I’ve just found out my brother is gay. What do I do?

D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
I’ve managed to find out my brother is gay through managing to find his account on Reddit, and finding him on subreddits for gay men.

He’s been posting about having previous relationships with men and mentioned that the reason he hasn’t come out is because he isn’t in a safe environment to.

This is a huge weight on my shoulders, as I come from a devout Muslim family, and we are homophobic of course.

As far as we were aware, he was an asexual autistic virgin who was going to be getting an arranged marriage because he was incapable of finding a wife.

But really I should have known the signs he was a fag. His friend circle is woke women and gay men; he denounced Islam, and joined Christianity as it “resonated more with him”; he has never shown any slight interest in women we see in public; he is very secretive of his private life (refusing to tell us where he goes).

But now the question, WTF DO I DO???

He isn’t aware that I know about this. All I’m thinking is how can I convert him from homosexuality back to normality???

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, try2beme, watah and 18 others
This has honestly made me feel so betrayed, and I feel like I’ve lost my brother. I’m completely disgusted and ashamed of him, and I can’t believe he would be prepared to do something like this which would bring so much shame on our family name.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, 147, 3virtues and 10 others
he is a based homosexual

nothing much to discuss

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mkj, futuregigamogger, watah and 19 others
he is a based homosexual

nothing much to discuss
Nothing based about homosexuality.

How tf do I change him back to being straight? He needs to be cured of this disease!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Yo000, n9wiff and 6 others

How tf do I change him back to being straight? He needs to be cured of this disease!
ur gay asf for caring this much about how he uses his dick

he is a very based homosexual and like i said, there is nothing to discuss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mkj, futuregigamogger, Earth Dollar and 9 others
ur gay asf for caring this much about how he uses his dick

he is a very based homosexual and like i said, there is nothing to discuss
Get off this thread then. You’re obviously a supporter of LGBTQ+ so I want nothing to do with you. I don’t wanna hear your opinion. I’m trying to find a way to fix my brother!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, 3virtues, forevermirin and 1 other person
Get off this thread then. You’re obviously a supporter of LGBTQ+ so I want nothing to do with you. I don’t wanna hear your opinion. I’m trying to find a way to fix my brother!
you should have gay sex with him, because i can tell u are a closeted homosexual due to how much u care about how uses his dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, bronzeagepervert, vector and 19 others
Ascend with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, vector, Deleted member 21278 and 14 others
you should have gay sex with him, because i can tell u are a closeted homosexual due to how much u care about how uses his dick
You’re clearly a fag, defending these gays.

Rope.

You’re not how God designed you to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yo000, 9cel, 3virtues and 4 others
Get him some trannies to peg

we have @the BULL ready

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, BowlCutMogger, 9cel and 3 others
and you are browsing incel forums promoting fornication(zina), if your truly Muslim why the fuck are you here gay fag

You no different from your brother you both bring shame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, bronzeagepervert, vector and 17 others
You’re clearly a fag, defending these gays.

Rope.

You’re not how God designed you to be.
this isn’t you habibi

🥺🥺🥺

turns me on when you talk back to daddy

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, 3virtues, nanefer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Elvisandreaa, forevermirin and 2 others
He’ll be an ex Muslim writing books about your oppressive family in 5 years if you don’t honour kill him now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer, tombradylover, BowlCutMogger and 20 others
and you are browsing incel forums promoting fornication, if your truly Muslim why the fuck are you here gay fag

You no different from your brother you both bring shame
I come here coz it’s an anonymous site where I can get advice from people without being banned or anything.

I don’t promote fornication. I believe in no sex until marriage.

you are incel and your brother is gay both are genetic failure

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 63volcel, Shkreliii, 3virtues and 13 others
He’ll be an ex Muslim writing books about your oppressive family in 5 years if you don’t honour kill him now
Do you think it’d be possible for us to take him to Saudi Arabia, get him force married there and then steal his passport so he can’t return to the UK to live a life of degeneracy, and has to be in a heterosexual relationship.

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Shkreliii, 147 and 5 others
you are incel and your brother is gay both are genetic failure
Nigga I’m 6ft 2 and med pheno with gym halo.

Only reason I came to this site was from TikTok. I only use it coz I like the fact that it’s anonymous and I can say what I want. No other site let’s me do that (from what I know)

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and nanefer
I’ve managed to find out my brother is gay through managing to find his account on Reddit, and finding him on subreddits for gay men.

He’s been posting about having previous relationships with men and mentioned that the reason he hasn’t come out is because he isn’t in a safe environment to.

This is a huge weight on my shoulders, as I come from a devout Muslim family, and we are homophobic of course.

As far as we were aware, he was an asexual autistic virgin who was going to be getting an arranged marriage because he was incapable of finding a wife.

But really I should have known the signs he was a fag. His friend circle is woke women and gay men; he denounced Islam, and joined Christianity as it “resonated more with him”; he has never shown any slight interest in women we see in public; he is very secretive of his private life (refusing to tell us where he goes).

He isn’t aware that I know about this. All I’m thinking is how can I convert him from homosexuality back to normality???
1F051111 F723 4157 B097 2C6D7DFADED2

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, 3virtues and GuyFromSingapore
nothing, who give a shit him being gay, tbh

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
You cant fix him.

He is born gay and conversion therapy doesnt work.

Just let him be and dont get involved, it will only do more harm than good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mkj, chosen-one, sozz and 1 other person

Your brother's actions are due to his ignorance. You should consult your local imam about this, not some degenerates on an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
It's crazy to think about how OPs parents produced two gay children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, watah, 147 and 7 others
Your brother's actions are due to his ignorance. You should consult your local imam about this, not some degenerates on an incel forum.
But he’s denounced Islam…

What would the Imams do?

The only reason I consulted this forum is because I’m in turkey right now, and I can’t speak to any friends or girls about it ofc.

Do you think it’d be possible for us to take him to Saudi Arabia, get him force married there and then steal his passport so he can’t return to the UK to live a life of degeneracy, and has to be in a heterosexual relationship.
I remember a story about a boy who wanted to become transgender. Long story short - he got beaten by his dad, sent back to his home country and became a shaykh.

The boy later recalled that he regretted acting like a faggot.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, watah, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
It's crazy to think about how OPs parents produced two gay children
I’m not gay. But I should’ve known he is.

Whenever we get massages he prefers men doing it. He claims “men just do it with better technique”. The dirty cunt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, watah, 147 and 6 others
But he’s denounced Islam…

What would the Imams do?

The only reason I consulted this forum is because I’m in turkey right now, and I can’t speak to any friends or girls about it ofc.
Because what if you tell your parents? You know what the outcome will be, you should ask the next trustworthy person which is your local imam.

Ask your question on r/Islam_1, you'll get a good answer there.

Fuck him

What else

Play "Show me yours and l will show you mine"

Slowly slowly, he will take of his underwear and both of you will be fighting with your swords, stroking them, sucking on balls, fingering warm buttholes

Sounds like heaven to me

• Woah
Reactions: 147
Images 6

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
I remember a story about a boy who wanted to become transgender. Long story short - he got beaten by his dad, sent back to his home country and became a shaykh.
Might be worth it to go down that route for him if possible then. Thanks.

Fuck him

What else

Play "Show me yours and l will show you mine"

Slowly slowly, he will take of his underwear and both of you will be fighting with your swords, stroking them, sucking on balls, fingering warm buttholes

Sounds like heaven to me
Sick fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and GuyFromSingapore
I wouldn’t know what to do if my brother were to find out I’m trans

@Aloha

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21345
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, thecel, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
Get him a huge dicked guy to exterminate his ass

Get him a huge dicked guy to exterminate his ass
I was considering if I arranged to get him gang raped by a big group of men, maybe it would give him some sort of PTSD with having sex with gay men, and he would turn straight again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, 147, 3virtues and 8 others
I was considering if I arranged to get him gang raped by a big group of men, maybe it would give him some sort of PTSD with having sex with gay men, and he would turn straight again.
Jfl @ me & @Fiqh for falling for this larp

Good shit OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, 3virtues, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Jfl @ me & @Fiqh for falling for this larp

Good shit OP
This isn’t LARP

I stumbled across his Reddit and found this info (it’s definitely him as he’s in the same subreddits for the things he’s interested in, post pics of his pets etc…)

Either way I need to do something drastic to change his brain

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and Bitchwhipper2
This isn’t LARP

I stumbled across his Reddit and found this info (it’s definitely him as he’s in the same subreddits for the things he’s interested in, post pics of his pets etc…)

Either way I need to do something drastic to change his brain
Dm me it

I wouldn’t know what to do if my brother were to find out I’m trans

@Aloha
My family is conservative muzzie like OP. My dad and brother 200% hate faggots but my Mom is super protective over me and would kill em if they step out of line

My mother has her conservative views too but we've always had a close bond and she always knew. For years she'd say things like "are you seeing a new person? I know you'll find a good person someday" dancing around saying man

When I finally came out to her, I made a big preamble and her reaction was like

"Oh that's it? Was worried you'd say something really bad like aids. I had my suspicions but thanks for telling me"

Tbh I'm very glad I have a cool mother I can talk about anything up to and including gay sex with protecting me from shitheads like OP

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, watah, 147 and 5 others
Why would you ask that on here?

Hes not your brother no more, give him a proper beating and show him whats up

• +1
tough situation

My family is conservative muzzie like OP. My dad and brother 200% hate faggots but my Mom is super protective over me and would kill em if they step out of line

My mother has her conservative views too but we've always had a close bond and she always knew. For years she'd say things like "are you seeing a new person? I know you'll find a good person someday" dancing around saying man

When I finally came out to her, I made a big preamble and her reaction was like

"Oh that's it? Was worried you'd say something really bad like aids. I had my suspicions but thanks for telling me"

Tbh I'm very glad I have a cool mother I can talk about anything up to and including gay sex with protecting me from shitheads like OP

How are you simultaneously White and Muslim?

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, 3virtues and Deleted member 21345
How are you simultaneously White and Muslim?
I'm black lol. Why would you think I'm white

There are white Muslims though. Bosnian, chechens, Albanians. Some white passing MENA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, aesthetic beauty and forevermirin
op u need to go back to saudi arabia and never come back

• +1

You can't. Do you still love your brother?

if you care abt ur brother u will respect his sexuality because he had no say in it. any attempt to make him straight or “normal” will just end up pushing him away as they will not work and he will not want them to work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and 3virtues