Is this frame possible on a short guy?

H

hytt

Master

I'm only talking about the torso ratios.

• JFL
Reactions: aerty, Framemogger69, rubberduck and 2 others
can’t be serious

the saddest part is, this idiot is serious. like thats how pathetic this loser is.... he unironically saw a cartoon drawing of a child ridiculously portrayed for comic effect.. and screen-shotted it, and made a post around it...

its over, you short bozo. over. cant believe this is an actual post. delete that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 21297, ElTruecel and 1 other person
the saddest part is, this idiot is serious. like thats how pathetic this loser is.... he unironically saw a cartoon drawing of a child ridiculously portrayed for comic effect.. and screen-shotted it, and made a post around it...

its over, you short bozo. over. cant believe this is an actual post. delete that shit
That's not a child, that's baby Stewie on roids you fucking retard. I didn't screen shotted it I got in from the internet.
And I'm not short either. I'm pretty average at 5'9'' in my country.

And don't forget, I'm white while you are a nigger. Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: aerty
That's not a child, that's baby Stewie on roids you fucking retard. I didn't screen shotted it I got in from the internet.
And I'm not short either. I'm pretty average at 5'9'' in my country.

And don't forget, I'm white while you are a nigger. Kill yourself.
Im not a nigger, also youre white yet still a fucking incel. do you know how fucking PATHETIC you have to be?

youre a fucking loser. keep fantasizing about cartoons, manlet.

Im not a nigger, also youre white yet still a fucking incel. do you know how fucking PATHETIC you have to be?

You are either a nigger or an indian. Show me a picture of your skin color.

You are cleary angry against the cartoon itself, which is very pathetic since it's a very funny NT show and not even the point of my post.
I asked about ratios and frames and how would a similar frame play out on a shorter or average man, not about your retarded perception on this cartoon.

I would love to see if you would talk to me like that irl. At this point I would have already opened your skull with my Remington 870. Keep seeting keyboard warrior negroid.

And keep in mind negroid, the average white is MTN by default.