Why is everyone so against buccal fat removal?

H

hytt

Master
Muuh ''it's gonna age you'':feelswah:
Try having baby face for most of your life.
What's the point of having fat on the face just so when I'm 50 years old I look like I'm 40 lmao. Just imagine wasting your young years having a baby face.
I'm really lucky I started losing my baby face when I was around 14

What's the point of having fat on the face just so when I'm 50 years old I look like I'm 40 lmao. Just imagine wasting your young years having a baby face.
Becasue aging is looksmin. It is really that simple.

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek and agoostis
why would u chose bucal fat removal over leanmaxing

Because most people prefer being lean or getting an implant instead of just removing the fat. I suppose you can do all 3 if your choices were limitless, it's just not preferred and people don't have unlimited money (and would rather spend on some other cosmetic surgery).

buccal pad is tiny and makes almost no difference, it won't age you because you literally will not be able to tell the difference.

I'm not against it lol

if you're a good candidate you could. but the results may be underwhelming and not worth the money.

for example this girl on reddit is 115lbs and still has a chubby baby face. she paid 5k~ and still has chubby cheeks after the surgery, but there is improvement nonetheless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hytt and TheRagingBull
Cuz results are trash , just starve

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
me no likey + dnr

if you're a good candidate you could. but the results may be underwhelming and not worth the money.

for example this girl on reddit is 115lbs and still has a chubby baby face. she paid 5k~ and still has chubby cheeks after the surgery, but there is improvement nonetheless.

Foids always do buccal fat removal and then wonder why they still have chubby cheeks. foids have no discipline , just pay attention to your diet and exercise.

Foids always do buccal fat removal and then wonder why they still have chubby cheeks. foids have no discipline , just pay attention to your diet and exercise.
are you stupid she was underweight and still had chubby cheeks. when i was 10% bodyfat i had chubby cheeks. (it's genetics)

Compare Jordan Barret pre and post surgery lmao. He was overrated before but my god that shit is so uncanny.

I've never seen good results with it, or replicate the hollow cheek look that guys like Sean O'Pry and Jon Kortajarena naturally have.

Not everyone loses face fat
Then you probably aren't as lean as you think

Alot of people think they are leaner than they really are