It sucks that u cant change your midface height

K

k99

Bronze
I am talking about the middle third not the lower third, so no bimax wont affect your middle third, bimax fixes short lower third not middle third. Just look at all famous sfs ascensions they have a tall middle third and short lower third

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and trueceI
Giant created a Modified LF3 that shortens the midface bro, idk what your talking about lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, optimisticzoomer and manletmogger
I think I have sfs but I genuinely think I wouldn't benefit from bimax

Giant created a Modified LF3 that shortens the midface bro, idk what your talking about lol
No one actually has the balls to go to giant tho unless ur like truecel lol

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer
You can change it, Dr Sunil Richardson can literally shave off part of it.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
He didn’t that’s not possible he create a mlf3 that lengthens it

read the thread dyslexiccel i am talking about lengthening it not shortening it

Reminder, this is your fate @UZB_Strebl

• JFL
yeah too bad you die before you get to ascend

• JFL
yeah too bad you die before you get to ascend
Wow ur so alt with ur gummo pfp surprised i haven’t seen one on this black pilled forum yet very black pilled movie 😂

Dont even think he’s done it on someone

I am talking about the middle third not the lower third, so no bimax wont affect your middle third, bimax fixes short lower third not middle third. Just look at all famous sfs ascensions they have a tall middle third and short lower third
View attachment 2904120View attachment 2904121
YOU can change your middle thrid with a lip lift and supraorbtial rim implants

YOU can change your middle thrid with a lip lift and supraorbtial rim implants
u cant increase height tho, sure u can even get midface implants wont increase height

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
u cant increase height tho, sure u can even get midface implants wont increase height
height increases with age due to philtrum lengthing, and if you want you can get a brow life to increase your middle third height

height increases with age due to philtrum lengthing, and if you want you can get a brow life to increase your middle third height
isnt brow lift a looksmin for men