It saddens me that my doctor is Muslim :(

I'm still waiting for you to give me a hadith that tells us to kill non-believers :forcedsmile:...

In a non-war context :feelshah:
It’s alwyas war with Muslims you idiot. If your not Islam your in the house of war aka soirtital war even your jihad is in 2 the lesser jihad (one of the nonbeliever) and the greater is the jihad in the spirit. Muslims can wage holy wars physically and mentally I have had you fucks trying to weaken me spiritually with your nonsense but you failed.

Now you have lost its G fuckin G. Your religion will always be hated for it is Natrally hostile to all that are not Muslim mine is hated for we save. Big difference

"When Ubeydullah bin Jahsh died there because of alcohol, his wife Umm Habibe married Muhammad. The marriage was performed by the Abyssinian king Negus, and Habibe subsequently returned to Medina. Abyssinia in 627.

Later on Muhammad married his widow, Ramla. Muhammad also married Ubayd Allah's sister."

Islam doesn't prohibit stuff for no reason.
A149b38c08b68713f7f57c02a01326ad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
It’s alwyas war with Muslims you idiot. If your not Islam your in the house of war aka soirtital war even your jihad is in 2 the lesser jihad (one of the nonbeliever) and the greater is the jihad in the spirit. Muslims can wage holy wars physically and mentally I have had you fucks trying to weaken me spiritually with your nonsense but you failed.

Now you have lost its G fuckin G
I dunno.. maybe because your dumbass gave me hadiths and verses of war..?

Admit it, I debunked your argument about muslims killing christians for no reason.

You literally stole verses and stuff out of context, just like what I said

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Religion in itself must be eradicated, muslims are just the most indoctrinated, degenerated out there.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I dunno.. maybe because your dumbass gave me hadiths and verses of war..?

Admit it, I debunked your argument about muslims killing christians for no reason.

You literally stole verses and stuff out of context, just like what I said
You debunked NOTHING I proved your bullshit wrong time and time again broo and your still chatting shiii your people force non believers to pay a tax that alone is a form of WARFARE and that’s apparently to a “dhimmi” GTFO bruv you fucking lost and any lurker here knows it your religion is full of holes and cannot stand

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You debunked NOTHING I proved your bullshit wrong time and time again broo and your still chatting shiii your people force non believers to pay a tax that alone is a form of WARFARE and that’s apparently to a “dhimmi” GTFO bruv you fucking lost and any lurker here knows it your religion is full of holes and cannot stand
It's even funnier when he said you tagged me when it was he who tagged me in this debate :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Again, taking hadiths out of context

I can now see why no one takes you seriously here tbh
How tf are they out of context jfl, you're actually crazy

Show. Me. A. Hadith.

That tells us to kill non-believers for NO FUCKING REASON YOU DUMBASS HOLY SHIT

You know nothing about my religion, I'm just gonna ignore you atp, my rep-post is going to shit cuz of you

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and philosopher
It's even funnier when he said you tagged me when it was he who tagged me in this debate :feelskek::feelskek:
He’s longing for a spanking maybe the Holy Spirit is trying to reach out to him

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Show. Me. A. Hadith.

That tells us to kill non-believers for NO FUCKING REASON YOU DUMBASS HOLY SHIT

You know nothing about my religion, I'm just gonna ignore you atp, my rep-post is going to shit cuz of you
Mohammed was quoted as saying: "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah."
Al Bukhari vol 4:196.

I literally told you why in this thread b4, go find it.
No, you didn't how are these hadiths out of context. They're just sayings of Muhammad that show how stupid he was

He’s longing for a spanking maybe the Holy Spirit is trying to reach out to him
I literally told you why in this thread b4, go find it.
Mohammed was quoted as saying: "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah."
Al Bukhari vol 4:196.
You guys need to take your meds and shut up, 5 pages already wtf??
Don't you have anything better to do??

@Autismcel you could have read Quran instead of arguing about religion on the internet.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur go play Warhammer or something.

@i_love_roosters

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty"
-Proverbs 14:23

This is from your own book, stop blabbering around non stop and do something actually useful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: philosopher, Kroker, Autismcel and 1 other person
They are ultra rare when I go clubbing now. It’s all Whire girls so I’m essentially truecel now. I don’t like gooks but I’ll fuck them
If they offer me pussy but that’s it. I mainly go for blk, arab, curry and any other brown mystery meat. I avoid white and gooks unless they approach me
U still never told me how GL u r man

You guys need to take your meds and shut up, 5 pages already wtf??
Don't you have anything better to do??

@Autismcel you could have read Quran instead of arguing about religion on the internet.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur go play Warhammer or something.

@i_love_roosters

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty"
-Proverbs 14:23

This is from your own book, stop blabbering around non stop and do something actually useful.
thought on ibadi islam brother? true_cel has made me intrigued they haven’t actually focused on studying hadiths

• Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
thought on ibadi islam brother? true_cel has made me intrigued they haven’t actually focused on studying hadiths
Ibadis believe that all who profess the belief in oneness of God and belief in the prophethood of Muhammad as the last messenger are members of the Islamic community. It is the duty of Ibadis to correct those who differ with them in their beliefs. Only the righteous Ibadis, referred to as the ahl al-istiqāmah "people of uprightness", are worthy of being called "Muslims". Non-Ibadi Muslims are termed the ahl al-khilaf "people of opposition". Nonetheless, non-Ibadi Muslims are still respected as fellow members of the ummah or wider Islamic community, who possess the various privileges accorded to Muslims in Islamic law and who Ibadis may intermarry with.[44] All non-Ibadi Muslims and even Ibadi sinners are considered guilty of kufr (usually translated as "unbelief"), although contemporary Ibadis distinguish between kufr shirk, or religious disbelief, and kufr nifaq, or infidelity in the form of sinning. The term shirk—"polytheism" in conventional Islamic theology—has a wider use in Ibadi doctrine, where it is used to describe all forms of religious error beyond polytheism alone.

Classical Ibadi theologians have stated that only the ahl al-istiqāmah will go to paradise, and that all sinning Ibadis as well as all non-Ibadis will burn in hell forever. Ibadis traditionally reject Sunni beliefs that all Muslims in hell (or all Monotheists generally) will eventually enter paradise, and hold that hell is eternal and inescapable for all humans who were not righteous Ibadis in life.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and philosopher
Ibadis believe that all who profess the belief in oneness of God and belief in the prophethood of Muhammad as the last messenger are members of the Islamic community. It is the duty of Ibadis to correct those who differ with them in their beliefs. Only the righteous Ibadis, referred to as the ahl al-istiqāmah "people of uprightness", are worthy of being called "Muslims". Non-Ibadi Muslims are termed the ahl al-khilaf "people of opposition". Nonetheless, non-Ibadi Muslims are still respected as fellow members of the ummah or wider Islamic community, who possess the various privileges accorded to Muslims in Islamic law and who Ibadis may intermarry with.[44] All non-Ibadi Muslims and even Ibadi sinners are considered guilty of kufr (usually translated as "unbelief"), although contemporary Ibadis distinguish between kufr shirk, or religious disbelief, and kufr nifaq, or infidelity in the form of sinning. The term shirk—"polytheism" in conventional Islamic theology—has a wider use in Ibadi doctrine, where it is used to describe all forms of religious error beyond polytheism alone.

Classical Ibadi theologians have stated that only the ahl al-istiqāmah will go to paradise, and that all sinning Ibadis as well as all non-Ibadis will burn in hell forever. Ibadis traditionally reject Sunni beliefs that all Muslims in hell (or all Monotheists generally) will eventually enter paradise, and hold that hell is eternal and inescapable for all humans who were not righteous Ibadis in life.
yeah believing whole heartedly in sects is actually retarded but from all of them the ibadis seem to be more based the more i read about them @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Narcissus🥀

yeah believing whole heartedly in sects is actually retarded but from all of them the ibadis seem to be more based the more i read about them @Michael Myers
I tend to agree more with Ibadis than I do Sunnis and Shias but like the last two groups there also things I don’t agree when it comes to Ibadis. I am closest to being Ibadi but I get Sunnis telling me I’m a Shia or a kafir for not accepting all hadiths jfl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: philosopher and Narcissus🥀
I tend to agree more with Ibadis than I do Sunnis and Shias but like the last two groups there also things I don’t agree when it comes to Ibadis. I am closest to being Ibadi but I get Sunnis telling me I’m a Shia or a kafir for not accepting all hadiths jfl.
Brother I don't dwell into these things too much.

Just pray five times a day, and do the instructions of the Quran.
That's it.
Who cares if some random Abdul thinks you're a kafir?

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
I get Sunnis telling me I’m a Shia or a kafir for not accepting all hadiths jfl.
yeah thats kind of insane

also ibadis seem more strict like if you sin they classify you as a non believer which i think is based, fucking sinning and then coming to god when its convenient?

i will take the more ibadi approach to islam, I WILL TRY NOT TO SIN AGAIN EVER, they seem very based with some things - even though i havent researched them more but do i need to really? believing in sects is stupid and we should all classify as muslims - i just want to take a more strict approach to faith

@Narcissus🥀

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Narcissus🥀
yeah thats kind of insane

also ibadis seem more strict like if you sin they classify you as a non believer which i think is based, fucking sinning and then coming to god when its convenient?

i will take the more ibadi approach to islam, I WILL TRY NOT TO SIN AGAIN EVER, they seem very based with some things - even though i havent researched them more but do i need to really? believing in sects is stupid and we should all classify as muslims - i just want to take a more strict approach to faith

@Narcissus🥀
That’s indeed a based take. I don’t like muzzies because of how degenerate they are and hypocritical. And they always care about asking for forgiveness because they are degen. Why not avoid in the first place?

• +1
That’s indeed a based take. I don’t like muzzies because of how degenerate they are and hypocritical. And they always care about asking for forgiveness because they are degen. Why not avoid in the first place?
same bro i agree

that actually makes them kind of evil tbh, some people think they can act and sin and do whatever but as long as the pray and identify as muslims they are gooood, fucking hypocrites, most sunnis are like this

what are the bad sides of ibadi islam cause i think i might wholeheartedly identify with them

also did you know ibadis believe they wont see god in a physical form in the day of judgement, i think they think he will be like a form of energy

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
same bro i agree

that actually makes them kind of evil tbh, some people think they can act and sin and do whatever but as long as the pray and identify as muslims they are gooood, fucking hypocrites, most sunnis are like this

what are the bad sides of ibadi islam cause i think i might wholeheartedly identify with them

also did you know ibadis believe they wont see god in a physical form in the day of judgement, i think they think he will be like a form of energy
Based brother. Most muzzies would disagree with us because we are basically criticizing them. What bad side of Ibadi Islam there is? I can think of this one at the moment:

"Like the Shi'a but not the Sunni, they do not allow a couple who has committed zināʾ (unlawful sex) to marry each other."

So the Ibadis believe that those who commit zina should instead seek other partners? That seems evil, because these people will LARP as pious virgin muzzies without the husband or wife knowing they were giga degenerates.

• +1
Based brother. Most muzzies would disagree with us because we are basically criticizing them. What bad side of Ibadi Islam there is? I can think of this one at the moment:

"Like the Shi'a but not the Sunni, they do not allow a couple who has committed zināʾ(unlawful sex) to marry each other."

So the Ibadis believe that those who commit zina should instead seek other partners? That seems evil, because these people will LARP as pious virgin muzzies without the husband or wife knowing they were giga degenerates.
ok i don’t think thats that bad i mean you know how many bad and abusive relationships are there in the world? imagine you being forced to marry someone and have to spend the rest of your life with them cause you were horny some time ago

forcing someone to do something with make that person resent it just because he feels that was implied to him by others and he had no choice

also you sin persistently or do major sins to the ibadis you are already a kafir

and those people LARPing as pious virgins - LYING - thats even more sinning

and did you know that how sunnis believe all people who are in hell after they are punished for their sins after some time they all will get into heaven - ibadis don’t believe that, they think those who are in hell will stay in there for eternity

IMG 5087

i mean its up to everybody’s interpretation - forcing to marry someone does not seem the right way tbh

same bro i agree

ibadis are khawarij who do takfir on major sins

• +1
ibadis are khawarij who do takfir on major sins
i don’t know anything about khawarij but takfir on major sins doesn’t seem bad right? i mean look faith shouldn’t be following one sect its a spectrum

ibadis seem more strict on some things so i think those traits of them are good

i don’t know anything about khawarij but takfir on major sins doesn’t seem bad right? i mean look faith shouldn’t be following one sect its a spectrum

ibadis seem more strict on some things so i think those traits of them are good
There's principles to takfir, and merely takfiring like they do are one of the signs of the khawaarij.

They also believe that the Qur'an is created, Al-Ash’ari said in Maqaalaat al-Islamiyyeen, “All the Khaarijis say that the Qur’aan was created.” Maqaalaat al-Islamiyyeen, 1/203.

Only ibadis I'm really aware of are those in Oman tbf, my advice would be to follow the Quran and the Sunnah and the first three generations but not get into the wishy-wishy manhaj of the Madaakhilah

• +1
There's principles to takfir, and merely takfiring like they do are one of the signs of the khawaarij.

They also believe that the Qur'an is created, Al-Ash’ari said in Maqaalaat al-Islamiyyeen, “All the Khaarijis say that the Qur’aan was created.” Maqaalaat al-Islamiyyeen, 1/203.

Only ibadis I'm really aware of are those in Oman tbf, my advice would be to follow the Quran and the Sunnah and the first three generations but not get into the wishy-wishy manhaj of the Madaakhilah
IMG 5250

well well well so much for the khawarij part

unless you have got another bad thing to say about them i don’t see any other problem

ibadis seem based right @Michael Myers

(i know discussing sects is cope but for the sake of the argument)

• +1
Brainwashed Christian cuck, ur religion and book has been altered so many times, yall sing for a human who “died on a cross” jfl @ ur autism

u gotta be mentally ill subhuman to believe in that shit let alone they support fags and trannies now :lul::lul::lul: complete meme. Ur doc prolly laughs at u deep down for how retarded u are

View attachment 2895000

unless you have got another bad thing to say about them i don’t see any other problem

Ibadis > Sunnis > Shias.

View attachment 2895000

You have to realise that eeman is based on four principles:

- Belief of the Heart
- Action of the Heart
- Speech of the Tongue
- Action of the limbs

Last edited:
Opinion of a kaafir is irrelevant
@Michael Myers has 2 times stronger faith than the random muzzie you see on the street

he is just capped by his cooming addiction (like me) if not for that he would be an example to follow

• Love it
@Michael Myers has 2 times stronger faith than the random muzzie you see on the street

he is just capped by his cooming addiction (like me) if not for that he would be an example to follow
That’s why you don’t gotta take these salafist cucks seriously. They’re retards and he confirms it. Thanks for your nice words brother.

You have to realise that eeman is based on four principles:

- Belief of the Heart
- Action of the Heart
- Speech of the Tongue
- Action of the limbs

will read this later and comment on it