It doesn't get easier in college

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
Usually oldcels say this and while it might have been true in their time, it certainly isn't now. I went to a smaller high school (230 people in my graduating class) so social groups were basically formed for you, but in college this isn't the case. If you don't have a group already going into it, you have to actively try to make friends which signals desperation. If you already don't like socializing as a baseline but recognize that you should do it for your mental health, you're essentially in constant hell as nobody wants to talk to you unless you have mutual friends. Social circles become incredibly cliquey and insular almost immediately.

Also girl's standards shoot through the fucking roof since they now have access to hundreds of the hottest chads in the area and can finally use tinder without the feds knocking at their door. I have gotten better looking since graduating high school in 2017 but none of that fucking matters because even at my very best I am a just another white chadlite standing at an unimpressive 6'0 (aka dead average in college). I get mogged in all aspects daily despite being in probably the top 5 most attractive guys in my graduating class. Last time I got even the slightest hint of an IOI was in like July, but IOIs mean nothing and I was probably reading too far into it anyway since I'm desperate as fuck at this point.

If you are in high school and have the opportunity to ascend, capitalize on it immediately, no matter how the girl looks. Go ask for a ban right now and start flirting with that plain looking becky that keeps looking and smiling at you in class because that will never happen to you again. I threw away so many opportunities and I want to eat a bullet every time I think about it.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, shibo, Zygos4Life and 7 others
I couldnt take advantage of high school because I had moderate to severe acne most of the time. Feelsbadman.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Slayer
ur retarded in college just tindermaxx/bumblemaxx, as far as social circle just join a frat. And if u live in a apartments close to campus u will probably have roomates/housemates u can do outdoor shit with.

On the weekends just go back home and hangout with highschool buddies, siblings.

Stop bitching like a fucking faggot
giphy.gif

I'm not attractive enough to compete on tinder + I have no good NT pics
Didn't get a bid to the fraternity I rushed because I only went to one event and disliked almost all the brothers/it all felt incredibly fake
My roommates are autists
I cut off contact with my high school friends

I think it is as long as you dont rot in your dorm all day

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Drugs and Deleted member 2846
Legit AF. College is basically your last chance in being able to make new friends and meet girls easily. Once you graduate it’s super difficult to meet people.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Usually oldcels say this and while it might have been true in their time, it certainly isn't now. I went to a smaller high school (230 people in my graduating class) so social groups were basically formed for you, but in college this isn't the case. If you don't have a group already going into it, you have to actively try to make friends which signals desperation. If you already don't like socializing as a baseline but recognize that you should do it for your mental health, you're essentially in constant hell as nobody wants to talk to you unless you have mutual friends. Social circles become incredibly cliquey and insular almost immediately.

Also girl's standards shoot through the fucking roof since they now have access to hundreds of the hottest chads in the area and can finally use tinder without the feds knocking at their door. I have gotten better looking since graduating high school in 2017 but none of that fucking matters because even at my very best I am a just another white chadlite standing at an unimpressive 6'0 (aka dead average in college). I get mogged in all aspects daily despite being in probably the top 5 most attractive guys in my graduating class. Last time I got even the slightest hint of an IOI was in like July, but IOIs mean nothing and I was probably reading too far into it anyway since I'm desperate as fuck at this point.

If you are in high school and have the opportunity to ascend, capitalize on it immediately, no matter how the girl looks. Go ask for a ban right now and start flirting with that plain looking becky that keeps looking and smiling at you in class because that will never happen to you again. I threw away so many opportunities and I want to eat a bullet every time I think about it.

I hate women with a burden but i want to just be worshipped by them i want to be a dark triad raimrez not an inferior curry

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Damm that could be suifuel for me
I'm going to college next year and can't wait to get rid of my fake friends

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Damm that could be suifuel for me
I'm going to college next year and can't wait to get rid of my fake friends
Even though I didn't enjoy rushing a fraternity I still recommend it if you like that vibe. Take everything in your NT-maxing stack and hang out with the brothers.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 3328
Even though I didn't enjoy rushing a fraternity I still recommend it if you like that vibe. Take everything in your NT-maxing stack and hang out with the brothers.
I will
Thanks for the advice

Pretty legit about the social aspect part. But I’ve had more IOI’s in 3 months of college than I’ve had in 4 years of high school. There’s a lot of attractive guys, but there’s also a lot of average ugly guys too, so it evens out.

I need to join a frat like my life depends on it holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer, Wool and onnysk
Serious, if you dont have friends in college refuse to socialize, go make friends outside of it.

There's nothing more low status than looking needy in college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This isnt always the case, not in UK anyways

College is heaven tbh.
Your just on a whole fucking playground everyday full of hotties.
And if you are looksmaxxed gymmaxxed and 6 ft 1 you mog all the baldcels fatcels students to death and can get a cute smart girlfriend for life.
Omg such a dream tbh

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 2846
College is heaven tbh.
And if you are looksmaxxed gymmaxxed and 6 ft 1 you mog all the baldcels fatcels students to death and can get a cute smart girlfriend for life.
Omg such a dream tbh
what is considered oldcel in college?

My current high school is like your current college, so I already know what to do in college.

But my 2 cents:
Youre most likely 5'10"
Youre not a chadlite, or youd have pussy handed to you

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
College is heaven tbh.
Omg such a dream tbh
I’d imagine the amount of slaying you can do if you’re in a solid frat (status to the Nth degree), gymmaxxed and facially above average would be insane. I’ve seen dudes who would be rated 4-4.5psl here walking around with 3-4 girls.

NT/status halo is very real. Just be tall and white and not ugly srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and BigBoy
My current high school is like your current college, so I already know what to do in college.

But my 2 cents:
Youre most likely 5'10"
Youre not a chadlite, or youd have pussy handed to you
I am 6'0 barefoot measured by my doctor
I had pussy handed to me in high school but I refused it and it doesn't happen anymore, that was the whole point of this post

• So Sad
Reactions: onnysk
what is considered oldcel in college?
Anyone who LOOKS old.
Real age doesnt really matter.
Its all about looking good.
And when I went to university today.I mogged every single human.
I got mad Iois and Im not even close to looksmaxxed.
Balding fatcel nerds here in Germany.
Occasionally a decent looking tall white guy.
but thats it for today.not a single chad

Give me your height then...if it’s not good enough..

I had pussy handed to me in high school but I refused it and it doesn't happen anymore, that was the whole point of this post
I doubt it but Ill take your word.

But if you were legit 6 psl you would have pussy handed to you

Give me your height then...if it’s not good enough..
How tall are you?
Anyone who LOOKS old.
Real age doesnt really matter.
Its all about looking good.
And when I went to university today.I mogged every single human.
I got mad iois and Im not even close to looksmaxxed.
Balding fatcel nerds here in Germany.
Occasionally a decent looking tall white guy.
but thats it for today.not a single chad
Get a load of this narcy

I doubt it but Ill take your word.

But if you were legit 6 psl you would have pussy handed to you
A big component of it is that I am not NT. Girls demand good looking and socially competent and involved. If you can't take her to big house parties she doesn't want anything to do with you since she can find another 6 psl in 5 minutes who will.

• +1
I’d imagine the amount of slaying you can do if you’re in a solid frat (status to the Nth degree), gymmaxxed and facially above average would be insane. I’ve seen dudes who would be rated 4-4.5psl here walking around with 3-4 girls.

NT/status halo is very real. Just be tall and white and not ugly srs.
Yes.I know.
If you chill out with decent attractive frat bros.
You are popular on campus and score mad chicks.If you are good looking,Tall and NT .
Its a great time to be alive.
you mog almost anyone.Its a fun time for sure.
Glad its not over after 18
Besides maybe some chads who can fuck around more than you
But you have to deal with that.
Chad cant fuck all the 25000 Girl Students at my university at the same time.
How tall are you?

Get a load of this narcy
Bro why is it my fault?
I just said in my other thread how I do it.
You can keep crying.Or acctually take the advice
194DA646 DFE1 4106 9C8A 158DFA9E822C

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
A big component of it is that I am not NT. Girls demand good looking and socially competent and involved. If you can't take her to big house parties she doesn't want anything to do with you since she can find another 6 psl in 5 minutes who will.
This is pretty legit unfortunately. Girls want parties. If you can’t find/have a party, she will leave you and find one. She’s not gonna stick around with you if you have nothing to offer.

That being said, that’s why frat guys are so high in status/girls love to hang around them. There’s parties every weekend and there’s a huge status boost when you say “yeah i’m in _____.”

• +1
Lol at joining a frat, this is what they will have y’all doing just to qualify for the initiation process

Skip to 1:00:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
same, college is where it starts to get higher standards

in high school you were top of the chain because as a young prettyboy who did sports or had NT groups to do fun stuff in a time when no one bothered to study you were the king and made fun of boring teachers

in college where people are more serious and its everything about academia, people view the teacher with more authority and men become more submissive, you cant allow yourself to be a douche and joke around mid lesson, plus everyone is high IQ and had experience hooking up or with relationships so they start to understand that looks and status define your life as well as girls discovering their true smv so you get higher standards and less opportunities for mistakes

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Slayer
Yes but if you were 6 psl you would have a harem of women even without social skills.

6 psl is rarer than you think, they are 3-5% of the population. A woman cant just go and find ANOTHER 6 psl guy AND get him to fuck her.

And for the parties part, literally get snap, add popular ppl. And pull up to the parties when they announce parties.

Or you can take her on a date, not all women enjoy parties.

Yes but if you were 6 psl you would have a harem of women even without social skills.

6 psl is rarer than you think, they are 3-5% of the population. A woman cant just go and find ANOTHER 6 psl guy AND get him to fuck her.

And for the parties part, literally get snap, add popular ppl. And pull up to the parties when they announce parties.

loool, I once talked to a girl on tinder as chadfish an she straight told me

"why would I go on date with someone I dont know who could still be living with his mom, play videogames, smell bad and don't know a word to say?"

felt brutal even though it was Chad I could tell she already had to deal with plenty of autistic basement dwellers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Slayer and BigBoy
I WANT TO BE YOUNG FOREVER
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
loool, I once talked to a girl on tinder as chadfish an she straight told me

"why would I go on date with someone I dont know who could still be living with his mom, play videogames, smell bad and don't know a word to say?"

felt brutal even though it was Chad I could tell she already had to deal with plenty of autistic basement dwellers
So she was going to reject Chad? Brutal it never began for us
same, college is where it starts to get higher standards

in high school you were top of the chain because as a young prettyboy who did sports or had NT groups to do fun stuff in a time when no one bothered to study you were the king and made fun of boring teachers

in college where people are more serious and its everything about academia, people view the teacher with more authority and men become more submissive, you cant allow yourself to be a douche and joke around mid lesson, plus everyone is high IQ and had experience hooking up or with relationships so they start to understand that looks and status define your life as well as girls discovering their true smv so you get higher standards and less opportunities for mistakes
Thats funny because your version of college sounds like my high school.

Do you think women learn about their true smv value by senior year of high school? Because I dont know if I should risk shooting my shot if they all realized their smv by this point.

This is just splitting hairs.
BasicPaleGavial-small.gif

Goodfellas

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and onnysk
I’m fucked in college considering my scoliosis, height, and collagen

that's a long-winded way to tell us you're ugly

This is just splitting hairs.

BasicPaleGavial-small.gif

View attachment 187862
-youre not 6 psl

-thats how parties work in nyc. Ppl announce it on snap or ig and ppl pull up and pay to get in. I wouldnt expect you to know since your a basement dweller

-ur legit aspie lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
college has made me even more insecure and socially retarded

• +1
-youre not 6 psl

-thats how parties work in nyc. Ppl announce it on snap or ig and ppl pull up and pay to get in. I wouldnt expect you to know since your a basement dweller
Couldn't give a fuck about my psl, I know how girls have acted around me and what that indicates. Also couldn't give a fuck about New York since New York isn't my fucking university you retarded weeb.
-ur legit aspie lmfao
Total time spent online 591:47
Messages7,390

• JFL
Couldn't give a fuck about my psl, I know how girls have acted around me and what that indicates. Also couldn't give a fuck about New York since New York isn't my fucking university you retarded weeb.

Total time spent online 591:47
Messages7,390
get a load of this narcy jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
get a load of this narcy jfl
Laugh

Getout

Literally just admitted how invisible I am to girls in college in the OP but whatever makes you feel better I guess

In college all you need is nt social butterfly game