Is there a way to get this haircut with my hair?

Zeba

Zeba

Iron
I have had no idea what to do with my hair for years, the first two pics are mine while the other two are what I hope to achieve.
I have extremely thin hair and it’s on the lighter side, I can grow it out to maybe the hair overlaps or something.
If there are any products that are good for darkening and thickening hair please recommend.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9800.jpeg
    IMG_9800.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9799.jpeg
    IMG_9799.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9778.jpeg
    IMG_9778.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9779.jpeg
    IMG_9779.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
I have had no idea what to do with my hair for years, the first two pics are mine while the other two are what I hope to achieve.
I have extremely thin hair and it’s on the lighter side, I can grow it out to maybe the hair overlaps or something.
If there are any products that are good for darkening and thickening hair please recommend.
Thanks
If you wanna darken your hair just dye it. If you wanna thicken your hair, there is no way to permanently do it other than surgery. If you wanna temporarily thicken it just search on google and watch experts talk on which products work best for you. Also your hair type is more straight that the other guy so no you cant really copy his hair. I recommend get a wavy perm for that. I don't really get why you wanna get that hairstyle anyway tbh. I had the same thing for a while but grew out of getting tapers etc. Just get long prettyboy hair and get it done at a hair salon every 2-3 months.

Why do you want to get that zoomer clone hair? You have straight hair, get something like a side part which actually has appeal
IMG 5547