Is there any way to tell what your face will look like at low bodyfat %?

Terminator

Terminator

Iron
Other than losing fat obviously. I'm around 20% rn and interested in knowing what my jawline will be if I dropped to 10%.

Other than losing fat obviously. I'm around 20% rn and interested in knowing what my jawline will be if I dropped to 10%.
It will look lean. If you can't see your bones at 20%, probably won't be anything superb, but give it a try.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2205
It will look lean. If you can't see your bones at 20%, probably won't be anything superb, but give it a try.
If you can't see your bones wdym? I mean yes that could signify bad bone structure, but I was at 24ish% and got down to 10%, and I could finally see my face shape.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I can see my jaw bones from side profile view, but when looking at my face from the front I can't.

There is a way to see what your face looks like at low bodyfat: lose bodyfat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Kragar
Lay down and take a picture like you would standing up.

no. I got leaner when I wasnt even fat and already had a visible jawline, and my face looks nothing like I imagined

no. I got leaner when I wasnt even fat and already had a visible jawline, and my face looks nothing like I imagined
Did it look a lot bettter, I have a visible jawline at higher body fat to

You will need some science fiction technology.

I have a visible jawline, prominent zygomatic archs, ogee curve at 25-30% body fat

you will look better

Lay down and take a picture like you would standing up.
That doesn't work 100%. My face was still bloated and I couldnt properly see my bones

@dotacel can vouch that I'm a fat piece of shit and still have hollow cheeks
I've sent a video of me slapping my bellyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Dm him lol he already posted his pics on here and lookism hella times
He posted his pics

looks average to me

Brutal self-inflicted blackpill.
I pushed my fat back in my face and posted it on truerateme. Everyone gave me 5 with potential to be a 6 if I lose the weight.

I hope it isn't cope tbh

no because each man has an unique fat distribution

One thing I hadn't expected was that my mouth got wider. Around the average 5cm at 20% body fat to about 5.5cm by 15%.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
One thing I hadn't expected was that my mouth got wider. Around the average 5cm at 20% body fat to about 5.5cm by 15%.
Tf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I think it's something to do with the buccal fat (or whatever fat it was) making the mouth more puffy but I'm not sure. It's clearly noticeable in pictures.

It might seem like a minor thing but it's actually pretty significant. Not only is a wider mouth preferable on its own, but it also makes the nose look narrower in comparison. 5cm to 5.5cm is over a whole standard deviation.
Yeah it's pretty weird

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 470