• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Made by that coping Alpha M manlet. I currently don't use any skincare products for my face but I need to start. Would you recommend the Tiege Hanley kit? If not, what do you use?

I used the level 3 kit and it’s a scam for the price. Only good thing they had was the eye cream for my eye bags. If anything it made my face more red.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
just take mk677 or buy new genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge, LooksJourney, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
I've used it like 2 years ago. IMO, not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
"Alpha M"
Aaron Marinos Height
yeah right

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Alpha M so I’m sure it’d be shit. Usually such products which are made or promoted by such people are bound to be shit. Go for something that actually works. And these products rarely have such people endorsing/promoting them.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
dunno, ive seen a review on YT. The guy said it‘s just an average product

Go to a dermatologist and ask them what you should use. Most OTC stuff doesn't work great.

just googled, i dint know alpha M is even shorter than me:feelsmega:

Never tested it but I voted no because his advertisement for this product was so fucking annoying all the time. I stopped watching his videos for this reason. I guess it's just a scam to make money. Probably average quality but above average price. So not worth it.

I used the level 3 kit and it’s a scam for the price. Only good thing they had was the eye cream for my eye bags. If anything it made my face more red.
Eye cream for my eye bags is exactly what i need would you recommend it to me?

Eye cream for my eye bags is exactly what i need would you recommend it to me?
If it’s genetics it won’t help, but if ur somebody who can’t fix their sleep schedule and sleeps less then it will most likely help reduce the puffiness and darkness