Is this the most brutally blackpilling scene in history?

lightskinbengali

lightskinbengali

Leader of the Deathnic Männerbund • Vril Shaman
I feel a certain sense of self-schadenfreude :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, WeiWei, tallnegga and 2 others
Every time I watch this to remind myself I'll never feel love!

Im the only blackpiller left

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Jamaldickjavontus
He's like 45. I bet you're 19.

i think everyone has just already seen it
i just want to discuss it again, for a couple of months i deluded myself into believing that i could ascend

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Houellebecq books are such blackpilled experience it's so depressing

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and lightskinbengali
That guy isn't even bad looking just a MTN

The film you mentioned is inspired on Houellebecq's books. I suggest you start in this.
I started reading his books at 15 kek

Good for you. What are the Houellebecq books that did you read?
Art of struggle and whatever, i used to love reading only getting back into it.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
should've figured it out in Western society the foids like to lead guys on and get off to that type of behavior, incels are intentionally created early on as like a ritual, thats just how it is, with the rise of social media and group chats its gotten easier and better, the only solution for incels is to go ER tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and lightskinbengali
should've figured it out in Western society the foids like to lead guys on and get off to that type of behavior, incels are intentionally created early on as like a ritual, thats just how it is, with the rise of social media and group chats its gotten easier and better, the only solution for incels is to go ER tbh.
I'm in a weird limbo state of being an incel and having the possibility to ascend, it's just I can't become social no matter how hard I fucking try and ignoring people for years in a place like highschool completely removes the possibility of you even interacting with women, fuck social media, vile shit that atomizes people.

Real.

Might watch the movie, over if you feel like the characters

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I'm in a weird limbo state of being an incel and having the possibility to ascend, it's just I can't become social no matter how hard I fucking try and ignoring people for years in a place like highschool completely removes the possibility of you even interacting with women, fuck social media, vile shit that atomizes people.
a highschool is a disgusting place where inferior people love to establish pointless hierarchy which usually doesn't matter for most after except for the ones they internally incel, so if u didnt get much action during hs then u were prob at the lowest, which will continue on years after, your not in any groupchats but they are continuing to do what they can to have u intentionally rejected, ur best move is to become so unbelievably superior that anything they try to make fun of u for applies to them 10x more and ascent to the point where the mog is so unconsciously clear.

• +1
You enjoy your own misfortune?
It's absurd but it's my way of coping because realistically I have no major things that make me anything below average but I'm still invisible.

It's absurd but it's my way of coping because realistically I have no major things that make me anything below average but I'm still invisible.
Your conversation skills and personality ar enearly definitely below average

i just want to discuss it again, for a couple of months i deluded myself into believing that i could ascend
You were getting asked out even when you were morbidly obese so no your issue is your obesity. Don't become like Zero, you actually do look good and have a good base. You're not really an incel when you have good height good face and good pheno/coloring.

• +1
You were getting asked out even when you were morbidly obese so no your issue is your obesity. Don't become like Zero, you actually do look good and have a good base. You're not really an incel when you have good height good face and good pheno/coloring.
I'm not obese, it's just that I'm pretty much invisible 8 hours a day even though I technically shouldn't be due to missing the social aspect in my life, I've lost touch with everybody that I used to know and it's not like I can randomly cold approach to make up for not being known.

• Woah
Reactions: Razeb
Your conversation skills and personality ar enearly definitely below average
I went from friend group to friend group before they moved on and I (physically) moved.

I'm not obese, it's just that I'm pretty much invisible 8 hours a day even though I technically shouldn't be due to missing the social aspect in my life, I've lost touch with everybody that I used to know and it's not like I can randomly cold approach to make up for not being known.
tbh it's not over for you, you still have uni even if your time at HS ain't that great. I know you're not obese, but you said you were months back when we first spoke and discussed things. Just try to branch out at uni and do your thing. For you, it's not a matter of looks/height/pheno cuz everything is fine there. Everything else is up to you. You don't have an excuse after HS but still keep trying in HS, do your thing

• +1
Can you not hold a friendship?
People in my life have seen me as an outsider within their social lives, an afterthought, I've had only a few close friendships.

People in my life have seen me as an outsider within their social lives, an afterthought, I've had only a few close friendships.
There’s probably a whole heap of reasons which arent your looks

Jfl that scene was written and directed by a .org user

• +1