Italian man (Frank Tufano) gets eye surgery and looks like a retarded Asian

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
Absolutely BRUTAL surgery fail.

Literally deducted an entire point on the PSL scale because of this dumb surgery...

Eye surgery is way too risky for anyone to seriously be considering, stick to other proven surgeries if possible, even things like filler etc which won't ruin your face for life.

He literally looks FUCKING RETARDED LOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 26410 and 29 others
yeah just wear colored eye contact, you'll have pussy swarming at your doorstep for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mike21, DoII and 3 others
This was him before surgery a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Awan
Sunil “Mao de deus” Richardson would have saved him

@VladimirtheGreat

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Dendoni, Mewton and 4 others
Hunter eyes have always been a meme. Only Chads can pull them off and they have to be natural
Women like big eyes, they are high trust features
Just do like Squintman or Eastwood and squint at all times if you don't like your eye area

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LongForgotten, zura, user123456 and 12 others
yeah just wear colored eye contact, you'll have pussy swarming at your doorstep for sure.
Better than completely fucking up your face and looking like you have some birth defect

Hunter eyes have always been a meme. Only Chads can pull them off and they have to be natural
Women like big eyes, they are high trust features
Just do like Squintman or Eastwood and squint at all times if you don't like your eye area
The whole thing with canthal tilt is mainly a normie meme anyway, if you have top-tier features and good harmony women don't really care. I cannot believe he fucking did this man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, sportsmogger, bradpittshairline and 2 others
almond eyes with slight uee is ideal hunter eyes is the biggest psl autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, LongForgotten, TheMaxxer333 and 15 others
Bro it's not even healed yet give it some time. My chin filler looked retarded until the swelling went down.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, here, Kama and 1 other person
now he has to geomax xddddddddddd

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit
I never like him. He was apparently an expert on diet yet would go from carnivore to then eating grains. He also always made videos on how his shitty meat business is being destroyed on purpose. For someone who takes care of their health, I am sure eye surgery is a healthy thing to do. His eyes look terrible and dont suit his downward grown narrow face. I doubt ill ever get surgery even though I am blackpilled. Lets hope Franks eyes look better when they heal

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, reaper2, anticel and 5 others
now he has to geomax xddddddddddd
Idk if you watch him but he's always had a weird thing for Asian women. Probably related to this somehow

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reaper2, Lux, Chintuck22 and 2 others
I never like him. He was apparently an expert on diet yet would go from carnivore to then eating grains. He also always made videos on how his shitty meat business is being destroyed on purpose. For someone who takes care of their health, I am sure eye surgery is a healthy thing to do. His eyes look terrible and dont suit his downward grown narrow face. I doubt ill ever get surgery even though I am blackpilled. Lets hope Franks eyes look better when they heal
He's always believed he's ugly because of his parents poor nutrition when he was a child, which is why he's fascinated with it now. I think he's a funny guy so I watch him, but I take what he says with a grain of salt a lot of the time. He's had quite a bit of surgery now

Bro it's not even healed yet give it some time. My chin filler looked retarded until the swelling went down.
Chin filler isn't the same as eye surgery though is it. Look at his most recent video, still looks awful

Chin filler isn't the same as eye surgery though is it. Look at his most recent video, still looks awful

I'm watching it now. Plus I got under eye filler as well. It looks great.

He needs to trim down the inner part of his eyebrows to give illusion of wider IPD.

Get a Jason Momoa hairstyle for long face shape. Then he'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
he’s still healing.

He had NCT and he was fucked anyway.

But yeah he looks strange now.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Literally deducted an entire point on the PSL scale because of this dumb surgery...

Eye surgery is way too risky for anyone to seriously be considering, stick to other proven surgeries if possible, even things like filler etc which won't ruin your face for life.

Imagine doing a surgery that you think is going to ascend you but instead it just gives you a gook pheno brutal lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, Mewton, gribsufer1 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck, efidescontinuado, HeightPilledum and 1 other person

what a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 30037
just another transgender paranoid schizophrenic
@IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
NCT is not bad. Only bug eyes is bad
He had both

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Mewton
Imagine doing a surgery that you think is going to ascend you but instead it just gives you a gook pheno brutal lmfao
He's deeply insecure though. This is like his 5th surgery JFL he use to look like a subhuman look at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chintuck22, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
he’s just a dumbass, he could have got supras and infras and looked awesome.

That’s why you need to be knowledgeable about surgeries before doing them
Dude he ascended so well, and he's just ruined it. I feel so bad for him man

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mewton, anticel and 2 others
All he needed was some pretty eyelashes and blue contacts and some infra implants

• +1
But that bimax was in childhood, it didn’t fix his dark circles rhi
Impossible to fix it without having good forward growth, I don't think any surgery can save your under eyes

The whole thing with canthal tilt is mainly a normie meme anyway, if you have top-tier features and good harmony women don't really care. I cannot believe he fucking did this man
Canthal tilt is important.

almond eyes with slight uee is ideal hunter eyes is the biggest psl autism
And for those almond eyes with slight uee you have to have good orbitals

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and sportsmogger
no surgeries for that narrow Incel skull

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and autistic_tendencies
Overrated. Good facial harmony and individual features can make it a minuscule issue
It indicates good genetics lol, to have good facial harmony, you need a neutral/positive canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, rubberduck and Spiritualcell
crazy to do jaw surgery and eye procedures all to end up looking ltn
Just proves without the genetic base that no amount of surgeries can save you. He's never had a gf either and he's like 30 something he's probably an incel

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nct one of the biggest failos you can have
It's a failo for sure, but again it can be minimised if you make up for it else where

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
It looks off cause his eyebrows are negatively tilted, messed up his harmony

Sunil “Mao de deus” Richardson would have saved him

@VladimirtheGreat
Sunil"godhand"richadson would do OBO+canho+lefort 3 in one surgery,giving him O'pry eye area
He is Sailer greatest student and successor 😇

20231216 201456

20231216 201519

20231216 201509

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, brucewayne78, rubberduck and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and BrahminBoss
It's gonna take some time for him to heal but it'll look OK.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 30037
U must be ugly as fuck if you're throwing out the Ole "just have everything else" theory because I know your ugly ass doesn't have everything else
3784676 Nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 30037
Update:

The surgery cost him $30,000 dollars plus flights, hotel, etc

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chintuck22 and 2 others
It's gonna take some time for him to heal but it'll look OK.
This. and JFL at all the other shitty advice telling him to supra implants lol

• +1