Is this multivitamin good or cope?

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
Images 28

It's the best multivitamin i can get in pajeet land

multivitamins can be underdosed. if you are lacking in certain vitamins it will be helpful but if you have a good nutrition diet you should already be getting all the vitamins and monorails you need so you won’t need multivitamin. i would recommend vit d3 and vit k2 mk4 and zinc tho

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and RAMU KAKA
multivitamins can be underdosed. if you are lacking in certain vitamins it will be helpful but if you have a good nutrition diet you should already be getting all the vitamins and monorails you need so you won’t need multivitamin. i would recommend vit d3 and vit k2 mk4 and zinc tho
how much mk4 should you take ED?

how much mk4 should you take ED?
mk7 is probably better and more cost efficient and is what i’m currently taking. with mk7 i take 200mcg per day. wouldn’t recommend megadosing this as it stays in the body for a while and will build up if you take too much and can cause heart attack. stick between 200-400mcg vit k2 mk7. with mk4 you can really take a such as you want and can mega does. i think people take 15g or something like that. it gets removed from the body quickly and doesn’t build up so that’s why the does can be much larger

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and looksmidder
I have coomer tier dark circles and i heard that they go away with zinc and iron

mk7 is probably better and more cost efficient and is what i’m currently taking. with mk7 i take 200mcg per day. wouldn’t recommend megadosing this as it stays in the body for a while and will build up if you take too much and can cause heart attack. stick between 200-400mcg vit k2 mk7. with mk4 you can really take a such as you want and can mega does. i think people take 15g or something like that. it gets removed from the body quickly and doesn’t build up so that’s why the does can be much larger
Isnt 200mcg itself a megadose, 100 mcg is suppose to be normal

Will look into k2 and d3

mk7 is literally not the same as mk2 and muh it can cause heart attack like nigga learn about the stuff before giving advice.

You're indian so I wont tell you.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Bro it has so low doses of vitamins/minerals like c, magnesium,d3 (main ones) that it would have absolutely 0 effect on a fucking ant

You dont even know which forms of vitamins it has... Total scam

Bro it has so low doses of vitamins/minerals like c, magnesium,d3 (main ones) that it would have absolutely 0 effect on a fucking ant

You dont even know which forms of vitamins it has... Total scam
What about zinc? 17 mg

What about zinc? 17 mg
Thats the only thing that has decent dosage(you need like 30mg) but you dont know which form of zinc it has

Thats the only thing that has decent dosage(you need like 30mg) but you dont know which form of zinc it has
Whats the best? I heard zinc picolinate has good absorbtion but its expensive af, do the other forms of it work well?