Is there a way to make inward gonions become outwards ?

Deleted member 18423

Deleted member 18423

Iron
My inward gonions look exactly like this guy, is there any way to make them outward with surgery ? Which surgery ?

In other word, what should this guy do (surgically) to get outward gonions ?

Try being born as a male.

In all seriousness, jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18423 and Cidre enjoyer
- Bimax (search "custom bimax" or watch Paul Coceancig videos) can widen the jaw and torque the gonions outward up to a certain degree, but too much can damage your TMJ.
- Side wing (ching wing without moving the chin forward) is another way to do it AFAIK.
- Custom jaw implants.

Btw use the search function, all that info can be found here in a couple of minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and Deleted member 18423
you have a skin care routine?
your skin is smooth i wish i would have the same smooth skin
or maybe im just old (30) fuck my life

- Bimax (search "custom bimax" or watch Paul Coceancig videos) can widen the jaw and torque the gonions outward up to a certain degree, but too much can damage your TMJ.
- Side wing (ching wing without moving the chin forward) is another way to do it AFAIK.
- Custom jaw implants.

Btw use the search function, all that info can be found here in a couple of minutes.
For the guy in the pic, would you recommend any of the 3 options you listed specifically for him ?

For the guy in the pic, would you recommend any of the 3 options you listed specifically for him ?

I don't know. I have a very similar face shape to him (wide zygos but narrow jaw) and I'm looking into having custom bimax + custom jaw implants for symmetry and ramus height. Age, health, money, previous (or lack of) orthodontic work are crucial factors to take into account for surgery. The best you can do, IMO, is to use this forum to know which procedures can give you more outward gonions and then look for skilled surgeons that perfom such procedures, who would be able and qualified to tell you which one is better for you or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18423