Is their any surgery to actually change your bones to fit the bone structure of a Caucasian ? ded serious here ?

sensen

sensen

Apprentice
Exactly, indian skulls are caucasoid.

North indians tend to have better features than the super dark ones down south, dk if thats just my observation but i've seen a lot of potatofaced south indians tbh
That's because they're Indo European derived.

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
no high school for your deformed indian face
1568287881963.png
what gave that away that i'm subhuman the fact i'm on this forum or the fact i am asking this question on this forum you retarded mong your actually putting down those trying to improve to find solace in your pathetic existence

S

streege

Zephir
View attachment 111145 what gave that away that i'm subhuman the fact i'm on this forum or the fact i am asking this question on this forum you retarded mong your actually putting down those trying to improve to find solace in your pathetic existence
bro look, you'r probably a fking slayer in india, so slay there imo.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
View attachment 111145 what gave that away that i'm subhuman the fact i'm on this forum or the fact i am asking this question on this forum you retarded mong your actually putting down those trying to improve to find solace in your pathetic existence
trying to down people that try to improve? ive improved more than anyone on this forum jfl

why do you think i made all those theoretical threads

reptiles

reptiles

trying to down people that try to improve? ive improved more than anyone on this forum jfl

That's why your mocking others for trying to improve really your just a arrogant dick tbh
Pray to Allah idk.

Dude if it wasn't for him i would have roped by know why would i pray to him

reptiles

reptiles

i reply with retarded comments to retarded threads

It's a genuine thread with a genuine question is their such a possible surgery as for retarded threads you can say what you want but mine are mostly for the most high iq i back up what i say you don't

S

streege

Zephir

sir, what's the best way for me to ascend to 6 PSL, ie more or less 7+/10 IRL ?
It's a genuine thread with a genuine question is their such a possible surgery as for retarded threads you can say what you want but mine are mostly for the most high iq i back up what i say you don't
don't you know that...
you can be ethnic + beautiful ?

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
you don't back up shit you dumb fuck. you keep going in circles with your pseudoscience
sir, what's the best way for me to ascend to 6 PSL, ie more or less 7+/10 IRL ?
lose weight first then you will see

reptiles

reptiles

you don't back up shit you dumb fuck. you keep going in circles with your pseudoscience

Look up my latest posts for monistic idealism i post links for emergent space time and hilberts space look up the pen-rose interpretation for consciousness being emergent the older posts you have a point but i don't act like an arrogant ass about this shit if anything if this god exists i'm trying to commune with it that or if it don't exist i will rope tbh fuck life

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
Look up my latest posts for monistic idealism i post links for emergent space time and hilberts space look up the pen-rose interpretation for consciousness being emergent the older posts you have a point but i don't act like an arrogant ass about this shit if anything if this god exists i'm trying to commune with it that or if it don't exist i will rope tbh fuck life
didn't read a single word, nor will I read your shitty threads

instead of typing all this bullcrap you should be out moving your fat ass to lose weight

reptiles

reptiles

didn't read a single word, nor will I read your shitty threads

instead of typing all this bullcrap you should be out moving your fat ass to lose weight

If you didn't read a single thing then your to retarded to even understand concepts tbh as for losing weight what is the point for a man who will soon rope

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
If you didn't read a single thing then your to retarded to even understand concepts tbh as for losing weight what is the point for a man who will soon rope
keep projecting you self hating rat. just because im not willing to read your autism doesn't mean it's ideas i can't comprehend, rather they don't contribute to me in any way predicting who's it coming from

body fat loss = literally everything if you haven't realised already

reptiles

reptiles

keep projecting you self hating rat. just because im not willing to read your autism doesn't mean it's ideas i can't comprehend, rather they don't contribute to me in any way predicting who's it coming from

body fat loss = literally everything if you haven't realised already

Genetic fallacy if you reject something merely on the grounds it's from someone you don't like and yes you do have a motive.

2nd point projection is akin to i know you are but what am i yes keep sticking to prehighschool insults really moves the conversation forwards doesn't it.

3rd point that is exactly how narrow minded twats think tbh they think they know everthing and reject the other side.

4th point i agree fat loss is everthing but your not reading a single thing i fucking put i what is the point if i will soon rope

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
Genetic fallacy if you reject something merely on the grounds it's from someone you don't like and yes you do have a motive.

2nd point projection is akin to i know you are but what am i yes keep sticking to prehighschool insults really moves the conversation forwards doesn't it.

3rd point that is exactly how narrow minded twats think tbh they think they know everthing and reject the other side.

4th point i agree fat loss is everthing but your not reading a single thing i fucking put i what is the point if i will soon rope
you won't rope, too low T for that

S

streege

Zephir
Dude your a researcher research harder
your parents would have spank you tbh, and it's desserved. It's like saying "fk ya all, i hate you, your genetics, your pheno, everything for the sake of foids".

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator
Assuming it's just bone structure here can we not alter the bones enough to give off the caucasian face effect ded serious here ?
for black people:
nose width reduction
1568290566462.png

1568290588735.png

lip reduction

1568290664432.png

1568290671592.png

hydroquinone (for blacks and indians)

1568290716549.png

for asians the surgeries to become more caucasian are monolid surgery and cheekbone reduction

Stare

Stare

No one cares about your feelings. Man up or die.
Inject milk in your vessels

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
Yes you would have to identify the genes for caucasoid bone growth and those for other phenotypes , then replace them with CRISPR in human embryos. The outcome is unknown and nobody is funding cosmetical genetic research on humans, not even for height. Ethically, and business wise, it's probably never going to happen

reptiles

reptiles

Yes you would have to identify the genes for caucasoid bone growth and those for other phenotypes , then replace them with CRISPR in human embryos. The outcome is unknown and nobody is funding cosmetical genetic research on humans, not even for height. Ethically, and business wise, it's probably never going to happen

When the roping is to strong to tbh

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)