Isn't it crazy how being nice gets you literally nowhere in life?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
If you're nice to customer representatives and any other minimum wage worker, they will steamroll you and take advantage of you. They will literally not help you, whereas if you're a "karen", they get intimidated and are much more likely to resolve your problem. People online make fun of karens but they get their problems fixed and demands met real quick. The same thing applies at work. If you do too much for your boss and/or coworkers, they start taking advantage of you and will lose respect whereas if your baseline attitude is one where you don't work hard but do the bare minimum and don't help coworkers? They respect you.

You are inherently given more respect when you are hostile to people. I don't know why this is, I just know that it is. I am not happy that life needs to be like this, but once again, it just is. Life sucks and people are all animals and must be treated as such in order to not be walked all over and for them to destroy you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ManletBlackcel, Tabula Rasa and 9 others
It is not uncommon to see kind people lamenting the lack of acknowledgment for their niceness

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit, darkness97 and 1 other person
If you do it because you are inherently a nice person and have a good soul, then it is good karma but if you are an evil person who fakes being nice and expects earthly rewards in return then it is indeed counterproductive as you go against your natural soul alignment. Ideal is to find to yourself and clean yourself, then being nice will come naturally to you and simply the act of being nice and living in alignment with your soul will be reward enough

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ElTruecel, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
It gets you right with God
Hahahahahhah

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
If you're nice to customer representatives and any other minimum wage worker, they will steamroll you and take advantage of you. They will literally not help you, whereas if you're a "karen", they get intimidated and are much more likely to resolve your problem. People online make fun of karens but they get their problems fixed and demands met real quick. The same thing applies at work. If you do too much for your boss and/or coworkers, they start taking advantage of you and will lose respect whereas if your baseline attitude is one where you don't work hard but do the bare minimum and don't help coworkers? They respect you.

You are inherently given more respect when you are hostile to people. I don't know why this is, I just know that it is. I am not happy that life needs to be like this, but once again, it just is. Life sucks and people are all animals and must be treated as such in order to not be walked all over and for them to destroy you.
You don't need to be hostile but you need to have solid boundaries. It is possible to be assertive with your needs without being an asshole although you may come across times where you need to be one to resolve an issue.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
top tier kek bro, you need to live in reality !

whereas if your baseline attitude is one where you don't work hard but do the bare minimum and don't help coworkers? They respect you.
no

cope tiktok greycel it’s looks and NT that’s all there is to it. Muhhh being nice won’t get you anywhere yea because ur unattractive or autistic simple answer

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, FacialStructure404 and autistic_tendencies
cope tiktok greycel it’s looks and NT that’s all there is to it. Muhhh being nice won’t get you anywhere yea because ur unattractive or autistic simple answer
I’m unattractive and autistic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
being nice as an incel gives you nothing

Not being nice gives you a knuckle sandwich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and FacialStructure404

Nah not how I was I would legit do the bare minimum if someone was a dick head. I made sure to actually solve peoples problems if they were nice to me

• +1
Reactions: g0op
being nice as an incel gives you nothing

Not being nice gives you a knuckle sandwich
Perfect medium is just being a background character or acting like a regular person

this is very true and something i experience on a regular basis. there is nothing wrong with being nice but it will not guarantee you respect or anything in return. the point of being nice is to be nice just for the sake of it and not expect anything in return.

What is sounds like is you have an issue with setting boundaries for yourself. you may find it hard to imagine why people will take advantage of other people's kindness but it's also not your issue.

Learning to say "no, I don't like that, or stop" is something your probably uncomfortable with but something you have to do. similar to how you respond to people taking advantage of your child or little sibling.

You don't need to be hostile but you need to have solid boundaries. It is possible to be assertive with your needs without being an asshole although you may come across times where you need to be one to resolve an issue.
anime.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
Both being nice or evil gets you nowhere. You need to be virtuous and principled to be respected.

Nice people are just submissive people who try to please others. Ofc they get fucked and discarded as the sluts that they are.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Skywalker