[Theory] Is this true

qwep

Banned
Women cant be raped because sex is always a positive experience. You cannot complain about having sex too much. It would be similar to giving someone money without their consent. Would they complain about that?

I saw someone else write something similar to this on another forum but I cant find it and I agree that its true

x69

?????? ????
Women cant be raped because sex is always a positive experience. You cannot complain about having sex too much. It would be similar to giving someone money without their consent. Would they complain about that?

I saw someone else write something similar to this on another forum but I cant find it and I agree that its true
No it's not true. I wouldn't want some black fat women force me to have sex and steal my superior sperm.
I also wouldn't want a ugly deformed girl to like me since it's a blow to my ego.

These things come only from Incels who have no self-respect and accept everything. Would you want to get raped by some gay dude?
have some damn self-respect

Tony

Head of Doctors
No it's not true. I wouldn't want some black fat women force me to have sex and steal my superior sperm.
I also wouldn't want a ugly deformed girl to like me since it's a blow to my ego.

These things come only from Incels who have no self-respect and accept everything. Would you want to get raped by some gay dude?
have some damn self-respect
cope

Tony

Head of Doctors
You act as if youre getting laid nonstop you think cause u put brah in your username it makes you cool

Anal isnt sex. Only penis and vagina counts
how r you ngl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)