It feels good to be good looking

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
The amount of dopamine hits you get whenever you show someone ur picture and they think ur a catfish is unreal 😌😌

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, !MagicMan777, standardcel and 4 others
who thinks youre a catfish

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and GuyFromSingapore
who thinks youre a catfish
Whenever i go on bumble or on discord, foids ask me if i am using pinterest photos

Happened with my friend aswell when he was using my photos on an app
IMG 1943

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, boyopower23 and Akhi
Good looking as an ethnic is white normie treatment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, Allornothing, Deleted member 40471 and 2 others
The amount of dopamine hits you get whenever you show someone ur picture and they think ur a catfish is unreal 😌😌

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU NARCY BRAGGER!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, Ryan, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Good looking as an ethnic is white normie treatment
Not really, show me a white normie maxxing out 99+ on dating apps under 24 hrs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, zura and LooksOrDeath
Do you live in Pakistan or Afghanistan?

Not really, show me a white normie maxxing out 99+ on dating apps under 24 hrs
That wish i was chico nigga
Do u live in thw west?

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
That wish i was chico nigga
He has insane muscles, white WASP pheno and mercedes photo with high htn face lol

Thats NOT a white normie dude, he is chadlite smv

He has insane muscles, white WASP pheno and mercedes photo with high htn face lol

insane muscles jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and try2beme

I heard he was normie

Regardless if u live in a western country a GL ethnic man is the equivalent of a white normie. Its played out in every way

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Thats not facebook dumbass

I looked up her name on Facebook. You're Pashtun and Muslim so I don't expect you to have high IQ.

I heard he was normie

Regardless if u live in a western country a GL ethnic man is the equivalent of a white normie. Its played out in every way
Thats bullshit, JBW works on the ugliest of curries and gooks. Doesnt work against white girls.

BBC is legit however.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and LooksOrDeath
Thats bullshit, JBW works on the ugliest of curries and gooks. Doesnt work against white girls.

BBC is legit however.
There isnt white nor blacks in the country you live

no hate for him but he looks like hes been to the gym for half a year max
Doesnt matter, he is chadlite smv considering his face and physique

There isnt white nor blacks in the country you live
I know enough about western countries dude, if JBW was as powerful, white htns wouldnt be capped at 50 likes on dating apps lol

I know enough about western countries dude, if JBW was as powerful, white htns wouldnt be capped at 50 likes on dating apps lol
Know enough from the internet. U havent even a seen nigger and cumskin in the flesh u dont got the perspective

I agree jbw and bbc mogs

I heard he was normie

19EDC6FC 6969 41ED 88FB 611C3F50E0DB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, zura, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, twilight and try2beme
They are low smv dude, htn ethnic with good pheno mogs htn white smv wise

Jfl and these dudes will try to convince me jbw is real, maybe for ugly curry foids and ltb gooks?
it is real just not to the extent these guys are propagating, mtn white and htn ethnic i can understand having equal smv but ethnic chads and chadlites having the same smv as white mtns? :feelshaha::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 40471 and ascendedd
I Never saw you, don’t know if you ever posted your face in here publicly anyway…

But can you PM it? I promise i won’t do anything with it. I Just don’t believe there is anyhope for us ethnics, and also you must be unreal to look so good that foids tell you you are a catfish

it is real just not to the extent these guys are propagating, mtn white and htn ethnic i can understand having equal smv but ethnic chads and chadlites having the same smv as white mtns? :feelshaha::feelskek:
I could argue that ethnic htn with good pheno like safir can also smv mog white htns, jbw is not all that honestly. Its real for trailer trash white girls and black girls

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I Never saw you, don’t know if you ever posted your face in here publicly anyway…

But can you PM it? I promise i won’t do anything with it. I Just don’t believe there is anyhope for us ethnics, and also you must be unreal to look so good that foids tell you you are a catfish
I dont look like a catfish at all, its just foids have doubts about it, i believe i am a 7/10, but check dms

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
ive seen pics of u, looks good, but like white htns mog u ded srs

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, BrahminBoss, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
ive seen pics of u, looks good, but like white htns mog u ded srs
Yet to see a white htn on this forum do better than me on OLD

Yet to see a white htn on this forum do better than me on OLD
you mog dalits.org htns, actual htns have tiktok thirst traps getting 1000s of comments :lul:

I dont look like a catfish at all, its just foids have doubts about it, i believe i am a 7/10, but check dms
ok, i’m checking dms

tbf, you could look like u pass for a turk or a levant type arab, who usually slay a lot in the west

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
not like would know anything about that

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
you mog dalits.org htns, actual htns have tiktok thirst traps getting 1000s of comments :lul:
Anyone can get famous on tiktok bro, i had 5000 views on my first ever video. Its just doing these traps is cringe as fuck

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Which photos did u use?

Whenever i go on bumble or on discord, foids ask me if i am using pinterest photos

Happened with my friend aswell when he was using my photos on an app
View attachment 2525195
I know this is from a video where catfish chad gets on dating sites and dude behind the computer asks retarded questions

My life in a nutshell

He is htn
@PseudoMaxxer what would you rate this guy