It makes me angry that people can be born this good looking. [Female vs Male looks]

Furious Dingleberry

Furious Dingleberry

Angry and rather smelly.
Not even male models like O'pry or famous actors like Pitt or Cavil come anywhere near how GL gigastacys can become.

Proof that female beauty >>> male beauty for all the closeted gays on this site.

1. Kim Yoo-Jung
Kim Yoo Jung 1

2. Natalie Portman
Fb7add067ce315b1a89ccc71cc7741fc

3. Gal Gadot
39724128 677425042639781 7195555313116774400 n 1556603442

4. Bae Suzy
11bb2e48130459df9068655863a99139

5. Ryu Won
DHuV8a V0AAhfp5

6. Oni Gami
Tumblr phxiyiUPLh1shdk9u 1280

7. Leomie Anderson
30p1

Fuck, I'm too bored to continue with female pics, but you get the point - they're so common this list would go on forever and can be found IRL and in all kinds of media (legit had an acquaintance on a damn Computer Science course that forward growth mogged (along with a balanced profile e.t.c) that mogged Cavil so hard he would have nightmares if he saw her.

Now lets look at the men known for their looks

1. Elias De Poot
1116993 500w 1

Elias de Poot Esquire Spain Alfonso Ohnur 02 620x896

2. Jordan Barret
11211062 3x2 940x627

3. Twink
Francisco Lachowski 2011 1

Yeah, these dudes are worshiped by you nerds on this forum. They are are aesthetic but don't have sex appeal and their aesthetics don't even come close to the women above.

Ok, so lets look at dudes known for looks and sex appeal:

1. Brad Pitt
6889f820f016756dab5ca8fdbbd53b7c

2. Orlando Bloom
F03a84fbc7160aaa9683b3c1c7d128d7

3. Sean O'pry
Eb1a5826781a1f4b4dafd5cb6366d1cc

4. Henry Cavill
British actor henry cavill poses on the red carpet as he news photo 1581433962

5. Dolph Lundgren
NINTCHDBPICT000440179619

These dudes are both aesthetic and attractive to women, but guess what - they are so fucking hard to find.

For every 1 top tier man, there are like 50 top tier women. This is why so many GL women pair with men not as GL, because there aren't enough GL men to go around (rip jester maxxers).

TL;DR:
This forum is gay.
GL women date down because the best GL men aren't as good looking as GL women and are super rare.
This forum has shit taste in female looks (stop posting pics of fucking Lima FFS, you only post her because you don't know any other women - you know who you are).

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 1553, gaymidget and 14 others
you are indeed retarded if you think lima isn't prime beauty, and most of the gooks you posted look like shit. Portman was the only hot one from that list.

"GL women date down because the best GL men aren't as good looking as GL women and are super rare" this however is true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Mateusz74, Yerico7 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglygypsy, Hozay, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
My sig mogs all those sluts

and cavill mogs

39157F11 D651 4011 B9DE 1BC44791380A

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
TL;DR: shut the fuck up u pathetic simp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 6128, UglyGod360 and 4 others
cope, foids would rather share one chad then fuck an incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others
I caged at the gooks. You utter retard, gooks are capped at 5PSL MAX

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Copemaxxing, MansNotHot and 10 others
Another yellow fever cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, 5'8manlet, Copemaxxing and 15 others
In terms of pure aesthetics, male > female.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6512, Npcdoomer and 3 others
On average, women are far more attractive than men, but the best looking men mog the best looking women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, MansNotHot, Deleted member 5393 and 11 others
What the fuck is this IQ? How can you compare the attractiveness of two genders?

There are different standards by which we evaluate male and female beauty. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

In a parallel universe, female looksmaxxers are arguing that male beauty >>> female beauty.

This thread makes no sense.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, MansNotHot and Bitch
that's because of fakeup you tard

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, UglyGod360, MansNotHot and 8 others
op is a simp faggot

On average, women are far more attractive than men, but the best looking men mog the best looking women

they're not, it's just it looks that way because they actually take care of their appearance a lot more than men and fraud with fake up. Not to mention guys have far higher sex drive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6512, EdwardCullen and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and 5'8manlet
shit thread, but because of the males, not the females

dhuv8a-v0aahfp5-jpg.578243

JFL nigger, are you actually serious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 8765, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 7 others
Imagine believing these gooks didn't had 40 surgeries jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I'll stop entering greycels threads
it's always the worst shit ever

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, wagbox, Arkantos and 1 other person
you are indeed retarded if you think lima isn't prime beauty, and most of the gooks you posted look like shit. Portman was the only hot one from that list.

"GL women date down because the best GL men aren't as good looking as GL women and are super rare" this however is true
TL;DR: shut the fuck up u pathetic simp
cope, foids would rather share one chad then fuck an incel
I caged at the gooks. You utter retard, gooks are capped at 5PSL MAX
Another yellow fever cuck
Every woman you posted is chink or Jew.
Shitskin detected
In terms of pure aesthetics, male > female.
What the fuck is this IQ? How can you compare the attractiveness of two genders?

There are different standards by which we evaluate male and female beauty. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

In a parallel universe, female looksmaxxers are arguing that male beauty >>> female beauty.

This thread makes no sense.
that's because of fakeup you tard
op is a simp faggot

they're not, it's just it looks that way because they actually take care of their appearance a lot more than men and fraud with fake up. Not to mention guys have far higher sex drive
@knajjd we found your alt...
dhuv8a-v0aahfp5-jpg.578243

JFL nigger, are you actually serious.
Truth.
Also haloed by rarity

But yes, fakeup is real
Imagine believing these gooks didn't had 40 surgeries jfl
I'll stop entering greycels threads
it's always the worst shit ever

THE GAYS HAVE REVEALED THEMSELVES!

USERS BEWARE!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Now i remember why i stopped posting here. Firstly are those female examples a joke? Your sex drive is fooling you hard boyo. 0 forward growth on all of them. The goodlooking men you showed are much better looking. Females also fraud with makeup and hair which is why goodlooking women might seem more common. And no gl women don't date down, it's actually the opposite. You just overrate women because you are horny.
legit had an acquaintance on a damn Computer Science course that forward growth mogged (along with a balanced profile e.t.c) that mogged Cavil so hard he would have nightmares if he saw her
Females usually have more setback browridges (due to less Testosterone) aswell as shorter skulls and smaller noses. This is why antefaces are more common in women, but anteface does not always mean that someone is forward grown.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 6512, wagbox and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Well dud this is why u are straight, u find women more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Furious Dingleberry
Thanks for quoting me cunt, read what I replied to 5'8manlet again, stupid greycel.
Do you really think I would read every comment on a bait thread??

Christ you're dumb, but you do use the greycel meme so it's kind of obvious you have a single digit IQ.

Do you really think I would read every comment on a bait thread??

Christ you're dumb, but you do use the greycel meme so it's kind of obvious you have a single digit IQ.
How can you even compare two different genders in attractiveness, that's what it means to really be low IQ. It's obvious that most normal females have feminine features and will search for men with masculine features. Stop coping jfl. Aesthetics don't fucking matter to women that much anyway and many users on here have proven that with Tinder experiments using Barrett, the 8 PSL god of aesthetics, next to some unknown Chad who scored much better.

the very first person you list (also the fourth and fifth fellows) looks 100% identical to an asian male with long hair. asians have zero (0) sexual dimorphism. that's a great example. good job. are you male? i don't think a male could be this stupid unless they were trying to troll around. no offense.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, Tall, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Nice you are a fucking cuck!
some of the women you posted are mediocre at best all they have is a few decent features faggot
while all the mms you posted have perfect fucking bone structure

Not even male models like O'pry or famous actors like Pitt or Cavil come anywhere near how GL gigastacys can become.

Proof that female beauty >>> male beauty for all the closeted gays on this site.

1. Kim Yoo-Jung
View attachment 578225

2. Natalie Portman
View attachment 578233

3. Gal Gadot
View attachment 578236

4. Bae Suzy
View attachment 578241

5. Ryu Won
View attachment 578243

6. Oni Gami
View attachment 578248

7. Leomie Anderson
View attachment 578253

Fuck, I'm too bored to continue with female pics, but you get the point - they're so common this list would go on forever and can be found IRL and in all kinds of media (legit had an acquaintance on a damn Computer Science course that forward growth mogged (along with a balanced profile e.t.c) that mogged Cavil so hard he would have nightmares if he saw her.

Now lets look at the men known for their looks

1. Elias De Poot
View attachment 578269
View attachment 578270

2. Jordan Barret
View attachment 578274

3. Twink
View attachment 578276

Yeah, these dudes are worshiped by you nerds on this forum. They are are aesthetic but don't have sex appeal and their aesthetics don't even come close to the women above.

Ok, so lets look at dudes known for looks and sex appeal:

1. Brad Pitt
View attachment 578278

2. Orlando Bloom
View attachment 578280

3. Sean O'pry
View attachment 578281

4. Henry Cavill
View attachment 578285

5. Dolph Lundgren
View attachment 578291

These dudes are both aesthetic and attractive to women, but guess what - they are so fucking hard to find.

For every 1 top tier man, there are like 50 top tier women. This is why so many GL women pair with men not as GL, because there aren't enough GL men to go around (rip jester maxxers).

TL;DR:
This forum is gay.
GL women date down because the best GL men aren't as good looking as GL women and are super rare.
This forum has shit taste in female looks (stop posting pics of fucking Lima FFS, you only post her because you don't know any other women - you know who you are).
Guess i'm gay then

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry
the very first person you list (also the fourth and fifth fellows) looks 100% identical to an asian male with long hair. asians have zero (0) sexual dimorphism. that's a great example. good job. are you male? i don't think a male could be this stupid unless they were trying to troll around. no offense.
Nice you are a fucking cuck!
some of the women you posted are mediocre at best all they have is a few decent features faggot
while all the mms you posted have perfect fucking bone structure
Tenor 8

How can you be such low iq ?
All the women you posted are ugly asf except for natalie portman. Every PSL god would brutally mog every woman your posted

I have a hard time believing de Poot could t smash any thot

How can you be such low iq ?
All the women you posted are ugly asf except for natalie portman. Every PSL god would brutally mog every woman your posted
You have the gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Bitch, Npcdoomer and 1 other person
Asian girls r fucking disgusting.... not only that but they carry incel male genes JFL

Also the fuck is wrong with you for putting average at best,flat faced asians and wierd looking foids instead of actual good looking women..

Vast majority of chicks look like shit without makeup.. shit thread

Last edited:
Asian girls r fucking disgusting.... not only that but they carry incel male genes JFL

Also the fuck is wrong with you for putting average at best,flat faced asians and wierd looking foids instead of actual good looking women..

Vast majority of chicks look like shit without makeup.. shit thread
They are very pretty, keep coping untermensch.

They are very pretty, keep coping untermensch.

Every asian wishes they were half or full white... keep coping while the entire asian race goes to crazy lengths to get surgery/double eyelids/ Beyond over for asians. The only dudes down with asians are nerds that get rejected by their own race jfl

WTF, maybe you're not as dumb as I first thought, legit the only guy who figured it out so far.
It was really easy to know. Only a stupid bitch would have furious dungleberry as a username

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360 and kuroro
OP, did you intentionally try to include women of various races to appear inclusive and PC?

JFL

Dolph Lundren gotta be some kind of cyborg or shit. Nigga was 6'5, 212lbs, Karate Black Belt, PHD in chemical engineering in MIT, Movie Actor, Powerlifter, all of this at the age of 28, like wtf is this even fair?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Npcdoomer and Furious Dingleberry
I've seen people tag you a billion times. First time seeing you in flesh talking. Do something about the unrelated on looksmax section.

It was really easy to know. Only a stupid bitch would have furious dungleberry as a username
This is why girls don't go near you, you're misogynistic as fuck. The least conventionally attractive woman is 1000x better looking than you will ever be.

You think Asian women are ugly but as a "Stacy" as your kind put it I find many Asian women attractive.

And yes, I am straight - every girl finds other girls attractive, so you'll never be good enough.

Keep crying soyboy.

GettyImages 1131682058 c8cacbdda474417498ba92091f6451f6

Dolph Lundren gotta be some kind of cyborg or shit. Nigga was 6'5, 212lbs, Karate Black Belt, PHD in chemical engineering in MIT, Movie Actor, Powerlifter, all of this at the age of 28, like wtf is this even fair?
Yeah he's criminally underrated on this forum.