It is OK to have a bad day

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
It is OK to get a brutal rejection from oneitis, it is OK to get in a fight or mugged one day, it is OK to to do poorly on an exam it's OK to do something non NT one time. But it is NEVER OK to give up. NEVER. You must move on and keep living no matter how hard it seems, you will get over it.

Unless you have real long term problems and face devastating calamity well gl to you but still do what you can we're praying for you

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, dopaminebeyondfried, try2beme and 7 others
O

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and NorwoodAscender
cope

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
i failed my exam over bbc. i give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, douche, arab_chink and 2 others
Its never over boyos

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and fukmylyf
i failed my exam over bbc. i give up
Don not understimate the bbc
33722057 5CB8 400E A341 EFE9827058D6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Pikabro
The worst thing about giving up or letting yourself go is when that key moment in your life reaches you and you start thinking "Damn man, if i didn't give up or stop i could have pulled up that one"

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Pikabro
It is OK to get a brutal rejection from oneitis, it is OK to get in a fight or mugged one day, it is OK to to do poorly on an exam it's OK to do something non NT one time. But it is NEVER OK to give up. NEVER. You must move on and keep living no matter how hard it seems, you will get over it.

Unless you have real long term problems and face devastating calamity well gl to you but still do what you can we're praying for you
But its bad if it happens everyday, you need a solution for that type of problem

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You will just regret it later. And live a life of just giving up and never getting anything done. Then your friends/family ask you how X is going… When you gave up on it 9 months ago :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
But its bad if it happens everyday, you need a solution for that type of problem
Yeah but giving up isn’t a solution either

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and arab_chink
You will just regret it later. And live a life of just giving up and never getting anything done. Then your friends/family ask you how X is going… When you gave up on it 9 months ago :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

so its not ok bc my family/friends say so?

• +1

Yea bro shet, just cant wait to ascend and finally live my life

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
so its not ok bc my family/friends say so?
It’s just not ok because you’re giving up on yourself and rotting when you’re clearly self deprecating about it

• +1
It’s just not ok because you’re giving up on yourself and rotting when you’re clearly self deprecating about it
theres nothing wrong with self deprecation otherwise it wouldnt feel so good

• +1
theres nothing wrong with self deprecation otherwise it wouldnt feel so good
It's shit. Attention gained from self flagellation. The empty acknowledgement of issues you can't or won't do anything about

• +1
pathophysiology of the brain
Eat a better diet
Rationalise your thoughts and make an actionable plan
Don't let your flaws the past or others hold you back.
Hop on TRT
Pray to God

• +1
Nigger Jew faggot cumslut fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Pikabro