Teddo23

Teddo23

Silver
IMG 20240425 175001 749
IMG 20240425 175012 133

What can I do?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
A few scars here and there , laser / subcision / tca peels can help. PDO threass and PN mesotherapy as well. In the meantime you can use Tazarotene which has been shown to help w mild acne scars

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Teddo23
Hyperpigmentation
I think it’s permanent but fades with time

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
A few scars here and there , laser / subcision / tca peels can help. PDO threass and PN mesotherapy as well. In the meantime you can use Tazarotene which has been shown to help w mild acne scars
Does tazaratone lower the testosterone like accutane or has any side effects?

Hyperpigmentation
I think it’s permanent but fades with time
It’s not permanent and it’s not hyperpigmentation. He has a few scars coupled w PIE not PIH . Both similar treatments tho

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Does tazaratone lower the testosterone like accutane or has any side effects?
No side effects it’s topical not oral.

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
I have finished accutane but my dermatologist told me that I shouldn't do any treatments on skin for 6 months after finishing accutane.

I have mild acne scars on my forehead and on few other places. Is laser removal therapy going to be enough to get rid of those subhuman scars?

I have finished accutane but my dermatologist told me that I shouldn't do any treatments on skin for 6 months after finishing accutane.

I have mild acne scars on my forehead and on few other places. Is laser removal therapy going to be enough to get rid of those subhuman scars?
Depends on the type of scars u can send me pics in dm