Islam might be the reason many young Muslims are incels

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I say that because Islam when followed strictly discourages boys and girls to mix after the age of puberty (14ish for boys, 10 for girls). I went to a religious school most of my childhood and teen-age years, so I wasn't interacting with girls, and if I did it was all schoolwork-related. If I had instead went to a normal school from young age then maybe it would have been different, I wouldnt have developed a fear of talking to girls (which is my main problem tbh). Also, I am not ugly by normie standards, most normies always ask me about why I'm not dating, saying I'm good looking "tough looking" guy etc. My theory is that islam is a blessing and a curse, it does allow you to meet other muslim girls fairly easily if you at least can be set up by a relative who knows the other family, but in the west it is very hard to relearn the social skills needed to talk to girls by yourself if you weren't allowed to learn it since childhood. It IS islam that is making many young muslim men "incel" who otherwise wouldn't be if they were integrated properly into Western society from the start.

Not a letter

Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It also could be that they are ugly

Daily reminder that Aicha was 9 years old when she got her pussy rammed by Muhammad

CupOfCoffee

islams me XD

Islam is retarted especially if you practice it in the west and waste precious youth

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
the only good muslims are isis. honest to their book and fight for what they believe is right. the others are wolves in sheep's clothing. fuck muslims

the only good muslims are isis. honest to their book and fight for what they believe is right. the others are wolves in sheep's clothing. fuck muslims
The Iranians are true to their religion as well. Mostly.