Is University worth it if you're in Scandinavia?

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
College is free and you get to take a generous loan for your living expenses with the caveat that the salary isn't that much bettter than someone with no education.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs and gribsufer1
Thr salary is much better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Artemis
Thr salary is much better
only 20 years after graduation. I make 3k gross working as a bartender which is the same as college graduates make their first years. If you count the 5 years i'll be making money while they'll be losing it i doubt they'll have surpassed me in total money made before 40.

Even mid career pay is around 4k for the college degrees here which is a fucking joke tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
no keep bartending and get surgeries to 7 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AscensionMan98, bugeye and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, BigBoy, AscensionMan98 and 11 others
just go for a degree in the humanities and have fun

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
Chad bartender > Computer engineer Chadlite
50% of people drop out of their majors

you unironically have a higher chance of becoming 7 psl than being a computer engineer

D78EA763 3A27 4308 90CB 1AF8EFF54B85

rate morph i made
eyebrow transplant lip lift jaw implants genio rhino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Sanguinius, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others

you unironically have a higher chance of becoming 7 psl than being a computer engineer

View attachment 2150651
rate morph i made
did i make him 7 psl? @StrangerDanger

see i’m a good user

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, gribsufer1, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person

View attachment 2150651
rate morph i made
Looks good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and User49
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 26678 and StrangerDanger
you are fueling his BDD
Lol hes a pure autist

The other day I came across a post of him on TikTok and it was just girls commenting asking who he is and how they could contact him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A, gribsufer1 and 5 others
College is free and you get to take a generous loan for your living expenses with the caveat that the salary isn't that much bettter than someone with no education.
Just go you autist anything to integrate back into society again

• JFL
Lol hes a pure autist

The other day I came across a post of him on TikTok and it was just girls commenting asking who he is and how they could contact him
imagine when he’s 7 psl

women will just try to rape him

Its not BDD when its true. Scalp advancement was one of the best decisions i've made
thats just something you want to believe, perhaps it gives you inner peace but realistically have you noticed any external improvements in the quality of your life

thats just something you want to believe, perhaps it gives you inner peace but realistically have you noticed any external improvements in the quality of your life
Yes

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and User49
We should do a meetup so we can better give each other surgery advice based on irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, gribsufer1, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
i dont think he as an elaborate answer
i just cant be assed to write full stories of experiences but i was heavily roasted for my forehead before as it was my worst feature. Got called slurs even by my ex for having a big forehead.

• +1
i dont think he as an elaborate answer
E0737396 1554 46D1 8BF2 679411ACEC98

doesn’t the morph perfectly blend in. u wouldn’t think twice if i showed u this

don’t mind the shit list it’s a random one i found

• +1
i just cant be assed to write full stories of experiences but i was heavily roasted for my forehead before as it was my worst feature. Got called slurs even by my ex for having a big forehead.
big nose is next

u can’t escape insults from people

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275, LiterallyNightwing and 1 other person
View attachment 2150668
doesn’t the morph perfectly blend in. u wouldn’t think twice if i showed u this

don’t mind the shit list it’s a random one i found
It does but I dont think that image is an accurate representation, if he consistently looked like that everywhere he went IRL he would be up there for sure. most people on here criminally underrate him anyway

• +1
Reactions: User49
It does but I dont think that image is an accurate representation, if he consistently looked like that everywhere he went IRL he would be up there for sure. most people on here criminally underrate him anyway
what psl is arvid atm

6?

Yeah someones best pic is always better than irl. Gandy doesn't look like this in interviews
B61yMVSCcAEdaxk.png

he looks closer to this
0_1043-David-Gandy-throwback-This-Morning-comp-21-years-on-from-winning-modelling-comp.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 16275, User49 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and User49
Why do niggas think this is Arvid jfl

i just really wanna see someone try to looksmax to 7 psl again. salludon did it

Don't listen to stranger tbh he's a Pitt fan
Pitt is insanely handsome and harmonic, he was destined to be the most handsome actor in Hollywood with a face like that. Cruise on the other hand is a different story, he is one molerat looking fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15468 and LiterallyNightwing
Pitt is insanely handsome and harmonic, he was destined to be the most handsome actor in Hollywood with a face like that. Cruise on the other hand is a different story, he is one molerat looking fuck
Atleast you agree with me on Cruise but Pitt is a recessed incel joke still

• +1
i just really wanna see someone try to looksmax to 7 psl again. salludon did it
Surgery plan for late 2023 - early 2024 is hair transplant on side burns, infra temples and temple points. Canthopexy and chin fillers.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend and User49
Surgery plan for late 2023 - early 2024 is hair transplant on side burns, infra temples and temple points. Canthopexy and chin fillers.
why canthopexy. where’s the bimax

canthopexy won’t give u good pct u jsut lack the medial canthus ur lateral canthus is in good position

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend

canthopexy won’t give u good pct u jsut lack the medial canthus ur lateral canthus is in good position
Cant improve medial canthus as my iPd is already too low and it would make it worse.

Wont be able to get bimax for 2 years Bcuz braces which is why i’ll do it post Prime when i have more time and money.

ull have ugly de poot pct with canthopexy

z plasty and tripod and eyebrow transplant is what u need for gandy eyes

Cant improve medial canthus as my iPd is already too low and it would make it worse.

Wont be able to get bimax for 2 years Bcuz braces which is why i’ll do it post Prime when i have more time and money.
a lot of surgeons do surgery first approach

A degree that Isint from a U.S. university, or Isint a stem degree is useless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thereallegend
Yeah obviously, when I finish uni I will make a 100k comfortably.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
no point in going to uni if ur not chad in scandi. just neet

but ur chad so go uni

fun experience prob

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I could've lived my parents and worked for 2 years and saved up like £40k and then gone uni
But no I went uni and now don't have the money for surgeries and don't want to move in with my parents after uni
It's over

• JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer
I could've lived my parents and worked for 2 years and saved up like £40k and then gone uni
This is exactly what i'm doing rn. I've gotten scalp advancement so far and have decent money saved up for my next surgeries. Gonna keep slaving as a Bartender for another year while getting these next surgeries then i'll decide if uni is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and optimisticzoomer
Why do you wanna wage slave in the first place, working for someone else and being profited from is a cucked trait
I thought you were a man of big aspirations, why not consider running a business? All you need is a rudimentary way to provide value for revenue and then reinvest it to scale. You have a bunch of loser nerds with a burning passion for money reeking up cash like its nothing on other moneymaking and entrepreneurial forums. Would probably be a cake walk for you because you have great desires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Map of Scandinavia

tell me ur a gay faggot ytb without telling me ur a gay faggot ytb

This is exactly what i'm doing rn. I've gotten scalp advancement so far and have decent money saved up for my next surgeries. Gonna keep slaving as a Bartender for another year while getting these next surgeries then i'll decide if uni is worth it.
I'm also a little bit too autistic I think to do something like bartending where u have to interact with people

• +1