It's catastrophically brutal how much we missed out on

Mmm still fantastic, haunting thread @Goblin tbh are u doing better in school/University?

There's no brain ascencion, and without brain everything else becomes 10 ^10 times more difficult to do.
If you have bad face and youre not at least averge NT your brain will get fucked up in hs. You need both. Now to ascend i would need 6psl NOW, just to be able to catch up. Maybe some foids would even help me socializing iwth that face.

If you have bad face and youre not at least averge NT your brain will get fucked up in hs. You need both. Now to ascend i would need 6psl NOW, just to be able to catch up. Maybe some foids would even help me socializing iwth that face.
You're NEVER exempt of your brain being fucked up. I had okay face but lost both face and brain got fucked up. Im gonna say that my conditions weren't something u see everyday though so it's justified.

The issue is not sex but being socially outcasted
For you maybe but op's post sounds like it's only about (not) getting sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Ritalincel

I appreciate oldcels tbh, we need more because they actually have experience and speak the truth most of the time

Yeh that's why I'm on here. Also to remind myself that even though it's basically over for me in the west at 30 (nearly 31), it could be worse- I could be 20
For you maybe but op's post sounds like it's only about (not) getting sex.

To quote Houllebecq in his latest novel:

"Writers know that it's not socializing that they need, but a 20 year old, wet pussy"

You're doomed to work in some boring job, while everyone else gets their dream job as a police officer or doctor.

Disagree tbh. Most people hate their jobs.

Tbh most people would be thrown into a frenzy if they actually understood how the world works.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
sorry bro dn

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I was invited to two parties, and I did not slay.
I experienced teenage love, but only from psl4 girls, I did not love them back.
I never went to a club or a bar.

The only sexual things I've done were making-out, touching boobs, ass and pussy (but with clothes on), but that did not happen often.

I'm a failed normie.
How old are you?

:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Very good post just as always Goblinbro. I can actually relate to this.

• +1
Read half. Saved half for later so I can have something to take my mind off the rope that has inevitably tightened itself around my wind pipe and shut off the blood flow from my carotid arteries to my brain.

Great post. Im in my early 30's and let me tell ya, it only gets worse. Not only did i have to deal with being treat like garbage for being a short ugly bastard, my mother abused me throughout my entire childhood and socially stunted me. Fuck this gay earth

ItsOVer

that's why it's looksmax or death cunt.

rope immediately if you can't surpass 5.5PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1464
Copy/Pasted

20200217 225037

@Goblin

https://incels.is/threads/its-catastrophically-mind-blowing-how-much-we-missed-out-on.82323/

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back