Is this proof of a Saaffir jaw implant?

D

Dromedary3

Iron
Been doing research on some Jaw implants and found some posts on here about Saaffir potentially haven got them. I had already assumed he did bc his transformation was insane. Is this angle of him not proof that he did though? It looks like he absolutely did in these pics, there seems to be a larger part of his jaw that juts out by where a gonial angle implant would be/start. I drew some lines to illustrate where it appears the disconnect is between his native mandible and where the implant starts along with the arrow.

Does anyone familiar with jaw angle implants know if this is common or indicative of them? Or could anyone tag anyone who works with them to maybe confirm? Bc based on these pics, it definitely looks like there is a foreign object in his jaw causing the difference.
IMG 5573 Original 3
IMG 5573 Original 4

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova and sportsmogger
May be masseter hypertrophy. I look similar from that angle

May be masseter hypertrophy. I look similar from that angle
I thought that as a possibility too. Just the combination of the insane change he had + the very obv difference between his jaw areas makes me think otherwise

I thought that as a possibility too. Just the combination of the insane change he had + the very obv difference between his jaw areas makes me think otherwise
Actually I look a bit different from below. Don’t really know. He might be clenching to make it look larger
IMG 1934

Actually I look a bit different from below. Don’t really know. He might be clenching to make it look larger
View attachment 2536914
Yeah man tbh your pic and his look nothing alike. Even with your masseter you can see that it seamlessly continues into the rest of your mandible it seems like it normally would. His looks way off center with the rest of his mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
@RealSurgerymax

Been doing research on some Jaw implants and found some posts on here about Saaffir potentially haven got them. I had already assumed he did bc his transformation was insane. Is this angle of him not proof that he did though? It looks like he absolutely did in these pics, there seems to be a larger part of his jaw that juts out by where a gonial angle implant would be/start. I drew some lines to illustrate where it appears the disconnect is between his native mandible and where the implant starts along with the arrow.

Does anyone familiar with jaw angle implants know if this is common or indicative of them? Or could anyone tag anyone who works with them to maybe confirm? Bc based on these pics, it definitely looks like there is a foreign object in his jaw causing the difference.
View attachment 2536810View attachment 2536811
Why does he not have that on the other side though? From this angle we should be able to see.

Also he did have them done though. His pre ascension, he was bloated but not crazy high bf that it covers those gonions to that extent.

Why does he not have that on the other side though? From this angle we should be able to see.

Also he did have them done though. His pre ascension, he was bloated but not crazy high bf that it covers those gonions to that extent.
Yeah you would think. could very easily be just the angle/lighting though.

BTW, where was it shown/proven he had them done? Or are you just inferring he did?

Yeah you would think. could very easily be just the angle/lighting though.

BTW, where was it shown/proven he had them done? Or are you just inferring he did?
I'm guessing he did yeah, based off his pre ascension pic. Idk if you have seen it

lmao dude the gap inbetween those lines is each edge of his jaw bone nothing about that looks suspicious at all
Ive looked at many other pictures since seeing this one and his is the only one that looks like this. There is clearly an inconsistency there. Whether that confirms or denies, im not sure but its def not normal from what I can see

I'm guessing he did yeah, based off his pre ascension pic. Idk if you have seen it
I have yeah, hence why I thought he did as well. Just no fucking way otherwise lol

View attachment 2536810View attachment 2536811
I have a very similar look in mine actually more so than this and I have not done any surgery its just masseter hypertrophy

I have a very similar look in mine actually more so than this and I have not done any surgery its just masseter hypertrophy
Interesting, could be that for him too then. Obv we will never know but it just looked off a bit

low iq thread kys greycel