

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and JohnBaza
not that much, hes already really skinny and a framecel hes just a bloated faggot. his skull is awful too.
He is probably skinny fat. Maybe he should hardmaxx. He is white so he is probably rich

• +1
What I meant is that if you will improve yourself you wont get called ugly again even on .org. Now you get called ugly because you are a bit ugly atm but if you looksmax you wont. Understand? I dont mean anything bad
I do not believe in looksmaxxing and ive mentionned already i have absolutely no motivation to do so, everytime i try something people tell me its worthless and i should just give up
Realistically i cant change much from how i look currently, my smile is awful but even that is not changable but what am i supposed to do
Get surgery ? Sorry for not wanting to spend my life savings into something that may or may not fix my life
Is it how it is, i dont live life thinking i can somehow become attractive with cope methods but im not like you retards thinking suicide is the answer
Maybe thats too hard to think about

not with women you cant. ive said this many times, if youre ugly just get a hobby because women are never going to truly love you.

@tombradylover doesnt think not being chad = bad life. He agrees with you. I think there is a misunderstanding. @moggathon is the one who thinks that
Yea lol I was agreeing with Legb

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I do not believe in looksmaxxing and ive mentionned already i have absolutely no motivation to do so, everytime i try something people tell me its worthless and i should just give up
Realistically i cant change much from how i look currently, my smile is awful but even that is not changable but what am i supposed to do
Get surgery ? Sorry for not wanting to spend my life savings into something that may or may not fix my life
Is it how it is, i dont live life thinking i can somehow become attractive with cope methods but im not like you retards thinking suicide is the answer
Maybe thats too hard to think about
exactly, thats exactly what im saying.

You should not stop doing something because someone tells you to give up lol. Just have the discipline to do it because otherwise in 60 years you will regret not doing so

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
He is probably skinny fat. Maybe he should hardmaxx. He is white so he is probably rich
Hardmaxxing is pretty much almost impossible to get, i would need thousands of dollar saved for the only purpose of maybe getting a bit better looking
Nobody actually gets that shit, its a fever dream, and no im not particularly rich

not with women you cant. ive said this many times, if youre ugly just get a hobby because women are never going to truly love you.
Booo fucking woooo nigga life is hard cuz ur ugly stop bitching and find some purpose in ur life women isn’t everything for fucks sake

• +1
That’s a big part of why most guys are incel. They are sub chad and only want the best if the best when they have nothing to offer themselves so they give up and tell everyone else to kill themselves and be just as miserable as they are. Bottom of the barrel type shit crabs in bucket type shit
'god tier bones'

exactly, thats exactly what im saying.
No you are another one of these retards whos only contribution is saying just give up bro, just give up in every single area of my life
Living that way would probably make my life even worse

• +1
Hardmaxxing is pretty much almost impossible to get, i would need thousands of dollar saved for the only purpose of maybe getting a bit better looking
Nobody actually gets that shit, its a fever dream, and no im not particularly rich
Lots of people I know personally do it. They go to turkey to do it tho. Turkey is cheap and got some good surgeons

Booo fucking woooo nigga life is hard cuz ur ugly stop bitching and find some purpose in ur life women isn’t everything for fucks sake
what did i just say you retarded faggot?

No you are another one of these retards whos only contribution is saying just give up bro, just give up in every single area of my life
Living that way would probably make my life even worse
your quality of life is never going to be ideal.

Most people are not rich and yet are able to live everyday without just shooting themselves in the head wishing they were jeff bezos
Same concept

your quality of life is never going to be ideal.
Your life will never be ideal either same thing for everyone here and i couldnt give a single shit, go fuck yourself if you think my goal is to have the best life there is to live
You dont need to be chico to be happy

Most people are not rich and yet are able to live everyday without just shooting themselves in the head wishing they were jeff bezos
Same concept
live everyday in a medicore life they never truly wanted.

Lots of people I know personally do it. They go to turkey to do it tho. Turkey is cheap and got some good surgeons
Not doing that sorry, 20k is maybe worth it for hair but thats it, not getting your trimax bullshit

what did i just say you retarded faggot?
Yes give up on ur life and kill urself because Stacy’s will never find u ideal!!! Fucking negative tier IQ logic and bottom of barrel society mentality. Fucking loser

Attachments

• A4A3C0AE-04DA-43D4-A88F-EBF93F491F3C.png
    A4A3C0AE-04DA-43D4-A88F-EBF93F491F3C.png
    507 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
live everyday in a medicore life they never truly wanted.
oh well, cry everyday about it, whats your fucking point retard
What am i supposed to do ?

Same concept
Ngl dont even waste youre time on that guy lol. Lemme give you some tips. Its 17:35 now in Canada so sleep from 00:00 to 08:00 or 23:00 till 7:00. (good sleep is essential). Tomorrow you will buy skincare or make appointment with dermatologist. Today you will buy gym subscription. You will also order some whitening strips and you will book a haircut appointment this week. I want to see you succeed with me bhai.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and tombradylover
Yes give up on ur life and kill urself because Stacy’s will never find u ideal!!! Fucking negative tier IQ logic and bottom of barrel society mentality. Fucking loser
no woman will ever find you ideal, theyll always be someone else. as i said get a hobby you faggot. how much blood rushes from your head to your eyebrows to strain them up like that? is it effecting you mentally you faggot?

Not doing that sorry, 20k is maybe worth it for hair but thats it, not getting your trimax bullshit
20k bro are you crazy. Surgeries in turkey are so much cheaper than that and you dont even need surgeries. You always have to soft max first before thinking of hardmaxxing

Ngl dont even waste youre time on that guy lol. Lemme give you some tips. Its 17:35 now in Canada so sleep from 00:00 to 08:00 or 23:00 till 7:00. (good sleep is essential). Tomorrow you will buy skincare or make appointment with dermatologist. Today you will buy gym subscription. You will also order some whitening strips and you will book a haircut appointment this week. I want to see you succeed with me bhai.
My problem is not the colour of my teeth but the spacing makes me look like a monster but i wont make the mistake of showing it here
Just imagine, spaced teeth thats it
Dont have money for braces but i know

give us meaning
It's impossible to ever find out if there is a god or not
So it's stupid to even care

(Side note: there could potentially be a god, but it won't be any of the religions' gods, as the possibility of a god and its form is impossible to know, and therefore all religions are wrong based purely on probability)

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
no woman will ever find you ideal, theyll always be someone else. as i said get a hobby you faggot. how much blood rushes from your head to your eyebrows to strain them up like that? is it effecting you mentally you faggot?
How can one be so stupid like you. Who cares if you not ideal type of a woman

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
It's impossible to ever find out if there is a god or not
So it's stupid to even care

(Side note: there could potentially be a god, but it won't be any of the religions' gods, as the possibility of a god and its form is impossible to know, and therefore all religions are wrong based purely on probability)
logical human

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
How can one be so stupid like you. Who cares if you not ideal type of a woman
then why are you softmaxxing if you dont want to impress women?

That’s a cucked mentality and fine if u wanna tell niggas to stop caring about women cuz they are ugly ok whatever cucked but still fine. But saying “hey kill yourself faggot idiot ur life is worthless because women find other men more ideal”! Is just pathetic. Ur the bottom of barrel in society. Truly pathetic

• +1
My problem is not the colour of my teeth but the spacing makes me look like a monster but i wont make the mistake of showing it here
Just imagine, spaced teeth thats it
Dont have money for braces but i know
Whiter teeth = always better bro, but try to set something up with insurance or something for braces. Braces can also be good for jaw. Otherwise it doesnt really matter. Can you send picture of youre teeth so I can see because I dont really know

That’s a cucked mentality and fine if u wanna tell niggas to stop caring about women cuz they are ugly ok whatever cucked but still fine. But saying “hey kill yourself faggot idiot ur life is worthless because women find other men more ideal”! Is just pathetic. Ur the bottom of barrel in society. Truly pathetic
life will never be ideal but for unattractive people, most people in life will treat them poorly like they dont exist.