Isn't med pheno the best?

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
Appeal wise not psl wise, since a healthy tan is considered to be better than pale white or dark skin, also med pheno can control the melanin better, in winter someone with med pheno will look really white and in summer will look brown

Great to slay blondes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and autistic_tendencies
Dark hair is low class

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 32514
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 32514
Great to slay in Poland

on average it's probably the worst pheno in europe in terms of height, bones, and coloring.

anglos are on average the most attractive, they have the best coloring, height, but their bones aren't very prominent, but they're from the same area as phenos with the absolute best bone development imaginable so lots of them have admixture that allows them to look better.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

Dalofaelid​

on average it's probably the worst pheno in europe in terms of height, bones, and coloring.

anglos are on average the most attractive, they have the best coloring, height, but their bones aren't very prominent, but they're from the same area as phenos with the absolute best bone development imaginable so lots of them have admixture that allows them to look better.
3589940 2756471 2728113 6D15532D BA50 44D3 9386 59B9C8F34D5E
Image0 11

• Ugh..
Reactions: Krakowski
Isn't gandy Anglo?
he's a full blooded brit, there might be some admixture in the far distant past but then again the dominant haplogroup in almost all of england is southern european and you might as well consider all anglos med at that point.

I can't pinpoint his phenotype, people call him north atlantid but I would not be surprised if he's jut an anglo-saxon with dark hair.

I was trying to show peak Anglo vs peak med
meds virtually always have dark eyes.

he's a full blooded brit, there might be some admixture in the far distant past but then again the dominant haplogroup in almost all of england is southern european and you might as well consider all anglos med at that point.

I can't pinpoint his phenotype, people call him north atlantid but I would not be surprised if he's jut an anglo-saxon with dark hair.

meds virtually always have dark eyes.
Isn't gandy Anglo?
Gandy is Semitic, that celtic with blue eyes comes from west Asia. True

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800