Is this an objective proof that I'm NOT sub 5?

SauulGoodmanFR

SauulGoodmanFR

Iron
I went out on a date with this kinda hot girl last week. We got a bit drunk, then she put her lugs on mine, started cuddling with me, caressing my hair. It was evident that we could have made out(kissed), I decided not to initiate it because I wasn't sure of her ability to give consent.

Considering this, is it objective to say that I'm not sub 5, taking into account that based on my own experience, even if you are drunk, you won't hit on ugly people - when I'm drunk, even very, I never hit on ugly girls.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, LooksThinker, northern mogger and 1 other person
If you paid she only went for a free meal and free drinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Lev Peshkov, LooksThinker and 1 other person
If you paid she only went for a free meal and free drinks
No, she mostly paid. I paid her only one cocktail(€1,50), and one fries(€ 1,50), she paid the rest(€11) in its entirety.

• Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker
I went out on a date with this kinda hot girl last week. We got a bit drunk, then she put her lugs on mine, started cuddling with me, caressing my hair. It was evident that we could have made out(kissed),
how come every guy that goes out with a girl here does something with her while they just use me as an emotional tampon?

no its just proof that its more than just looks, which is a good thing for you

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
how come every guy that goes out with a girl here does something with her while they just use me as an emotional tampon?
Because of this:

I went out on a date with this kinda hot girl last week. We got a bit drunk, then she put her lugs on mine, started cuddling with me, caressing my hair. It was evident that we could have made out(kissed), I decided not to initiate it because I wasn't sure of her ability to give consent.

Considering this, is it objective to say that I'm not sub 5, taking into account that based on my own experience, even if you are drunk, you won't hit on ugly people - when I'm drunk, even very, I never hit on ugly girls.
not sub5 but u need to fix autism. next time just do it, fuck consent