Is there really a way to fix fat distrubution

user123456

user123456

Zephir
I hate haveing to watch my diet all the time for me im either a blaoted ltn or lean htn i gain all fat in the face and it pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and IndraBC
bump

• +1
Reactions: user123456
I hate haveing to watch my diet all the time for me im either a blaoted ltn or lean htn i gain all fat in the face and it pisses me off
Nope cope fatass

nah, it's all genetics brah

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vyirus, triggr and user123456
i don't think you really can u just gotta watch what you eat just avoid salt n shi made look like a fucking baloon ,
i don't really get fat when eating some sweets lol

i don't think you really can u just gotta watch what you eat just avoid salt n shi made look like a fucking baloon ,
i don't really get fat when eating some sweets lol
Yeah avoiding suagr and salt was a big part of my ltn-htn transformation

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
eh i don't think sugar that bad, i had bad experiences with high fat diets , lost some fat face after changing to high carbs, low fat tho everyone's body is different just try it a few weeks and if it doesn't work just continue whatever works for you King

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Buccal fat removal, and supposedly volufiline can add fat to areas where youd need it like eye area (havent tried it though)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Buccal fat removal, and supposedly volufiline can add fat to areas where youd need it like eye area (havent tried it though)
I would mog hard with bucal fat removal would boost me to cl but i cant risk the sides rather stay a 6"6 htn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, IndraBC and lemonnz
Ageing like shit and fat pads moving weirdly
if it is a legitimate drawback and you are below 12% bf then i think you should do a light removal

Injecting testosterone changes fat distribution

Ageing like shit and fat pads moving weirdly
assuming you have an excess of buccal fat like you seem to suggest it probably wouldnt do much harm, maybe tell the surgeon not to remove too much and hop on the one anti aging diet if youre worried so much

assuming you have an excess of buccal fat like you seem to suggest it probably wouldnt do much harm, maybe tell the surgeon not to remove too much and hop on the one anti aging diet if youre worried so much
For me its either hollow cheeks or blaoted like no inbetween for some reason

For me its either hollow cheeks or blaoted like no inbetween for some reason
could be your diet or hormones which are also influenced by your diet, id recommend seing a nutritionist

could be your diet or hormones which are also influenced by your diet, id recommend seing a nutritionist
Yeah at 16 i was 6"4 150lbs at 17-19.5 i was over wieght6"5-6"6 now im 20 6"6 lean muscular my body is kinda messed up maybe

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz