Is There A Way To Be Happy As A Loner?

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I've been a loner for three years now. I don't go out to social events, even school events. The most I do is go outside for a walk sometimes. I used to be okay with it since my innate temperament is introversion, but I'm starting to feel lonely and feel I've missed out on social opportunities. I'm going to have to endure another year and a half of social isolation since I am taking a gap year. Is there a way I can deal with this loneliness effectively? Supplements, habits, etc. I don't think simply online interaction, or hobbies will cure it completely.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Eating raw meat

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Abhorrence
No. It gets more miserable over time

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and Framemogger69
nothings gonna make you happy, its all just temporary dopamine boosts. but having passionate sex is a damn good dopamine boost so beats being alone. but then you have to deal with women and their drama. i guess try making money or something and then do something idk, its all pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 26410
Achievements/hobbies and ironically social validation
If you are a reject and can't talk to people even if you want to, unless you're an autist with certain brain chemistry (and this is just genetic and can't be changed) you will usually dislike it and struggle.
If you're accomplished and likeable, socially accepted and people want to hang around you
But you choose to be alone to pursue hobbies or out of preference
Its different

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Achievements/hobbies and ironically social validation
If you are a reject and can't talk to people even if you want to, unless you're an autist with certain brain chemistry (and this is just genetic and can't be changed) you will usually dislike it and struggle.
If you're accomplished and likeable, socially accepted and people want to hang around you
But you choose to be alone to pursue hobbies or out of preference
Its different
I'm forced to. It's too late in the game to establish new connections in high school, and I'm too low on SMV to go into college this year.

I'm forced to. It's too late in the game to establish new connections in high school, and I'm too low on SMV to go into college this year.
Im speaking long term
You're still young. Just take it as an opportunity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
I've been a loner for three years now. I don't go out to social events, even school events. The most I do is go outside for a walk sometimes. I used to be okay with it since my innate temperament is introversion, but I'm starting to feel lonely and feel I've missed out on social opportunities. I'm going to have to endure another year and a half of social isolation since I am taking a gap year. Is there a way I can deal with this loneliness effectively? Supplements, habits, etc. I don't think simply online interaction, or hobbies will cure it completely.
Try to master something

preferably computer engineering by yourself and you learn by yourself and also learn for to code with python, c, c++

Then after that you learn cybersecurity and cryptography then become a black hat hacker and make your whole life a movie because you just took billions from some random bank and the fbi, cia, military, etc are on a manhunt for you

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 26410
Try to master something

preferably computer engineering by yourself and you learn by yourself and also learn for to code with python, c, c++

Then after that you learn cybersecurity and cryptography then become a black hat hacker and make your whole life a movie because you just took billions from some random bank and the fbi, cia, military, etc are on a manhunt for you
the revenge of the nerdy ricecel type movie innit (feds this is a joke)

the revenge of the nerdy ricecel type movie innit (feds this is a joke)
it’ll be pretty cool

imagine you do all that then you get caught after like 6 months then go to jail for 1 year then get out and every fucking company wants to hire you because of your knowledge and you’re a celebrity because of how cool you are

it’ll be pretty cool

imagine you do all that then you get caught after like 6 months then go to jail for 1 year then get out and every fucking company wants to hire you because of your knowledge and you’re a celebrity because of how cool you are
its not the early 2000s anymore idiot, they already hired all the geniuses for that same reason.

it’ll be pretty cool

i feel like i've heard this story before jfl. i could be the savior of the rice SMV

its not the early 2000s anymore idiot, they already hired all the geniuses for that same reason.
bro like 1-2 years ago there was this person who was known for playing Minecraft who stole hundreds of millions from a bank in crypto I’m pretty sure

the first fucking rule of cybersecurity is that no security system is 100% foolproof

Tell me when you find out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 26410
You will always be unhappy if all that you look for is happiness. If you don’t go through struggles, you won’t know what good times are like. Enjoy it all

Just buy a dog or something...
737.jpg

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
have you find a way and u want to share it?