• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
looks
height
huge cock
then money and status.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Height doesn't matter if you are somewhat taller than her, you can be 5 9 if she is 5 7 and it wouldn't make a single difference if you were 6 2.

Money also doesn't matter as long as you make slightly above average, meaning studying and going to college (becoming a lawyer, doctor, STEM guy etc). You don't have to be a multi millionaire, you just need to have a viable degree to allow you somewhat rich lifestyle - $150-200k a year is more than achievable simply by being a decent engineer, lawyer or doctor. You won't date an insta hoe but that shouldn't be your goal, best looking girl I know has sub 1k insta followers, while some mid looking hoes I know have 30-40k.

All that really matters is your looks. Some can get away with htn and previous characteristics, but being chadlite means you'll get any and every girl provided you already have what I described.

Life is all about looks.

Height doesn't matter if you are somewhat taller than her, you can be 5 9 if she is 5 7 and it wouldn't make a single difference if you were 6 2.

Money also doesn't matter as long as you make slightly above average, meaning studying and going to college (becoming a lawyer, doctor, STEM guy etc). You don't have to be a multi millionaire, you just need to have a viable degree to allow you somewhat rich lifestyle - $150-200k a year is more than achievable simply by being a decent engineer, lawyer or doctor. You won't date an insta hoe but that shouldn't be your goal, best looking girl I know has sub 1k insta followers, while some mid looking hoes I know have 30-40k.

All that really matters is your looks. Some can get away with htn and previous characteristics, but being chadlite means you'll get any and every girl provided you already have what I described.

Life is all about looks.
U homo Most men dont meet the requirements Ur Talking as If its easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 22124 and Dr. Bludy
U homo Most men dont meet the requirements Ur Talking as If its easy
Idk most men in EE with proper education meet MTN, tall and good earner. If you are chadlite here, all other shit is checked already if you went to school.