Its crazy..

Fairytale

Fairytale

Iron
How back in 2020 things like bad ipd/icd long midface/nose were a death sentence on this forum and there were guys like @medialcanthuscel or owlgod who had horrible obsession about those things and repeated to death how over it is if you are cursed with f.e long nose.
And now 4 years later we solved the problem of bad eye spacing/ eye width, vertically long nose or entire midface can be significatly made shorter, as well as we have implants that actually look great and we don't have to rely of Indianapolis jew that will put piece of badly designed hard silicone that will destroy your bone. We can get bimax with pogonion of over 30mm (old consensus was that anything over 12mm is dangerous) as well as L2/L3. Thank you Giant.
Imagine how much things will change in the next few years. There will be probably few guys who will take Giant path of studying aesthetics and designing.

ok you say these things but what are the biggest transformations you've seen due to these advancements.

ok you say these things but what are the biggest transformations you've seen due to these advancements.
almost no one ascends from surgery because the only people that do it are deformed and have multiple things wrong with their face.

people with good bases for surgery i.e only one area that's recessed don't get surgery because it doesn't impair their looks that badly.

almost no one ascends from surgery because the only people that do it are deformed and have multiple things wrong with their face.

people with good bases for surgery i.e only one area that's recessed don't get surgery because it doesn't impair their looks that badly.
yes it does esp if its a very important trait like chin prominence, short face, etc.
Short face resolution cases in males for DJS are legit 3 point ascensions like that one Alfaro case

I’m not obsessed anymore with mid face length because:
1) I have an average midface length
2)midface lenght doesn’t matter, many of the biggest slayers I know have a long midface.

I’m not obsessed anymore with mid face length because:
1) I have an average midface length
2)midface lenght doesn’t matter, many of the biggest slayers I know have a long midface.
Worldview changed 180°