It’s all genetic. Face-wise

Timmy

Timmy

Master
Just face the reality. You can inprove your looks but cant look better then some people.

comparing my first posts to the current ones, there’s been a clear shift in mindset and beliefs and the way I perceive reality

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and nofap
what about people that ascended?

Just face the reality. You can inprove your looks but cant look better then some people.

comparing my first posts to the current ones, there’s been a clear shift in mindset and beliefs and the way I perceive reality
Even if its not only genetic, your environment and upbringing also impacted your bone structure and face. Things you had no control over

what about people that ascended?
I will never have the chad bone structure or color contrast through softmaxxing, let alone hard. Like this:

Recently, my acquantences all have that kind of pheno. Large defined slick jaw and chin, with light eyes and good eye area overall with no failos (only bs .org autists talk about. And I am NOT exaggeratin

I will never have the chad bone structure or color contrast through softmaxxing, let alone hard. Like this: View attachment 2850834

Recently, my acquantences all have that kind of pheno. Large defined slick jaw and chin, with light eyes and good eye area overall with no failos (only bs .org autists talk about. And I am NOT exaggeratin
Groundbreaking info

Not all, but the vast majority of it is. Caging at the mewing copers and other retards.

What if you wear glasses