It's AMAZING how looks influence your perceived intelligence

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I was a good looking kid with a sharp eye area and low set brows even for a kid. I was also perceived as the most intelligent guy in class. Some thought I was even gifted level.

My face got fucked in puberty, had a awful start, and got much uglier, like 3/10. Suddenly EVERYONE including teachers thought I was stupid and low IQ. Seriously. There was even one guy that said to me "when we were kids I thought you were gifted, but now its like you are super dumb or something".

Fast forward to around 27 years old, my face balanced out and I look more like I looked as a kid, proportions wise. Suddenly everyone thinks im intelligent again lmao. Had some high IQ engineer who earns 3K month (high salary here) look up at me as if I was more intelligent than him. Tere was one random guy one night that saw me and told my friend "hes an intelligent guy am I right"? He never talked to me before or saw me before.

I went from people thinking im some genius to people think im retarded to people thinkin im very intelligent again (going from cute kid to 3/10 and then back to around 5.5/10 now). This is one of the things that blackpilled me hard, because my hobbies, attitude, things I talk about are the SAME. Its fucking INSANE how intelligence is perceived trough looks, never saw any other personality aspect that is so influenced by looks as perceived intelligence. There are much more ways in which I am perceived vastly different, like people assuming i have talent with everything and shit while as a teen people thought I was a loser at everything, but i will make a more detailed post about the huge halo/failos in my life later.

• +1
Reactions: delta7, Hunter, RedPilledStemcel and 6 others
going from cute kid to 3/10 and then back to around 5.5/10 now
You‘re higher than that tbh

I can confirm the things u said in ur post. I‘ve made similar experiences, since my appearance changed drastically during hs and college. I could hear ppl talking behind my back saying I‘d be dumb. Teachers always told me I‘d never talk or contribute to the lesson, while I was doing just as much as others. Classmates never asked me about anything. After looksmaxxing teachers were assuming I‘d be a model of a student, even though my performance never changed jfl. Classmates started asking me for shit and copied my actions

Never got belittled in terms of anything including my intelligence because of my bad looks. 2.5-3PSL reporting in.
But I see how someone can be affected by that tbh.

If you think you're 5.5/10 you're delusional. You are 6.5PSL. I've seen your pics bro.

And yeah it's true. People perceived me as super smart just from my looks, right when someone would see me they would say things like "oh this guy is a serious thinker" even before I said ANYTHING. Same with my dad, people always tell him he's an engineer (which he is lol) without him saying anything even. Thing is, you're held to a higher standard when you "look smart" so it isn't a good thing imo

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 206
Never got belittled in terms of anything including my intelligence because of my bad looks. 2.5-3PSL reporting in.
But I see how someone can be affected by that tbh.
U gotta looksmax first tbh, then you can tell us how much it affected u

U gotta looksmax first tbh, then you can tell us how much it affected u
Is there a chance Ill get bullied after I looksmax? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
If u have a nerd pheno u can be both intelligent looking and incel lol. It's all about pheno

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and RedPilledStemcel
Is there a chance Ill get bullied after I looksmax? JFL
wasnt referring to the bullying, but to the percieved intelligence and to how people treat you after the looksmaxxing :feelsthink:

wasnt referring to the bullying, but to the percieved intelligence and to how people treat you after the looksmaxxing :feelsthink:
Never got a problem with that, or maybe I am too autistic to notice that. But we will see.

Never got a problem with that, or maybe I am too autistic to notice that. But we will see.
U don‘t need to have a problem with it to see a significant change. You‘ll only notice the difference after you improved your looks

ive seen your pics zyros and you're already attractive, but I think you should upload some topless pics of you to see this frame you talk about.

Lifefuel, hope that my myobrace can increase my perceived intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Looks = personality

If u have a nerd pheno u can be both intelligent looking and incel lol. It's all about pheno
and jock/bully pheno can come off as dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Tbh Zyros has always been a bit of a cope for me as a guy aged at least 30 with a bad frame and skinny af, weighing around the bare minimum acceptable weight for his height. I have always been hoping that I can make it being skinny (or extremely skinny as the case may be, maybe weighing less than 150 lbs at 6' 3"), without any muscle whatsoever, due to my face looking significantly better (and also my dick being a decent NBPEL size).

I have been as low as less than 7 stone (<98 lbs) in the past, when I was 17/18, due to bulimia, so I must have been pretty low bf, but back then I had the babyish looking face that I had for years plus I couldn't grow facial hair back then. In reality it might very well be over for me but for now I am hanging on to the hope that the combo of low body fat and some sort of facial hair and not facially looking like a kid will somehow make me look better than I have ever done in the past, even if I need to have a full head of hair (or the illusion of) with it to achieve this. Also I am hoping to somehow make my dick much bigger and better than it ever has been before.

Basically, in a nutshell, it's all about transforming myself into NOT the person that "Karen" picked on and has been LAUGHING AT, along with her friends/family/whoever, for all these years.

Tbh Zyros has always been a bit of a cope for me as a guy aged at least 30 with a bad frame and skinny af, weighing around the bare minimum acceptable weight for his height. I have always been hoping that I can make it being skinny (or extremely skinny as the case may be, maybe weighing less than 150 lbs at 6' 3"), without any muscle whatsoever.
140lbs at 6'3 gang represent

Post pics of your childhood. Otherwise I dont believe you that puperty fucked you up since youre gl. @Zyros

Op is totally right
A good looking person can get a room to applaud with a chit presentation
But an ugly person can make a room horrified with a great presentation.