the irony of both frank and sv3ridge getting surgery is hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, anticel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 52566
Absolutely BRUTAL surgery fail.

Literally deducted an entire point on the PSL scale because of this dumb surgery...

Eye surgery is way too risky for anyone to seriously be considering, stick to other proven surgeries if possible, even things like filler etc which won't ruin your face for life.

He literally looks FUCKING RETARDED LOL

He is kpopmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 30037
Update again. This is what he had done:

He did:

- Orbital decompression

- Orbital rim implant

- Lower eyelid lift

- Upper eyelid repair
20231219 113509

Mike tyson awkward smile

40.000$.....
My boy Sunil"bigphiltrum"Richardson would do this shit for less than 20.000 and it would be better than some western bluepill surgeon who did this @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, datboijj, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, radicalrationalist, Chintuck22 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and VladimirtheGreat
he has the italian god eyebrows and a perfect European nose and then god just decided to add a little too much nose length and too little ipd brutal shit innit
20231219 114509

Dont understand why he is into facemaxing,when he is clearly faggot..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anticel and Deleted member 30037

Literally deducted an entire point on the PSL scale because of this dumb surgery...

Eye surgery is way too risky for anyone to seriously be considering, stick to other proven surgeries if possible, even things like filler etc which won't ruin your face for life.

I need eye surgery to fix nct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
wtf he was htn before why did he do this shit

U must be ugly as fuck if you're throwing out the Ole "just have everything else" theory because I know your ugly ass doesn't have everything else
you always putting niggas down man 💀

• +1
Update again. This is what he had done:

He did:

- Orbital decompression

- Orbital rim implant

- Lower eyelid lift

- Upper eyelid repair
He's finished

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

wtf XD

People need to stop judging the final results of hard maxxes immediately post-op. In this case, it’ll take at least a month or 2 for swelling and bruising to go down completely. Same with any facial surgeries. Immediate post op videos can educate you on recovery process, not for reacting like idiots and jumping to conclusions.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
there are some things surgery can't fix.

I feel awful but I can't stop laughing. Even when you consider that the swelling, the end product won't be harmonious with his tall face and curved upper eyelid.
This is putting me off getting a canthoplasty.

Waiting to see the final result until he heals up

seen him take part in the looksmax jokes thatve been going around tiktok. all the memes about negative canthal tilt definitely got to him

canthoplasty has hardly any good results for men anyways, he should have done more research. canthopexy is legit though

IMG 2962

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
meanwhile I can barely get my eyelids to show if I pry my eyes open with my fingers.

• +1
seen him take part in the looksmax jokes thatve been going around tiktok. all the memes about negative canthal tilt definitely got to him

canthoplasty has hardly any good results for men anyways, he should have done more research. canthopexy is legit though

View attachment 2630820
Not worth getting that Asian look imo

you know what sv3ridge had done?
He got hair system, it's pretty obvious cause it used to look good for a month but now it looks like garbage and he uses a headband to hide it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO and Deleted member 30037
It's kinda funny how he brags about how good his eyes are cuz of coloring but in actuality it's his worst feature cause of dogshit assymetry and shape.

He got hair system, it's pretty obvious cause it used to look good for a month but now it looks like garbage and he uses a headband to hide it.
Yeah wtf happened? It looked great when he first had it

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Yeah wtf happened? It looked great when he first had it
He needs to change it but he hasn’t, he’s on Eu wanted list for burning his ex gf house down so he lying low in some shithole rn.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's kinda funny how he brags about how good his eyes are cuz of coloring but in actuality it's his worst feature cause of dogshit assymetry and shape.
His bottom teeth are brutal as well.

He needs to change it but he hasn’t, he’s on Eu wanted list for burning his ex gf house down so he lying low in some shithole rn.
I know that but why does it look so bad straight after?

this guy got buttfucked on streamed iirc

• +1
Update POST OP

Looks a bit better but still retarded

Update again. Bump

Man

Man made horrors beyond comprehension

• +1
He did it voluntarily for 30k. He’s retarded
I swear he must have rich parents or something because he's always spending ungodly amounts of money on random things since I first started watching him. His YouTube and meat business are not that big so idk how he always has so much money to spend

• +1
update

• +1
meawnhile infra and supraorbitals result from giant

3857374 IMG 9804

Attachments

• 3851542_lv_0_20231228190116.mp4
    9.2 MB
  • 3851542_lv_0_20231228190116.mp4
    9.2 MB