Is this a legit chudcel strat?

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
So essentially if you were a dictator in a very centralized state and you hated a specific ethnic minority what you would do is start a massive panic about a new localised virus that's originated in the primary geographic location of the ethnic group you hate, and repeatedly drill into everyone's heads that it has a high chance of sterilizing those it infects. Use an already existing virus that's growth can be stopped relatively easily to further this

Then you would make a new vaccine that sterilizes those that take it, and ship it in truckloads to that ethnic group to take. Make it in 2 doses, so the first one is for the actual virus and the second one sterilizes a person (for about half of the people taking it)

That means over the long term the ethnic group's size would be cut massively and thus would make it far easier to assimilate them into the wider population. You have full cover from your infiltrated department of health. Thoughts on this strat?

*This is not meant to be directed towards any IRL ethnic minority

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 32485
Imagine the desperation level one has to reach to start theorizing about stuff like this.

Damn social services bastards, where are you when needed? This man needs a straitjacket and a asylum room immediatly.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 58285, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
This post really puts the quack in @kwacker777

What is this referring tho

Yes this is a good strat to get pussy as a sub3 khhv

ethnics are more woke about vaccines and less submissive than yt peepo

Imagine the desperation level one has to reach to start theorizing about stuff like this.

Damn social services bastards, where are you when needed? This man needs a straitjacket and a asylum room immediatly.
Just remembered coming up with it in PMs with another user tbh

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
ethnics are more woke about vaccines and less submissive than yt peepo
I wouldn't say so, that's mostly just Nation of Islam type nigs. Most ethniks accepted the COVID 19 shots without much hesitation

@SidharthTheSlayer

I'm closely monitoring your latest reacts towards my person. I don't like what i'm seeing, first warning.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
@SidharthTheSlayer

I'm closely monitoring your latest reacts towards my person. I don't like what i'm seeing, first warning.
I believe he just JFL'd you

I believe he just JFL'd you
This is a war declaration

Come meet me tomorrow man against man in the ratings section at 6 to resolve this dispute. @SidharthTheSlayer

Last edited:
High IQ thread bro

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer