Is this supposed to be fun?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Is this what I'm supposed to look forward to everyday? Is there any order to their dancing or are they just doing what they want? They just seem to be waving their bodies and hands irrespective of the tune. What is really the point of this? It just looks so fucking stupid.

Anyway, RIP Shani Louk 😢 I hope you reflected on the questions above. If so, you probably would've welcomed that bullet in your head.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, human304 and Abhorrence
rip to that degen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SecularIslamist
View attachment 2535336

Is this what I'm supposed to look forward to everyday? Is there any order to their dancing or are they just doing what they want? They just seem to be waving their bodies and hands irrespective of the tune. What is really the point of this? It just looks so fucking stupid.

Anyway, RIP Shani Louk 😢 I hope you reflected on the questions above. If so, you probably would've welcomed that bullet in your head.
the 16 year old Muslim boys who gangraped her and her liberal hoe friends must have felt nice.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
View attachment 2535336

she was too cute to die, id love to go to a rave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Fun when Hamas rocket hits

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
View attachment 2535336

i would have converted to Islam if only they did not allow Niggers.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Its the alcohol and oxytocin from social shit.

looks hot and fun

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and SecularIslamist
Dancing during the day seems like a nightmare