I’ve just found out my brother is gay. What do I do?

Why would you ask that on here?
I had no one else to turn to.

I’ve mentioned it to my mum, but not to my dad yet.

I don’t want people I know knowing about me having degeneracy in my family.

op u need to go back to saudi arabia and never come back
I’ve never been there, but I wanna go now.

And force him there to get married to a woman.

I'm black lol. Why would you think I'm white

There are white Muslims though. Bosnian, chechens, Albanians. Some white passing MENA
white passing isn't white, European is

I’ve never been there, but I wanna go now.

And force him there to get married to a woman.
Get him in a gay orgy and give him PTSD

• Woah
Reactions: 3virtues
You can't. Do you still love your brother?
I’m not sure anymore.

I feel incredibly betrayed. He has been sneaking around behind me and my family’s back doing this shit.

I even found a post where he was saying about how the death of the babies in Palestinian hospitals was justified as they would turn out to be homophones anyway.

Gays literally make me feel sick. “You can’t kill us for being gay, but we can kill you for being homophobic”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 3virtues, Deleted member 23359 and aesthetic beauty
Get him in a gay orgy and give him PTSD
Considering that tbf

Either that or get him a female prostitute for birthday and Force him to fuck her.

But he doesn’t know that I know, and I have to keep it a secret.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander and Xangsane
I’m not sure anymore.

I feel incredibly betrayed. He has been sneaking around behind me and my family’s back doing this shit.

I even found a post where he was saying about how the death of the babies in Palestinian hospitals was justified as they would turn out to be homophones anyway.

Gays literally make me feel sick. “You can’t kill us for being gay, but we can kill you for being homophobic”
put him in the town centre to be a cum fountain shooting loads from his ass

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and aesthetic beauty
Considering that tbf

Either that or get him a female prostitute for birthday and Force him to fuck her.

But he doesn’t know that I know, and I have to keep it a secret.
good idea

if you care abt ur brother u will respect his sexuality because he had no say in it. any attempt to make him straight or “normal” will just end up pushing him away as they will not work and he will not want them to work
I can’t let it slide though. Id prefer him not be living at home with us if he’s going to be sneaking around and fucking men behind our backs

I can’t let it slide though. Id prefer him not be living at home with us if he’s going to be sneaking around and fucking men behind our backs
*fucked by men

You think people are born gay lmao, keep coping
Haqq and OP don’t expose his sin to others as this is prohibited. Rather you should tell him to fear Allah,advise him about the gravity of his sin and the punishment that he can face in the akhira.

• +1

Ask on reddit, nobody will help you in this shithole

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, lightskinbengali, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
This has honestly made me feel so betrayed, and I feel like I’ve lost my brother. I’m completely disgusted and ashamed of him, and I can’t believe he would be prepared to do something like this which would bring so much shame on our family name.
prayers bro that shit must suck ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284

Go to a therapist or some shit

• +1
I don't like evil Xangsane all that much.
The realization he wasn't white broke him so now he's leaning into his arab side and dark triad sultanmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 3virtues, incelmogger and 1 other person
Go to a therapist or some shit
I don’t believe in wasting money on therapy, as I think healthcare should be spent on life and death situations. (I live in the UK, so therapy is covered in NHS I think).

I’d prefer brain cancer patients get funding spent on them rather than therapy for mental health which isn’t a thing that’s a killer that you can’t control.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I don’t believe in wasting money on therapy, as I think healthcare should be spent on life and death situations. (I live in the UK, so therapy is covered in NHS I think).

I’d prefer brain cancer patients get funding spent on them rather than therapy for mental health which isn’t a thing that’s a killer that you can’t control.
Yeah understandable mate. Do you have any trusted friends you could discuss this with? Maybe as a last resort just post about it on reddit

• +1
Yeah understandable mate. Do you have any trusted friends you could discuss this with? Maybe as a last resort just post about it on reddit
Tbf I wouldn’t want any of my male friends knowing about me having a gay brother, cause it’ll make me seem weaker. And all my female friends obviously support LGBT stuff. So I guess Reddit might be the best place ironically enough.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and incelmogger
So I guess Reddit might be the best place ironically enough.
Yeah that saves breaking any bridges, for now. Just mention all this shit in your post and hope it gets a lot of updoots ig

• +1
I’m not sure anymore.

Have you talked yet? Does he have any posts on his account about you and the rest of your family?

Have you talked yet? Does he have any posts on his account about you and the rest of your family?
He’s mentioned about parents being abusive, but no mention of me.

But my parents treated us well when we were growing up, so it’s a huge betrayal to them too. We went on like 6 holidays a year and parents always supported us.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and aesthetic beauty
how close are you with him? probably say nothing, cut him out of important family matters and be formal but somewhat distant when u see him

your not converting him, maybe if he was just gay and didn’t have a reddit + friend group support network. Probably a lot of yelling and cortisol increase and his friend u didn’t know about giving u a glare outside

why is being a fag so much more important than being an autistic redditor and a Christian?

how close are you with him? probably say nothing, cut him out of important family matters and be formal but somewhat distant when u see him

your not converting him, maybe if he was just gay and didn’t have a reddit + friend group support network. Probably a lot of yelling and cortisol increase and his friend u didn’t know about giving u a glare outside

why is being a fag so much more important than being an autistic redditor and a Christian?
He still lives at home with us so it’s a bit hard. I’m not as close with him as I was when I was younger though.

And to me being a faggot is a huge shame upon the family. At least being a Christian is similar-ish to being Muslim, and my mums side of family is Christian so it’s not the most terrible thing for him to convert to Christianity. But I feel like being gay is such a disrespect to my parents family and it leaves a bad legacy for my grandma (who passed away in 2021).

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and incel194012940

But my parents treated us well when we were growing up, so it’s a huge betrayal to them too. We went on like 6 holidays a year and parents always supported us.
I am sorry about the rift between you and your brother. I don’t know if homosexuality can be changed. It is probably due to prenatal development or sexual abuse. If you wanted to try you should get your brother to do test or hgh. I saw some rumors and posts of that changing people’s sexuality.

I remember you from your previous posts, how you fap to fat chubby girls and try to hit on women in pubs

Both of you are going to hell
Both should kill themselves

• JFL
avg western muslim

• JFL
I’ve managed to find out my brother is gay through managing to find his account on Reddit, and finding him on subreddits for gay men.

He’s been posting about having previous relationships with men and mentioned that the reason he hasn’t come out is because he isn’t in a safe environment to.

This is a huge weight on my shoulders, as I come from a devout Muslim family, and we are homophobic of course.

As far as we were aware, he was an asexual autistic virgin who was going to be getting an arranged marriage because he was incapable of finding a wife.

But really I should have known the signs he was a fag. His friend circle is woke women and gay men; he denounced Islam, and joined Christianity as it “resonated more with him”; he has never shown any slight interest in women we see in public; he is very secretive of his private life (refusing to tell us where he goes).

But now the question, WTF DO I DO???

He isn’t aware that I know about this. All I’m thinking is how can I convert him from homosexuality back to normality???
beat his ass real bad and tell your parents so they can send him to a gay camp or just dissown him thats what i would do i my son or brother was gay

hire a hitman and put that little fag out of his misery

muslims belive people who wrongfully get killed go to heaven so extraminate that little fag

• JFL
I’ve managed to find out my brother is gay through managing to find his account on Reddit, and finding him on subreddits for gay men.

He’s been posting about having previous relationships with men and mentioned that the reason he hasn’t come out is because he isn’t in a safe environment to.

This is a huge weight on my shoulders, as I come from a devout Muslim family, and we are homophobic of course.

As far as we were aware, he was an asexual autistic virgin who was going to be getting an arranged marriage because he was incapable of finding a wife.

But really I should have known the signs he was a fag. His friend circle is woke women and gay men; he denounced Islam, and joined Christianity as it “resonated more with him”; he has never shown any slight interest in women we see in public; he is very secretive of his private life (refusing to tell us where he goes).

He isn’t aware that I know about this. All I’m thinking is how can I convert him from homosexuality back to normality???
100 lashes

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and 3virtues
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, 3virtues and Gonthar
I remember you from your previous posts, how you fap to fat chubby girls and try to hit on women in pubs

Both of you are going to hell
Both should kill themselves
I don’t fap to chubby girls, as I don’t masturbate. But I said I was attracted to thick/chubby girls (not landwhale tier tho).
And what is so wrong with hitting on women in pubs/clubs? Seems like an incel jealous that people can actually talk with women.

Beat his ass

beat his ass real bad and tell your parents so they can send him to a gay camp or just dissown him thats what i would do i my son or brother was gay
Yh gay camp would be a good bet, but I don’t know how I’d get that to happen. Also how do I find those?

even if you could change it, the time to do that was early in his teens, not now, even if he wanted it to change I'm sure his preferences have consolidated and it's a lost cause

either cut him loose or accept it, there's nothing you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I’m more transphobic than I am homophonic though. So that’s a tricky one.
What do you mean, you're not gone have a gay brother anymore, now you're gonna have a sister...

even if you could change it, the time to do that was early in his teens, not now, even if he wanted it to change I'm sure his preferences have consolidated and it's a lost cause

either cut him loose or accept it, there's nothing you can do
I was hoping this wasn’t the answer, but it might well be now

this is a thing people on reddit do, pretend their good families were narcissistic abusers for sympathy upvotes, it's really pathetic and sad

• +1
What do you mean, you're not gone have a gay brother anymore, now you're gonna have a sister...
Trans women ≠ women

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

truth conquers all. expose him.

this is a thing people on reddit do, pretend their good families were narcissistic abusers for sympathy upvotes, it's really pathetic and sad
Yh tbf I don’t really like online forums for things as they’re too snowflakey.

I know this an incel looksmaxxing forum but it’s the only forum I know where I can talk to people uncensored, and get real opinions of actual people rather than SJWs.

Usually I just speak to people IRL, but I’m in a situation for this where I can’t do that. But most problems are talked about irl for me.

you wont be able to change him

truth conquers all. expose him.
Expose him to who?

By the sounds of it, he’s been telling everyone he knows in his social and work circles.

He’s only kept this secret from us.

The only people I could expose him to are my family, which would bring massive shame and judgement on my parents - and this is something I would never do.

Yh gay camp would be a good bet, but I don’t know how I’d get that to happen. Also how do I find those?
i really dont know i only hear about gay camps maybe try searching in google

Expose him to who?

By the sounds of it, he’s been telling everyone he knows in his social and work circles.

He’s only kept this secret from us.

The only people I could expose him to are my family, which would bring massive shame and judgement on my parents - and this is something I would never do.
your family has a right to know

your family has a right to know
I’ve told my mum now. I’m going to tell my dad when I get home in a few days.

But if I tell my extended family, then they will lose all respect for my parents and it will bring huge shame upon them. My uncles/aunties/cousins knowing won’t bring anything valuable to their lives, it will just damage my parents reputation.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3virtues, radicalrationalist and PseudoMaxxer
dnrd the comments, have you done something yet?

I come from a muslim family too and if anyone was gay they would kill him.

But personally idc and i’m not a devote muslim. I just hope for the death of everyone and to become a total demon and live for thousands of years to come to destroy anything in my path.
IMG 6266

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I’ve told my mum now. I’m going to tell my dad when I get home in a few days.

But if I tell my extended family, then they will lose all respect for my parents and it will bring huge shame upon them. My uncles/aunties/cousins knowing won’t bring anything valuable to their lives, it will just damage my parents reputation.
your dad will go crazy, don’t.

What did your mom say?

• +1