It took me 10+ years to get my priorities in life straight

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
When I was 15 all I hoped for my future was to get a job that could pay my bills so I could carelessly spend my days playing vidya and eating pizza.

I only started taking an interest in art, philosophy, science, sports etc in my early-mid 20s, far too late to do anything.

My parents made sure I got good grades and did well at sports, but as soon as they stopped being on top of me, I gave up on everything.

How would you make sure as a parent that your child sees life for what it truly is and not waste time doing fuck-all and being a NEET loser?

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Shycel, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
I was super into Philosophy and theology when I was 16 and it was just to cope with my shitty life.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Pikabro and Deleted member 31497
I joined r/incels and later incels.is and lookism.net when I was 19.
yeah its usually the age when people start learning why they had no hoes in Highschool

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Pikabro, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
I was more intellectual and philosophical in my early-20s than I am now. Guess I've subconsciously dumbed myself down to mirror the current zeitgeist.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah its usually the age when people start learning why they had no hoes in Highschool
it was super random to me
I was into diet community n stuff, I went from vegan to raw vegan, Dr. Robert Morse irridology lunatic etc
Then luckily bumped onto FaceandLMS impeccable WaW series videos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and Mr. President
I was more intellectual and philosophical in my early-20s than I am now. Guess I've subconsciously dumbed myself down to mirror the current zeitgeist.
I think you just let yourself go pal

I started getting my shit together at 19

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I think you just let yourself go pal
Yes, I did because the current generations don't appreciate intellectuality, they actually look down on it.

I was super into Philosophy and theology when I was 16 and it was just to cope with my shitty life.
Same lol i used to think i was so smart for debating against christianity any chance i got irl like some sperg

But that was when i was 16 im 18 now

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Mr. President
Relatable af. As a teenager I use to look forward to the future because I just wanted to work and then play games with the rest of my free time. But now I realise that there is so much more life than just consooming shit. It's hard to actually achieve that kind of meaningful life though especially being super non-NT.

Cringe emo thread

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
I always knew that rotting is a cope and sports/arts/social life etc are really important but I never did anything about it and just waited. I mean I did try sometimes then I went back to waiting for other people to do stuff for me. I wasted a ridiculous amount of time for nothing just bullshit thoughts

Last edited:
Life is all about looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and stunna
Being a loser neet is normality as a gen Z

Same-ish, although it's more 7-8 years for me.

Wasted a year and half for my architecture degree, failed out cause I'm bad at math. Then joined the airforce at 20 and wasted pretty much 3 1/2 years of life doing that. Thought i was a locationcel and that if i just got in the best shape of my life and moved somwhere different id finally get a gf. Got in the best shape of my life, lean ripped athletic body shape clear 4 pacs with 6 pacs coming in. Jawline was the leanest it ever was, even got a few complements on how "sharp" my jaw was. 3 1/2 years of gymcelling, and no gf in sight, and left the military as a 23 khhv . That's when I REALLY became blackpilled and realized that was there no gym for my pheno and race. That's when I realized that the only way I could ever hope to ascend was by becoming as close to being a lightskin chadpreet/chadpreetlite through surgical and cosmetic procedures like bleaching, as I possibly could.

Afterwards, I spent a year on pursuing a psych degree like a retard and failing outta that. lol now I'm pursuing my HVAC cert that's only 2 years long, and actually finally passing something for the first time in my life lmfao (thank you adderall lol). First year is already done, going to graduate by fall of next year. Going to work this hvac job for like 2 years while saving most of my money while living with my parents so I don't have to pay rent or something. Save up enough money to get my surgeries and bleaching and hopefully ascend so I can finally live my life.

Hindsight is 20/20. I wish I could go back in time to when I was 18 with the knowledge i have now. Would've gone into trades and would've probably had enough money to get my surgeries by now.

NOW by the time I have enough money to get all my surgeries done I'm going to be in my late 20s if not at most 30, right around when everyone is looking to settle down after living their best life throughout their 20s. I'm going to miss out on my entire 20s not only cause of the bad hand I was dealt with my looks, but my own ignorance and stupid descions I made when I was young.

Youngcels PLEASE learn from me. If you have graduated HS but literally have no idea what you want to do in your life, and you also want to get surgeries cause your ugly, either take out massive loan to get them or atleast go into a trade that will pay you median salary only after 2 years. 25+ dollars an hour as a young bachelor in your early 20s is great especially if your living with your parents or splitting rent with roommates. You'll make enough money to redo your entire face in 2 years tops if you save properly.

Last edited:
you lost sight of the important things in life tbh: video games and pizza.

and got brainwashed by stupid normies into thinking certain things are cool because some rich dead people mkaybe thought it

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
im going to rope